How many names have been re-used?

theres Allen and Ellen in FE6. not technically same... but come on, you just swap the A with E and done with it within the same game? how lazy were they. you would thought they are actually twin.

they really need to step away from european-sounding names if they start to run out of names. should be easy

On 8/19/2022 at 2:45 PM, genesis said:

Robert from Thracia. Robert, the enemy from Genealogy. And Roberto from Archanea.

There's also a "Roberts" enemy in FE6. I think people may not remember him because, aside from being a random midboss, he's hard mode only.

On 8/20/2022 at 10:13 AM, joevar said:

theres Allen and Ellen in FE6. not technically same... but come on, you just swap the A with E and done with it within the same game? how lazy were they. you would thought they are actually twin.

they really need to step away from european-sounding names if they start to run out of names. should be easy

I wouldn't mind non european names mixed. But there's so many names that they didn't use though. Most of the repeated or similar names are lack of creativity or proposital references. 

On 8/21/2022 at 6:36 PM, Robert Stewart said:

There's also a "Roberts" enemy in FE6. I think people may not remember him because, aside from being a random midboss, he's hard mode only.

I didn't remember Roberts, wow they love this name lol 

21 minutes ago, genesis said:

But there's so many names that they didn't use though. Most of the repeated or similar names are lack of creativity or proposital references. 

exactly, but thats why i said staying away from european sounding name might be the easiest solution. for europeans it should be obvious theres many other name the game can use, but since  the developer themselves not from europe it might not be that obvious to them.

another re-used name Yoder (binding blade) and Yodel (Mytery Emblem). this is practically same name since some language doesnt differentiate between R and L. (and some people, especally kid, had hard time saying it)