Okay, so I'll try to push myself through this game.

Destiny Hero

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy = Sushi

I hate sushi.

Canas is smexy in every way possible, and I love Dark Magic users!

Well, that's pretty stupid. I'd like you to tell me just how the hell Guy and sushi are related to each other, because if there is a link between the two, then all of us are too stupid to stand up to your intelligence. [/sarcasm] <_<

And for the record, I never liked Canas' monocle; that took away all his attractive potential to me.

Luna? What's that? Don't you mean hax?_?

Luna is a lv. C dark tome. Simply the best dark magic in the game.

But I HAVE to beat this one!

Pray tell, why?

Guy = Sushi

I hate sushi.

But sushi is good~ <3

Seriously, care to explain on how you got that equation?

Well, that's pretty stupid. I'd like you to tell me just how the hell Guy and sushi are related to each other, because if there is a link between the two, then all of us are too stupid to stand up to your intelligence. [/sarcasm] <_<

Quoted for truth.

Looks like someone started where they weren't supposed to - with the bad ones.

Seriously, Destiny Hero, I hate to say it, but your opinions are so unbelievably base and unfounded I have no idea where you get them from.

Rebecca's pose makes her look like a slut.

Doesn't that qualify as hot?

Kent is much better, especially when mine is blessed.

By this logic, every single character is good. Besides, Isadora is pretty, she has a much better story and a less bland personality than Kent.

Rebecca is an ugly 10 year old girl who pops into the story with less character developement than anyone else.

Tell you who has less character development than Rebecca? Canas. Canas is easily missed if you missed the Gaiden, not to mention your character won't even reply to him when you visit the village.

While questioning your opinion is a stupid thing to do, I don't understand your logic and reasoning. What are you, like, eleven years old?

I agree with you on that one

Ok, then. But there's quite a few sexy characters then :D *goes to 'sexiest units' topic*

No. There isn't. The best-looking females in FE7 are Fiora, Karla, and Priscilla, and none of them get past the decent-looking mark.

Rebecca's pose makes her look like a slut.

I don't agree with the original sentiment here, but regardless of that this line of thought is completely opposite reality. See Sonia for a person I think we can all agree meets the initial supposition, and she's way down there in the utterly atrocious-looking bin.

And for the record, I never liked Canas' monocle; that took away all his attractive potential to me.

Guy = Sushi

I blame the headband.

Luna is a lv. C dark tome. Simply the best dark magic in the game.

Luna? Don't you mean hax?

Pray tell, why?

Because I can't play a game, especially a Fire Emblem one, without finishing it, unless it's absolutely horrible.

But sushi is good~ <3

Seriously, care to explain on how you got that equation?

Quoted for truth.

GUY = SUSHI

His headband. Look at it, and think about the word "sushi". Just turn on your game, look at him, and think about the word "sushi".

Canas is sexy, but Florina isn't... uh huh...

MASU, HELP ME!!!!

Florina is hideous. Especially her bubbling acidic hair that could be releasing harmful toxins into the atmosphere.

Plus, she looks like if I yell too loud, she'll break in half.

Meanwhile, Canas has a smexy eye thingy and smexy hair.

Guy = Sushi

I blame the headband.

GUY = SUSHI

His headband. Look at it, and think about the word "sushi". Just turn on your game, look at him, and think about the word "sushi"

Oh, wait a minute. I get it. Sushi guy wear headbands....

Oh, what the hell are you talking about? The headbands that most sushi people wear aren't even uniform in color at all! And besides, isn't that the Japanese flag that they wear as a head band? Guy does not equal sushi! Period!

No. There isn't. The best-looking females in FE7 are Fiora, Karla, and Priscilla, and none of them get past the decent-looking mark.

I disagree, and this is all subjective anyway, so we should get off Destiny Hero's nuts. I'm sure most female characters are designed to look attractive anyway (with the obvious exception of like, Vaida, Dorothy, etc.)

His headband. Look at it, and think about the word "sushi". Just turn on your game, look at him, and think about the word "sushi".

Racial profiling much? I'm pretty sure that everyone except you doesn't think of sushi when Guy's portrait comes to mind. Asia doesn't exist on Elibe, and as far as we know, neither does sushi.

Edited by dondon151

Your reactions are only going to make him continue posting in this manner. (not specifically the poster above me)

While I do agree that some characters happen to look better than others, I think only a few are intentional. What's wrong with looking normal?

Tell you who has less character development than Rebecca? Canas. Canas is easily missed if you missed the Gaiden, not to mention your character won't even reply to him when you visit the village.

... At least Canas says something.

I don't agree with the original sentiment here, but regardless of that this line of thought is completely opposite reality. See Sonia for a person I think we can all agree meets the initial supposition, and she's way down there in the utterly atrocious-looking bin.

No. Priscilla is the only one and she's the sexiest thing since sex.

Oh, wait a minute. I get it. Sushi guy wear headbands....

Oh, what the hell are you talking about? The headbands that most sushi people wear aren't even uniform in color at all! And besides, isn't that the Japanese flag that they wear as a head band? Guy does not equal sushi! Period!

Every time I see Guy, I see a red circle on his headband. In fact it was only last night when I figured out there was no circle, and I had to look closely.

See? My brain knew Guy was Sushi before I even looked at him!

... At least Canas says something.

Rebecca talks some at the start of Ch11 Eliwood Mode, and on the Dread Isle, asks if you think Dart looks anything like her and has some paired endings with Wil, Lowen and Sain. Canas' only conversation is when you recruit him, which doesn't involve any interaction with other characters, and he mentions there's stuff hidden in the Nabata desert.

Rebecca talks some at the start of Ch11 Eliwood Mode, and on the Dread Isle, asks if you think Dart looks anything like her and has some paired endings with Wil, Lowen and Sain. Canas' only conversation is when you recruit him, which doesn't involve any interaction with other characters, and he mentions there's stuff hidden in the Nabata desert.

Also, Canas, doesn't have hillbilly pigtails.

Now that we've established thaqt you think Canas is the only sexy one in this game it's still fucking weird, have you beaten it yet?

Now that we've established thaqt you think Canas is the only sexy one in this game it's still fucking weird, have you beaten it yet?

Canas and Priscilla, to be exact. I am on the something level where you first get to use the gay French merchant.

You mean Merlinus? Yeah, he's kind of useless in this game since you need to defend him and thus leave some guys behind. On the plus side, though, it's probably good since you're going for a some-characters playthrough here...

You mean Merlinus? Yeah, he's kind of useless in this game since you need to defend him and thus leave some guys behind. On the plus side, though, it's probably good since you're going for a some-characters playthrough here...

No, Moulder! Don't kill Selena!!!!!! *cries*

Yeah, Merlinus is a Frenh poopy. He's the Softon's head of Fire Emblem.

So you're saying this and this are ugly. Boy I wouldn't want to imagine which FE character you would call hot.

Honestly... Rebeca is just cute. Though she's young...and I also detest Florina... she's nothing special and has an annoying personality.

I actually prefer Will over Rebeca :o honestly I'm surprised how just being a girl character increases ones fan base like no other and being young helps I guess.

Though honestly you seem quite picky D Hero... I respect the just using characters your like but it seems if they aren't perfect you hate em' be more accepting....but whatever

Honestly... Rebeca is just cute. Though she's young...and I also detest Florina... she's nothing special and has an annoying personality.

I actually prefer Will over Rebeca :o honestly I'm surprised how just being a girl character increases ones fan base like no other and being young helps I guess.

Though honestly you seem quite picky D Hero... I respect the just using characters your like but it seems if they aren't perfect you hate em' be more accepting....but whatever

Because the majority of FE players are guys. Nuff said right there

No, Moulder! Don't kill Selena!!!!!! *cries*

Yeah, Merlinus is a Frenh poopy. He's the Softon's head of Fire Emblem.

Hey, Softon is a cool, strawberry/chocolate flavored (depending on if it's the anime or manga) type of guy! Does that mean you're saying Merlinus is awesome?

As far as the girl statement goes, if you aren't Vaida or Sonia, you are fine! Priscilla is my favorite, but the others aren't slumps themselves! Lyn's legs are one of the video gamical wonders of the world!

Because the vast majority of video game players are guys. Nuff said right there

Fixed it for you.

Pretty/cute/hot female figures help the sales, I guess.

Edited by TheEnd