Japanese Fire Emblem Twitter posts

Crubat

The Somniel is just getting more and more interesting.

Subtle worldbuilding here: while Firene gives you fruits and vegetables, Brodia mostly gives you ores (and flour too). And looks like when a country reaches lv 3, you unlock some more of its outfits

Oh, and does this mean 40+ characters confirmed? I don't know if it counts Emblems also, though

image.png

Edited by kienquocsi

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, kienquocsi said:

Oh, and does this mean 40+ characters confirmed? I don't know if it counts Emblems also, though

image.png

I think that's the amount of achievements the player got in that category ?

I'm wondering what the "Stroll" means in the country "investment" menu. Probably something daily we can send units on or something ? That's something you see a lot.

So I read on the Gamefaqs forum that “Rare enemies spawn on the map more frequently with higher levels of country investment, making it easier to gain Gold and Exp” so yes skirmish is pretty much confirmed to return.

Vincent's brought up that the beach map we've been seeing could be the Seabound shrine entrance from Gaiden/Echoes (the place where you fight the necrodragon right after Valbar, Kamui and Leon join you). I was wondering about that too, but ended up unconvinced because of how the boat in the north seems to actually be a part of the map, which isn't the case in the original.
That being said, the absence of Celica's map by this point when we've seen most of them is definitely suspicious, so... maybe they've just altered it a little. The original was definitely quite basic. And as he said, the entrance of a shrine could be spotted in Leif's spotlight, so... yeah.

2 hours ago, Cysx said:

I think that's the amount of achievements the player got in that category ?

I'm wondering what the "Stroll" means in the country "investment" menu. Probably something daily we can send units on or something ? That's something you see a lot.

The words used for Stroll (散策) are the same as those used in the after battle roaming tweet from last week (the embed isn't working for some reason, apologies).

I do find the whole concept of 'investing into a country, only to increase the spawn rates of Golden / Silver Corrupted' rather amusing though.

2 minutes ago, tipperthescales said:

The words used for Stroll (散策) are the same as those used in the after battle roaming tweet from last week (the embed isn't working for some reason, apologies).

I do find the whole concept of 'investing into a country, only to increase the spawn rates of Golden / Silver Corrupted' rather amusing though.

So we are investing in Reeking Boxes then?

Edited by ciphertul

2 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

You know, trainee Anna really does stand out as unique. Next game should make her a Jeigan.

I actually want a Jagen/Oifey MC after that missed opportunity Byleth

Actually I take that back. Recent MC are quite strong, they are mini-Jagen already

Edited by kienquocsi

19 minutes ago, tipperthescales said:

Uh. So we could... walk around after grinding monster battles too, perhaps, and that's where those items would randomly show up, post-battle?
... because if it's only after story battles, that's potentially not going to matter much.

Edited by Cysx

The investing is certainly an interesting concept. Somniel has so much to offer like wtf. Really do think they were throwing anything and everything they could think of into it and I kind of love it. I feel like it adds credence to the idea that this game has been done for quite a while and has allowed them to just have fun with new mechanics they want to add.

12 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Citrinne seems among the more interesting characters. A retainer who is also a royal in her own right is kind of an interesting concept, and it implies she already has a tight bond with the princes. 

I believe it was mentioned on the official website that she is the princes' cousin which I feel like will definitely make for a really cool dynamic that we don't see very often I feel

I find it interesting that the investment system feeds into itself, as it improves material gains, gold gain, and exp gain. The achievement system feels a bit of a missed opportunity, was kinda hoping it'd be like the Awakening Renown system or even Three Hopes's achievement system, but it only gives bond fragments

Well this happened

Observations:

- Liberation can be forged, so forging is different from Fates apparently

- Calvary Mage is back

- I'm curious about the lone ally at the bottom right of that hallway map. And looks like the lower half is clear of fog?

Edited by kienquocsi

Did some looking at the advert.

Unit wise, no one new has popped up, however, we see F!Alear in her Divine Dragon outfit for the first time and I have to say she looks good.

Our allies seem to be promoted Alfred, mage Clanne, what looks like a promoted Boucheron synced with Ike, Yunaka, Timerra, Kagetsu synced with Lucina, another mage knight who seems likely to be Citrinne based on what looks like blonde hair, Merrin synced with Byleth, Pandreo based on the white robes and staff icon and another ally who is synced with Lyn that I can't make out but possibly a promoted Alcryst based on the dark cloak with a bit of an ornate design on the bottom

Also very weird ally all by themself in the corner.

Liberation can be forged and infused with whatever that Emblem thing is.

Mage Knight Clanne looks great and I love the little witches hat on the horse.

F!Alear's voice is really nice and Clanne's is quite deep.

We see Corrin!Chloé from chapter 17 which we saw in the engaging with emblems trailer

That emblem mark (Marth's) definitely seems to boost accuracy. From other footage I also think it gives a bonus to crit and crit avoid, though obviously that's not seen here. Still wonder how we even apply those, and why we don't see them as stat buffs at all. Assuming I'm not out of my mind.

Video only seems present on 3 of Nintendo's close to 30 Youtube channels. Pretty random. Hopefully the internet keeps interneting because I kinda don't want to check all of those every day!

So here's a thought. What if Emblems are tied into the class system too. I mean, they're tied into forging, so they're clearly integrated more than just being glorified battalions.

Maybe Sigurd gives cavalry classes, Marth gives sword fighter, Micaiah gives priest, Celica gives mage, Lyn gives archer, and so on. Specialty classes like thief and dancer are unlikely to be given at all.