Azz

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Tharne said:

Posting this here, hoping I didn't make any mistake :

raVidXr.png

for ppl who're worried about these growths being low, there was a point where boucheron gained 2 HP from a level up so it seems classes have higher growth rates than normal. Also Jean's seems like it's before his skill applies so he'll most likely have a high bst when incorporating it and class growths

Edited by Crubat

29 minutes ago, ShadyCat said:

Okay, went to 4chan and downloaded the paired endings. Here goes:

Hide contents

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-16 um 17.53.01.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-16 um 17.53.38.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-16 um 17.53.54.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-16 um 17.54.10.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-16 um 17.54.26.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-16 um 17.54.36.png

Can you confirm this is a list of paired endings? This is pretty expansive and seems to cover most supports that exist. I just wanna make sure that some of these aren't unused or dummies or anything before i get too excited.

EDIT: Yeah, this seems to be a list of supports, not paired endings.

Edited by Endomorph

5 minutes ago, Crubat said:

for ppl who're worried about these growths being low, there was a point where boucheron gained 2 HP from a level up so it seems classes have higher growth rates than normal. Also Jean's seems like it's before his skill applies so he'll most likely have a high bst when incorporating it and class growths

Still regardless. 50 mag 50spd on Anna? Reclass into mage ASAP.

3 minutes ago, Endomorph said:

Can you confirm this is a list of paired endings? This is pretty expansive and seems to cover most supports that exist. I just wanna make sure that some of these aren't unused or dummies or anything before i get too excited.

It's the support list. Only Alear has S supports. Unknow what the paired endings are for other characters (or if there are any).

Also, cutscene dump and ost dump!

https://mega.nz/folder/2yRgwLYR#LWsG4ezhV2cC1lNIF5Jx0Q

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6g6f4zmkmrso03/FEE_Wheeeeee.zip/file

Just now, MostSheepy said:

Trying to avoid most spoilers but do we have a completed list of bond rings yet?

Lists are being compiled as we speak. There is a lot to go through lol

Then, about paired endings:

Spoiler

Unsure if there's an ending text crawl or anything, but the amount of romance in the S supports varies. Kagetsu outright says he loves Alear, while Rosado talks about friendship/bonds.

Still, with the support text dump not delineating between male and female alear, it seems likely that Alear's s support list doesn't change with their gender.

1 minute ago, Nintendoman58 said:

So we have a text dump for the supports and the wake ups out there.

Is there a text dump for the story cutscenes yet? Or what about a text dump for the Bond dialogue with the Emblems?

The support dump contains the dumps for the bond dialog with the rings, too. It seems like it's actually unique per character, but it's only 3-4 lines for each rank of the support.

30 minutes ago, Endomorph said:

10 minutes ago, Endomorph said:

Then, about paired endings:

Hide contents

Unsure if there's an ending text crawl or anything, but the amount of romance in the S supports varies. Kagetsu outright says he loves Alear, while Rosado talks about friendship/bonds.

Still, with the support text dump not delineating between male and female alear, it seems likely that Alear's s support list doesn't change with their gender.

Spoiler

Not all S ranks are romantic, some are simply platonic.  I personally think having a good mix of both is a good thing.

Edited by hadosama

Watched through all the cutscenes 

Spoiler

The final cutscene is super epic tbh. All the emblems are summoned again and there is a huge line up of all the MCs and Alear and it just looks so good, I can't wait to see it with audio.

Am also super pleased to see Vander present in multiple cutscenes and even being in the line up with Alear, Veyle and the four royals at the end. Love Vandad being treated as a plot important character!

DLC emblem spoilers

Spoiler

Yup you can’t ever outrun Camilla she’ll always be there not complaining but yeah lol. Veronica is such a crazy pick I guess the FEH x Engage bonus today hinted at it still interesting guess FEH really IS canon. Soren was unexpected cool looking forward to him! Chrom and Hector expected but by themselves no Robin or Eliwood sadness…..

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

I just want to know something quick before I go out of the socials until I play the game myself (I don't want to be TOO MUCH spoiled of the story): how many chapters and Paralogues there are? Also:

Spoiler

In which chapters Saphir, Veyle and Mauvier are recruited? And do they need some specific requirements? 

1 minute ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

DLC emblem spoilers

Hide contents

Yup you can’t ever outrun Camilla she’ll always be there not complaining but yeah lol. Veronica is such a crazy pick I guess the FEH x Engage bonus today hinted at it still interesting guess FEH really IS canon. Soren was unexpected cool looking forward to him! Chrom and Hector by themselves no Robin or Eliwood sadness’s…

Source? Is this in the text dump?

3 minutes ago, hadosama said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not all S ranks are romantic, some are simply platonic.  I personally think having a good mix of both is a good thing.

Spoiler

Totally, hope we have a decent mix of both romantic and platonic for both Alears and not just the same sex ones.

31 minutes ago, Azz said:

It's the support list. Only Alear has S supports. Unknow what the paired endings are for other characters (or if there are any).

Also, cutscene dump and ost dump!

https://mega.nz/folder/2yRgwLYR#LWsG4ezhV2cC1lNIF5Jx0Q

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6g6f4zmkmrso03/FEE_Wheeeeee.zip/file

Has anyone found the OST from the Fierene and Brodia maps?

4 minutes ago, zuibangde said:

So the Fire Emblem subreddit is talking about a list of characters that can have same sex pairings with Alear. Can anyone confirm those? Or is it just bs that is spreading like wildfire?

I'm looking at the support text dump right now and I can't find any indication of this. Alear's supports are just listed as Alear's. It's possible the same-sex lockout is on the game side rather than the support list side, but I don't know if there's a source for this. The thread on reddit's locked, so I can't ask, either.

Edited by Endomorph

1 minute ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

Vincent had it on his Twitter in spoilers.

I see thank you!

4 minutes ago, zuibangde said:

So the Fire Emblem subreddit is talking about a list of characters that can have same sex pairings with Alear. Can anyone confirm those? Or is it just bs that is spreading like wildfire?

Yes you can S support every character regardless of gender, however some are platonic and some are romantic

I do want to say, vis-a-vis same sex options, I remember back when 3H leaked it looked like there was going to be more male options (I believe Raph was one of them?) than there actually ended up being. Don't want to bring anyone down ofc but I hope we can get something a bit more concrete just to be sure.

Spoiler

Yes I'm just mad Rosado's seems to be platonic, wtf. Historians "very good friends"ing us when we're still alive.