Engage Leak Thread *CAUTION: SPOILERS AHOY*

Azz

2 hours ago, Nukemind said:

Only spoilers I’ve looked at are recruitable characters. I don’t even know the name, but do we know if the cute Evil Dragon with horns will be recruitable? Her character design is so nice and I’ll be sad if she’s another Lyon.

I'm assuming you're talking about Zephia? zephia-profile.jpg

If so, we have no confirmation yet

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge want for this game that I doubt will happen is a "Creature Campaign" or "SpotPass" type set up for post game. With some extra chapters to play, some fun grindable content and most importantly, the ability to recruit dead characters and use them, for fun. 

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

So about Ch.14

Hide contents

I looked at the ResetEra thread, Hortensia is essentially a recruitable boss from what I gather. The victory condition involves beating her but this is also the chapter she joins. Intriguing. Curious to see the boss convo here if Ivy fights her.

Also to the surprise of no one, Veyle has split personalities and the red eyed one surfaces every once in a while. So that's probably how her and Mauvier join later.

Spoiler

looking more and more likely to me that Alear is also related to the fell dragon, and that’s why they have the  hair and heterochromia

22 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Interesting that seemingly Alear has Rose's Thorns

Reveal hidden contents

and Veyle has Lily's Poise

Even more signs pointing to

Spoiler

Them being siblings welp RIP Veyle fans that wanted to pair with her oof….hey there are other characters at least!

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

4 hours ago, ciphertul said:
  Hide contents

This saddens me greatly so there is our 3, so no other hounds.

Spoiler

May I ask why? If I'm not mistaken Hortensia was always known to be playable (part of the 32 characters), and Mauvier was the leaked character. Which makes 33 known characters of 36.

Even if Veyle is playable there are still 2 free spots. Am I miscalculating or somehting?

19 minutes ago, Dekuari said:
  Hide contents

May I ask why? If I'm not mistaken Hortensia was always known to be playable (part of the 32 characters), and Mauvier was the leaked character. Which makes 33 known characters of 36.

Even if Veyle is playable there are still 2 free spots. Am I miscalculating or somehting?

Spoiler

Artbook revealed 2 new characters.

1 minute ago, hadosama said:
  Hide contents

Artbook revealed 2 new characters.

Spoiler

So what? As far as I know there are no leaks about those two characters being playable. I bet the artbook too has the art of all th unplayable characters too.
Am I missing something in the art that says that those two are playable? 

4 minutes ago, Dekuari said:
  Hide contents

So what? As far as I know there are no leaks about those two characters being playable. I bet the artbook too has the art of all th unplayable characters too.
Am I missing something in the art that says that those two are playable? 

Spoiler

It’s heavily implied that they are, they have the seals on there artwork like all other playable characters. Also you don’t need to be so snarky. I didn’t say anything to warrant it.

8 minutes ago, hadosama said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s heavily implied that they are, they have the seals on there artwork like all other playable characters. Also you don’t need to be so snarky. I didn’t say anything to warrant it.

Spoiler

So the whole artbook has been leaked? I didn't know. Are the 4 hounds there but only Mauvier has the seal? If that's the case then it looks like you have a fair point in that presumption.
I'm not being snarky.

Edit: I have read that Mauvier doesn't have a seal and we know he is playable. So it looks like having or not a seal in the artbook doesn't determine playability.

Edited by Dekuari

8 minutes ago, Dekuari said:
  Hide contents

So the whole artbook has been leaked? I didn't know. Are the 4 hounds there but only Mauvier has the seal? If that's the case then it looks like you have a fair point in that presumption.
I'm not being snarky.

Spoiler

Mauvier doesn’t even have the seal. (Which could simply mean they don’t wanna spoil that he is playable) .Yes the artbook has been leaked, but specifically the pictures of the 2 characters i am talking about are in the front page of this thread.

Just because Mauvier is playable doesn’t mean they all will be. There is a limit to how many spaces are left and just because there is one exception doesn’t change the fact that every single one of those characters with seals are confirmed playable ones besides the 2 newly revealed ones (hence my suspicion they are too.)

Edited by hadosama

11 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

From Lumera's Meet The Heroes page

1705453808_Screenshot2023-01-1511_56_16PM.png.3cdfad572be959298ba55903d38d4c77.png

That seems like an odd way to talk about her

It's definitely weird. Especially when Engage itself doesn't hesitate to have her acknowledge Alear as her daughter. Something's definitely fishy here.

I mean, it could also make sense if Lumera having a child was supposed to be some kind of secret affair in-universe (except to a few select people), and this is simply alluding to that, but, I don't know, it's still rather odd...

6 minutes ago, Cosmic_Dragon said:

It's definitely weird. Especially when Engage itself doesn't hesitate to have her acknowledge Alear as her daughter. Something's definitely fishy here.

I mean, it could also make sense if Lumera having a child was supposed to be some kind of secret affair in-universe (except to a few select people), and this is simply alluding to that, but, I don't know, it's still rather odd...

Correction “child”