Engage Leak Thread *CAUTION: SPOILERS AHOY*

Azz

39 minutes ago, hadosama said:

There is a severe lack of older characters in Engage. Even Three houses a game about teaching students had a somewhat reasonable amount of playable older characters. 

Not to derail the leak conversation any more but if you bring 3Hopes into this perspective there was, specifically, a severe lack of older women in the Fodlan games. Which Engage has remedied a bit with the 2 queens and [Redacted]. 

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaker is back! I’ll add the map images.

Chapter 12

Spoiler

image.png.e994f6b6e363d33f35d30f0eefcadea2.png
Fogado, Bunet, and Pandreo join here. Apparently quicksand lowers speed even after you escape it?

Chapter 13

Spoiler

image.png.b2d6b6ec372b92e5a21e568a91daa24d.png
Timerra (with Ike), and I think both her retainers join here.

Chapter 14

Spoiler

image.png.e9fc5a6c2ef5b83867ebae41c040b0de.png
Hortensia (with Byleth) joins. You throw down with the 4 Hounds here. 

12 minutes ago, Coreyographed said:

Was there any news about the personal skills of post-chapter 8 units?

Not sure if this counts, but Ivy does get a new skill called Grasping Void (?) when she promoted to Lindwurm. It sometimes triggers (% chance = dex) extra damage = half of foes magic stat when attacking with a tome. Hortensia joins with a break staff but that’s all that’s been said about her so far.

Edited by martystarboy

Do we know anything else about who can support with whom? I'm particularly interested in Citrinne and Yunaka if there's any info on theirs.

The leaker has shared the bond rings for Ike and Byleth, they are:

Ike:

Spoiler

Mist

??? (I'm presuming this will be Titania)

Shinon

Gatrie

Soren

Mia 

Ilyana

Lethe

Ranulf 

Greil

Byleth:

Spoiler

Edelgard

??? (feel like this may be Hubert)

Bernadetta

Dimitri

??? (probably Dedue)

??? (probably Felix)

Claude

??? (probably Hilda)

Lysithea

Flayn

Might be a weird thing to get hung up on, but has the leaker said anything about Romance/S-Supports being in the game? I've been on the fence about playing since without a split route(Presumably), I would hope for Marriage of some kind for replay value. The best thing about Three Houses is all the head canons and stories you can come up with for not only each route, but why characters join and who they eventually end up with.

Engage doing away with this would likely make me hold off on getting it until I could get a discounted used copy.

13 minutes ago, Noa said:

Do we know anything else about who can support with whom? I'm particularly interested in Citrinne and Yunaka if there's any info on theirs.

I think this support was actually already confirmed by Nintendo World Report’s released screenshots. ^-^   

image.jpeg

Edited by martystarboy

2 minutes ago, martystarboy said:

I think this support was actually already confirmed by Nintendo World Report’s released screenshots. ^-^   

I meant them both separately, but I wasn't expecting them to have one together! Thanks for the heads up on it.

13 minutes ago, Azz said:

No, there has been nothing confirmed about romance thus far

Not yet outside of RPG site which said it’s there but less than Three Houses take that as you will for whatever that means. To me that sounds like beat the game to get the/your ending like thing from Three Houses so we gotta wait and see someone get to the very end to really confirm I’m honestly nervous…

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

A Chinese player has uploaded him playing the prologue through chapter 3. Not much new however we see the full interaction with Alear, the hooded figure and Lumera for the first time.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV12G4y1C7fm?p=1

Edited by Azz

Just now, Noa said:

I meant them both separately, but I wasn't expecting them to have one together! Thanks for the heads up on it.

Whoops misinterpreted that! But you’re welcome. So far leaker has only given supports for the royals (up until Ivy’s introduction). Citrinne has supports with her cousins (Diamant and Alcryst) and likely Lapis, and Yunaka has a support with Alfred and (by NWR’s admission) Louis. 

56 minutes ago, martystarboy said:

Leaker is back! I’ll add the map images.

Chapter 12

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e994f6b6e363d33f35d30f0eefcadea2.png
Fogado, Bunet, and Pandreo join here. Apparently quicksand lowers speed even after you escape it?

Chapter 13

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b2d6b6ec372b92e5a21e568a91daa24d.png
Timerra (with Ike), and I think both her retainers join here.

Chapter 14

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e9fc5a6c2ef5b83867ebae41c040b0de.png
Hortensia (with Byleth) joins. You throw down with the 4 Hounds here. 

So about Ch.14

Spoiler

I looked at the ResetEra thread, Hortensia is essentially a recruitable boss from what I gather. The victory condition involves beating her but this is also the chapter she joins. Intriguing. Curious to see the boss convo here if Ivy fights her.

Also to the surprise of no one, Veyle has split personalities and the red eyed one surfaces every once in a while. So that's probably how her and Mauvier join later.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So about Ch.14

Hide contents

I looked at the ResetEra thread, Hortensia is essentially a recruitable boss from what I gather. The victory condition involves beating her but this is also the chapter she joins. Intriguing. Curious to see the boss convo here if Ivy fights her.

Also to the surprise of no one, Veyle has split personalities and the red eyed one surfaces every once in a while. So that's probably how her and Mauvier join later.

Spoiler

This saddens me greatly so there is our 3, so no other hounds.

Also about Ch.12

Spoiler

Quicksand terrain actually sounds hella obnoxious, IntSys why would you make desert maps worse? 

4 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

So there’s hope for 

Hide contents

Veyle! I’d be weird how prominent she is in special material and not recruitable.

Well tbf

Spoiler

The secondary royals are also there but as far as we know, they aren't relevant to the plot past their recruitment chapters.

24 minutes ago, Azz said:

The leaker has shared the bond rings for Ike and Byleth, they are:

Ike:

Reveal hidden contents

Mist

??? (I'm presuming this will be Titania)

Shinon

Gatrie

Soren

Mia 

Ilyana

Lethe

Ranulf 

Greil

Byleth:

Reveal hidden contents

Edelgard

??? (feel like this may be Hubert)

Bernadetta

Dimitri

??? (probably Dedue)

??? (probably Felix)

Claude

??? (probably Hilda)

Lysithea

Flayn

byleth's is interesting cause lysithea and bernadetta don't have official art so they either use their portraits or their heroes art

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also about Ch.12

Reveal hidden contents

Quicksand terrain actually sounds hella obnoxious, IntSys why would you make desert maps worse? 

Well tbf

Hide contents

The secondary royals are also there but as far as we know, they aren't relevant to the plot past their recruitment chapters.

I mean their connection with their older siblings is good enough plus the countdown features all of them despite their lack of story presence outside a few scenes.

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

Only spoilers I’ve looked at are recruitable characters. I don’t even know the name, but do we know if the cute Evil Dragon with horns will be recruitable? Her character design is so nice and I’ll be sad if she’s another Lyon.

And so we know if there is a post game? My most missed feature in 3H…