Engage Leak Thread *CAUTION: SPOILERS AHOY*

Azz

13 minutes ago, szechuan said:

Sorry, baby-face generic-robes grandpa can't join my hot people liberation army, Miss Ivy use Nosferatu. Now can Griss or Zephia take that empty place? 🙂

Saphir has enough hotness to compensate for all those peasants.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
  Hide contents

It appears Lindon is in chapter 18 as an enemy that can be recruited by Ivy or Hortensia. Maybe Alear too.

I hope Saphir doesn't take much longer. I'm okay with them being somewhat late, but I'd like to have them for longer than two maps haha.

Spoiler

So happy to see recruitable enemies again. The few students that could be recruited back and Lysithea don’t count or at least didn’t feel the same.

Edited by hadosama

2 hours ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

At this point I’m waiting for confirmation on romance stuff and Alear hopefully can transform and I’m done.

Same here, the fact that there is still no info leads me believe we are back in "paired endings only" territory

Please let Alear transform into a dragon and wreck shop.

Spoiler

I just realized something interesting: Hortensia's retainers join later than her by several chapters. So this might means Hortensia is unwillingly taken, and her retainers come to rescue her later. Or maybe something else entirely

Also what was she doing joining that late after seeing her father getting vored anyways? Daddy issue perhaps?

24 minutes ago, Metal Flash said:

Same here, the fact that there is still no info leads me believe we are back in "paired endings only" territory

Please let Alear transform into a dragon and wreck shop.

Im still hoping Alear gets a bonus special scene at the end regardless of no S rank marker I’ll be content! Hopefully the transformation won’t be a one off cutscene never to be use in battle.

5 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

Im still hoping Alear gets a bonus special scene at the end regardless of no S rank marker I’ll be content! Hopefully the transformation won’t be a one off cutscene never to be use in battle.

Well if there is you all will have to tell me about it as my chance of S-ranking/Marrying is practically 0% right now.

The only idea I have with the romance stuff is since Alear has universal supports with every character surely they have to have some sort of priority lock to a particular character of choice to get an ending(They ARE the main character afterall) if romance there’s obviously gonna be restrictions with maybe a few SS ones in there whether platonic or not. But then I wonder how the other non-Alear ones get priority for a pair ending unless there’s that ability in Three Houses that’s gonna be a chore.

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

Spoiler

Any confirmation on if Veyle and Alear are siblings yet? I'm hoping for that dragon family drama Fates denied me with Lilith and Anankos, lmao. Their relation is all I'd like to know, nothing about the story beyond that if we know please.

22 minutes ago, Kliss88 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Who are the brown haired guy and girl next to the 4 hound dude?

Spoiler

Generics to show off swimsuit, I think

1 hour ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

The only idea I have with the romance stuff is since Alear has universal supports with every character surely they have to have some sort of priority lock to a particular character of choice to get an ending

They could do it like Three Hopes and let Alear choose a partner for paired ending. Not romantic (hence no S rank), but paired ending regardless

I don't know why we're using spoiler tags for a thread that is already understood to be nothing but spoilers, but I'll oblige.

Spoiler

An entire 8 chapter segment in which you lose your Emblems and rewinds is deeply concerning to me. It may be a 'bold' narrative move but it effectively risks killing replay value by creating a significant stretch of the game that people will dread.

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm going to be so sad when she dies.

I get the feeling she might make it tbh

Spoiler

The story leaks mentioned Morin and Hyacinth biting it but as far as we know, Eve is still alive as far as we know so Seforia might also make it.

Morion and Hyacinth die because nobody cares about the guys.

4 hours ago, kienquocsi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just realized something interesting: Hortensia's retainers join later than her by several chapters. So this might means Hortensia is unwillingly taken, and her retainers come to rescue her later. Or maybe something else entirely

Also what was she doing joining that late after seeing her father getting vored anyways? Daddy issue perhaps?

Spoiler

It's curious because as i mentioned before, it seems that Hortensia is a boss in the same chapter that she's recruited in. Brainwashing? Blackmailing? What's going on?

18 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I don't know why we're using spoiler tags for a thread that is already understood to be nothing but spoilers, but I'll oblige.

Depends on how much someone wants to know.

Like for me, i honestly don't care about the plot itself that much but i want the Support Convos to be seen with my own eyes.

18 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Reveal hidden contents

An entire 8 chapter segment in which you lose your Emblems and rewinds is deeply concerning to me. It may be a 'bold' narrative move but it effectively risks killing replay value by creating a significant stretch of the game that people will dread.

Spoiler

Eh, you lose all your Emblems in Ch.10 but beginning in Ch.11 and onwards, you begin to get new ones. So it's more of a momentary setback rather than a big "fuck you". And considering how broken the Emblems can be, this actually makes sense in a balancing sort of way. If you never lost them at any point, game could very easily become a cakewalk.

The rewind is more bold but

• Non-issue if you're playing on Casual Mode
  • We get them back by Ch.17 at the latest
  • Unless this game does the 3H funny where ambush spawns are designed to bait a rewind out of you, losing the rewind shouldn't be a huge deal. There are more FE games without the rewind than ones with.

11 minutes ago, hadosama said:

Streams of the game starting to pop up on Youtube.

‘‘Twas only a matter of time.P.s.:

Spoiler

Saphir is a warrior no lancers for us

Edited by ciphertul

2 hours ago, Noa said:
  Hide contents

Any confirmation on if Veyle and Alear are siblings yet? I'm hoping for that dragon family drama Fates denied me with Lilith and Anankos, lmao. Their relation is all I'd like to know, nothing about the story beyond that if we know please.

Spoiler

Not sure yet it’s an assumption so far they could be friends many centuries ago we won’t know until we see their supports

15 minutes ago, hadosama said:

Streams of the game starting to pop up on Youtube.

Well here we go!!!

News I heard about Romance! take with a grain of salt 

Spoiler

Someone just searched the datamine, and apparently S rank does still exist in the files. The example they showed was text indicating Alear giving a ring to Ivy, filed under a series of S-rank files numbered from 1 to 28, I assume meaning there are 28 lines in this specific conversation Edits:looks to likely be characters. Mind you we don’t know if it’s any Alear or just Male Alear yet. Again if it’s wrong forget this I’m trying to find something.

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

3 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Further more:

Reveal hidden contents

Datamine has confirmed 3 Houses like “S” support seems like there are 28 options as it is numbered 1-28.

Spoiler

Yeah had to reread the datamine if It was lines or characters if 8 we’re excluded I can guess the easy 2 already out that’s pretty bold of them to do

33 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

‘‘Twas only a matter of time.P.s.:

Hide contents

Saphir is a warrior no lancers for us

Unpopular opinion: I love it.

Spoiler

Black old woman with axes? Gimme some of that. Off the top of my mind, she may be the single most unconventional character in the entire series, and I love her for it. I'm not that upset about halberdiers, though I would've also been okay with her being one.

...Sucks to be Boucheron though. He already would've had trouble competing with Vandad. Now Momphir's going to finish beating his corpse lol

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

Black old woman with axes? Gimme some of that. Off the top of my mind, she may be the single most unconventional character in the entire series, and I love her for it. I'm not that upset about halberdiers, though I would've also been okay with her being one.

...Sucks to be Boucheron though. He already would've had trouble competing with Vandad. Now Momphir's going to finish beating his corpse lol

Spoiler

I don't hate that Saphir is a Warrior. I hate that no one is a lance fighter. This makes Halberdier the only Second Seal-only class. Even when lovers of the class get it, we're STILL an afterthought.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

My issue is that:

Spoiler

Not counting Royals we get 4 Axe fighters, 3 Sword fighters but no lance fighters.

2 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:
  Hide contents

I don't hate that Saphir is a Warrior. I hate that no one is a lance fighter. This makes Halberdier the only Second Seal-only class. Even when lovers of the class get it, we're STILL an afterthought.

1 minute ago, ciphertul said:

My issue is that:

Hide contents

Not counting Royals we get 4 Axe fighters, 3 Sword fighters but no lance fighters.

Those are fair points. I do sympathize with you guys. Timerra's all you got, and Timerra's a bit of a special case.

Vandad should've been the halberdier if I'm being honest. Halberdier Jeigan would've been pretty awesome. Alas...

That being said, wasn't Goldmary a lance hero? That's... something, at least. She can probably reclass to halberdier without much trouble.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Those are fair points. I do sympathize with you guys. Timerra's all you got, and Timerra's a bit of a special case.

Vandad should've been the halberdier if I'm being honest. Halberdier Jeigan would've been pretty awesome. Alas...

That being said, wasn't Goldmary a lance hero? That's... something, at least. She can probably reclass to halberdier without much trouble.

Goldmary has sword proficiency. My current plan is to reclass Amber into Halberdier given his lance proficiency.