All DLC Emblems have been revealed.

DefyingFates

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Wait, that map scales? Apparently that map had a ton of enemies, right? That sounds painful to do in postgame...

The trick is to only send a few units up into the temple to clear the mobs there. Park the majority of your army at the reinforcement spawn point (the entrance to the temple). The mobs are not infinite but are cycled out to a max of the amount of unit types (backup, armored, mounted, flyer, mystic, covert, with weapon types). An armor, archer and thief are enough to deal with the inner temple. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Wooster said:

I’m hearing bits and pieces of what Hector and Camila grant the player in terms of customization, but not Soren. What does he bring?

What do those two do?

Also, I thought to myself yesterday that the Heroes weapons in Engage may discount the Askran trio from being DLC. I guess that was right xD

7 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

What do those two do?

Also, I thought to myself yesterday that the Heroes weapons in Engage may discount the Askran trio from being DLC. I guess that was right xD

Spoiler

Hector has a skill that adds MT when you’re carrying too heavy equipment. 

camilia grants +2 move and treats you as a flyer without the bow/wind weakness. (No idea how that applies to normally flying units.)

Other than no Eliwood and Azura, I'm happy about the new Emblems. Can't wait to see how their skills reference their own games.

Still baffled and lowkey pissed about EN changing Camilla from "Emblem of Conquest" to "Revelation" though

15 minutes ago, Wooster said:
  Hide contents

Hector has a skill that adds MT when you’re carrying too heavy equipment. 

camilia grants +2 move and treats you as a flyer without the bow/wind weakness. (No idea how that applies to normally flying units.)

Oh that Hector one could be busted when paired with Roy or Ike engravings...

Soren I like. I personally would've preferred Elincia, but Soren is definitely not a bad option.

Camilla... why? As far as supporting characters in Fates go, she's not exactly at the top of the list. Why not Azura? Azura is the deuteragonist (secondary protagonist) of all three routes, especially Revelation. Did Camilla win a popularity poll? Why her? It's an especially jarring choice since she imbalances things; now people will be asking where's the Hoshido Royal Emblem.

Chrom and Robin is an odd choice, but I don't like it or dislike it. I do think that spot should probably have gone to a different game than Awakening, but it's okay.

Hector is neat. I don't really have anything else to say about him.

I'm honestly just surprised they included a Heroes emblem at all. I guess if you want to celebrate every FE game, that includes the mobile gatcha game. But, in that case, when can we expect Vesteria/Berwick/TearRing emblems?

1 hour ago, ciphertul said:

For those who are confused by Camilla worry not, I feel she is one of the weakest emblem in the game.

Is she though? Her engage attack range is stupidly large, and her dragon vein seems strong as well. Bolt Axe is always welcomed in my army

12 minutes ago, Mitama said:

Is this a new class? This is from Soren’s map. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this.

75683CC1-CFD0-4C0D-A937-E81EF559C9FA.jpeg

I don't think I've ever seen that class. What's with the maid outfit though?

Another screenshot.

The concept is interesting. Giving convoy access to another unit is sweet. I like that it focuses on items. The maid look is alright, I guess since its a “support” class it makes sense. Its stats work with Arts too, super balanced offenses.

edit: they use daggers too 

B5DA3EAC-2468-4BFF-9687-55BE4081F045.jpeg

Edited by Mitama

8 minutes ago, Mitama said:

Another screenshot.

The concept is interesting. Giving convoy access to another unit is sweet. I like that it focuses on items. The maid look is alright, I guess since its a “support” class it makes sense. Its stats work with Arts too, super balanced offenses. And they only use arts, just like the Dancer.

B5DA3EAC-2468-4BFF-9687-55BE4081F045.jpeg

They can use Dagger too!

Is it available to the player? If so, what's the requirement?

Also, why does the enemy need tonics anyways?

Edited by Keikyushi

I edited right when I realized the dagger icon. Giving Fates maid/butler vibes. I think the class gimmick is that they can use items on allies. Like heal with vulns or use tonics.

Not available to player to my knowledge, at least I haven’t seen it.

Edited by Mitama

1 hour ago, Keikyushi said:

They can use Dagger too!

Is it available to the player? If so, what's the requirement?

Also, why does the enemy need tonics anyways?

Looking at the post about the dlc data mine, there was a "class" datamined that could use daggers and arts. Perhaps this is what it was referring to. 

I would prefer Elincia over Soren, for somthing different in terms of Emblem class.

And just about anyone else over Camila . alas it seems JP audience really like her, since i dont think overseas audience like her that much outside her.. uhh you know

5 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I don't know if the scandal would have changed much though, wasn't it a recent thing that hasn't affected many of his roles?

VA scandal means they would get replaced, not their character getting shafted: see Byleth and Edelgard

Edited by joevar

6 hours ago, Keikyushi said:

Is she though? Her engage attack range is stupidly large, and her dragon vein seems strong as well. Bolt Axe is always welcomed in my army

2 of her sync skills are very situational and no one wants anything from her inherent list. She seems made for Anna or Griffons. She should have had Trample or Savage Blow.

Edited by ciphertul

6 hours ago, Keikyushi said:

I can't find any information on the new Emblems anywhere, has anyone made a list (at least a tl;dr: list) of what each of the new ones does please?

6 hours ago, Mitama said:

The concept is interesting. Giving convoy access to another unit is sweet. I like that it focuses on items. The maid look is alright, I guess since its a “support” class it makes sense. Its stats work with Arts too, super balanced offenses.

Have any other DLC classes shown up in these Paralogues? I'm surprised that this is brand new and not a returning one (though clearly it takes inspiration from the Maid/ Butler from Fates). I don't want to read the datamine, but seeing classes in Paralogues is fair game for me 🙂