How's puberty going/how'd it go?

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have, not denying that one. I just don't see why it's hard to control it.

I was hypothetically speaking. Anyway, do you want the biologic reason? Because chemicals dictates that your dick becomes hard when you have feelings of lust for someone.

Erections suck when unneeded...well there is ONE good thing. At least an erection tells you You can still "work." (If you know what I mean). XD thrust.gif

GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GOO!

Puberty was fine for me.

I was hypothetically speaking. Anyway, do you want the biologic reason? Because chemicals dictates that your dick becomes hard when you have feelings of lust for someone.

Not even then. It seems to be completely random. On the other hand, I never realised the big deal. I mean, look at someone else's crotch. You'll soon realise no one would look at yours closely enough to see wether you have a boner. That and it kinda felt good, I dunno.

• 2 weeks later...

Voice cracks are so fucking awkward. The hair down there just doesn't bother me, except when my fucking balls itch.

Contrary for most, I don't have any acne...

Sometimes I feel like punching a fucking baby every time I hear myself squeak.

Damn me and my 14 year old body...

And I think every person at my high school is tall as hell, because I'm about 5'11"1/2 and I feel in the low-mid range.

Edited by Zeldafreak007

Puberty was a bit strange for me. At age 10, I started to grow sideburns on my face some people would harass me for having sideburns (they were jealous because they were still boys and I was becoming an awesome, mighty strong man!). Around 11-14 years of age I started growing hair on my knuckles, arms, legs, armpits, and private areas and I was thinking to myself "Great! Teenage life's about to start! This should be fun!:

Also, at age 12, I started to develop some bad acne and I was tease for having such horrible acne. Annoying as fuck when you got some ignorant ass kid trying to play Tic-Tat-Toe on your freakin' face. Oh, and the sexual horomones was wokring their magic. So many erections for no apprently reason. Worst case was I was wearing some not-so-baging shorts and I got an erection during class WHILE I was in front of the class. I had a new nickname later that day.

Puberty is just one wild adventure that only last for about 8 years and once you get to the end of your journey, you'll be very happy that forceful trip to hell is over.

I dont understand why ppl freak out about it. I had absolutely no acne through puberty. No wet dreams, or any of that other crap those videos show us. You just become better suited to reproduce with girls. I dont see the big deal.

STOP TOUCHING YOURSELF

I'm Asian, I've still yet to grow yet on my arms and legs, so they're as smooth as anything. I'm... the epitome of girly-man...