How do you want to die?

DeSu

There is no such thing as an honourable death. Death is a horrible thing, no matter why/how it happens. Honour is just not in the equation for death.

It depends.

If you die saving many people, then it's honorable. Like, saving the world. That's honorable.

By honorable though, we mean it as in compared to other deaths.

I rather not...

Why not? Would you rather live in an empty, desolate place and slowly grow insane out of sheer boredom/loneliness or die alongside everything else? Personally, I choose the latter.

That sounds awesome.

:lol:

Edited by Ulyaoth

There is no such thing as an honourable death. Death is a horrible thing, no matter why/how it happens. Honour is just not in the equation for death.

lol, saving a person's life is honorable I think. At least heroic.

Why not? Would you rather live in an empty, desolate place and slowly grow insane out of sheer boredom/loneliness or die alongside everything else? Personally, I choose the latter.

I rather not see the last days of this planet...yes I would rather die in a isloated place. Yes that does sound kinda sad XD

Edited by Dark

Executed by the US's shitty government after exposing all of their cover-ups (AKA how they work) to the people, and forcing the gov's to start telling the truth to everyone, and then being declared a martyr, and visited by people from the future and given a million billion Dibs.

Executed by the US's shitty government after exposing all of their cover-ups (AKA how they work) to the people, and forcing the gov's to start telling the truth to everyone, and then being declared a martyr, and visited by people from the future and given a million billion Dibs.

Dude your not even that intelligent enough for the US government to bother excuting you.

Well as an infant Phoenix, I have like 500 years left to live. Then I have to burn up in my final nest and be reborn as a new Phoenix which will do the same thing again 500 years later. But I'd rather go out in some kind of instant and intense way. The whole painless death is nice but it's so rare nowdays. Better to just go down in huge nuclear explosion. I'd have to be sad too though or I'd go out like this:

"RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" KABOOOM!!!

If my lover dies first or we're dying together it be more like zis:

"Together til the end." "I love you, Phoenix." "I love you too, honey." *AWWWWWW* KABOOOM!!!

That's better B)

I wanna be that guy holding up the falling building and letting his team escape unharmed.

Yeah uh...if I somehow don't make it to the end of the world, I'd also like a heroic/glorious death, akin to the one you described. :D