Rate the Unit 8: Celine

Guidelines:

2.1.) mention the diffculty on which you rate the unit 

2.2.) what classes your unit went through, what skills they had and so on; don´t consider obviously suboptimal builds.

2.3.) no DLC rings, no non-unit DLC bonuses

2.4.) no grinding in skirmishes

2.5.) no rng abuse (no resetting for bond rings)

2.6.) cooking is allowed

2.7.) ratings to be given in the format X/10

2.8.) if it isn´t mentioned above, it´s fair game

2.9.) no "Kagetsu exists and obsoletes Lapis, 0/10", explain your rating

Unit: Celine

Class: Noble

Lvl   HP    STR   MAG   DEX   SPD    LCK   DEF    RES     BLD

Bases:          5     22      7       9         9       10         11      5         7        4

T. Bases:      5      2       2       1          4        2         7       2         2        0

Growths:      /     50     35      25       30      45      50     30       40       5

Personal Skill:  Recovery items used by allies within 2 spaces heal +50% HP.

Innate Proficiency: Tome

SP: 300

Support Bonuses:

C    Hit+10, Dodge+5
B    Hit+15, Dodge+5
A    Hit+15, Dodge+10
S    Hit+15, Dodge+20

Tools and mo stats:

Engage Numbers - Google Tabellen

Average Stats - Fire Emblem: Engage (FE17) (triangleattack.com)

Rating: 6.4

Next unit on Thursday

Edited by Imuabicus der Fertige

Céline as a 20/20 Vidame:
41 HP, 23 Str, 23 Mag, 22 Dex, 28 Spd, 20 Def, 25 Res, 34 Lck, 7 Bld, 5 Move

Fantastic Luck, Okay Res, Average speed, unimpressive everything else.  7 Build means that she's either using a weaker weapon like Elfire at endgame, or being weighed down 3-5 Spd points by the likes of Bolganone, Silver Swords, or Elthunders.

--

Céline's stat build is simply trying to do too much.  She's attempting to be a jack of all trades AND a mixed attacker.  But the Str/Mag is on the wimpy side.  A certain other Firenese unit who also has 'C', 'l', and 'é' in her name might make this work with breakneck speed, but Céline is merely acceptable here rather than good. 

Céline does have one thing going for her: after promotion, she gets Staves, and Staves are really good in Engage.  Granted, the accessible-to-all Sage / Griffin Knight do too, but I guess Vidame does let Celine wield better tomes rather than being stuck with the magical weapons while also having a physical backup.  Her one great stat, Luck, isn't really enough to make her a safe dodgetank (I mean, I guess you could give Marth to her), but it does let her be an offensive staff user with Divine Pulse+, I guess?  Hortensia is usually who is hyped for this role, but Céline can do it too, sure.

Compared with a unit like Citrinne, I guess Céline is mildly safer on enemy phase, since while they both have trashy HP Céline's speed is at least average?  That's not nothing.  And we discussed mixed attacker MK Clanne before, he's very similar to Céline in offense but will do so with way more Speed, but lacking Staff utility.

I'm feeling 4/10, although I could be convinced for 5/10.  Like much of the rest of the Firenese crew, I used Céline all the way to the end of the game on Hard, and while the second-half Staff utility was appreciated, she lacked some oomph in killing power.  Ended up giving her Corrin (!) for Mystical fire veins & Draconic Hex disruption, which doesn't necessarily need to be a unit who kills everything, so you can make her work, sure.  Just it's a rough comparison with the likes of Pandreo.

Edited by SnowFire

I am still in the middle of my first playthrough of the game, so this isn't going to be as detailed or thorough, and please take all this with a grain of salt:

Classes: Noble -> Vidame. Difficulty Mode: Normal.

Celine is an interesting unit. Early game, she's a great magic unit and probably the best choice for the Celica Emblem before chapter 10. However, once units start promoting, she starts becoming overshadowed. 

I'm currently at chapter 17, and my Celine has high speed, resistance and luck, but her strength and magic are both stuck at around 14 (EDIT: I misremembered her stats and she actually 19 strength and 18 magic at that point) and her low build means she is weighed down by any spell heavier than Elfire. If you want a magic user, Ivy in her unique class has greater range, greater defenses, greater build, and much greater magic. If you want a mixed attacker, Jean is the better candidate thanks to his personal skill doubling class growth rates and making mixed-attacking more feasible, though my Jean's speed is currently stuck at 13, so Celine has the advantage in better speed despite having lower attack power. Her promoted class lets her use staves, but Hortensia is easily the better staff user due to her greater range from being a flying unit, her having a better magic stat, and her personal skill increasing the range of staves by 1. Pandreo also exists as possible competition, but I haven't used him at all, so I don't know how he compares to Celine.

Overall, Celine is a unit that starts great, but tries to be something that is rarely feasible in FE games (a magic/physical mixed attacker) and is easily replaced by Jean and later royals.

That said, there is one thing I've discovered that does make Celine stand out compared to Ivy and Hortensia, at least when they're all in their unique classes. For the last few chapters, I have found myself going back and forth between giving Emblem Byleth to Hortensia or Celine. Hortensia, thanks to being a flying unit, can reach other units for Goddess Dance more easily than infantry-unit Celine can. However, because she's a flying unit, the emblem item that Hortensia obtains from Byleth is a physical-attack lance that Hortensia can't really use well. Meanwhile, Celine, thanks to Vidame being a mystical class, Celine receives the still-overpowered Thyrsus, which increases the range of all her tomes by 2. The ability to give all non-surge tomes a range of 4 at minimum is almost too good to pass up, so I'm genuinely torn.

Overall, I would say 6/10. Celine starts off as a great unit, starts to see much stronger competition as the game progresses and as the flaws of trying to be both a physical and magical attacker start to show, but she can still carve out a useful niche if you really want to use Celine.

Edited by vanguard333

19 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

X starts off as a great unit, starts to see much stronger competition as the game progresses, but they can still carve out a useful niche if you really want to use X.

Isn't this the case for most of the early game units? 

Celine has arrived. So is she any good? Let’s talk about her; assuming Hard mode but will mention Maddening.

She joins you turn 1 of chapter 4 with Celica’s Emblem ring equipped. This demonstrates Celica’s Warp Ragnarok where a unit can teleport 10 tiles across the map and hit an enemy for pretty massive damage assuming their HP and Res is low. Since she starts as a mystic, her damage output is actually better than normal. Her base stats though are okay. Her magic is serviceable early on and she can probably OHKO with Warp Ragnarok pending on the target.

If you buy a magic tonic for her on the next few chapters she can certainly make better use with Celica as her damage output will improve. Celine’s personal ability Gentle Flower increases the potency of healing items by 50% for allies within 2 spaces. That’s not a terrible ability by any means since vulneraries and elixirs can now heal for 22 and 45 HP respectively. It also has nice synergy with Cittrine’s generosity ability that shares the healing with adjacent allies.

Her unique class promotion Vidame while not the worst in this game, doesn’t exactly improve her rougher spots such as magic and speed. It does however provide her with some good staff utility and staves are quite good in this game. Being able to use spells like Physic, Warp, Rescue, Fracture and others gives her a nice support role. Celine could also proc Ignis which is what Robin gets as a Grandmaster in Awakening. This takes advantage of the fact that she is basically a mixed attacker. Of course it’s a dex based chance so it might not always trigger when you want it to. But when it does, her higher strength growth does help her pump out more damage than normal.

Vidame being a mystic also allows her to keep her sword and tome rank as this increase her flexibility in terms of how you want her to function. As mentioned from one of the previous posts, things like Bolganone and Levin Sword will weigh her down. So you would preferably make her a forged Elfire tome which does weigh less. can This can even improve her damage output pending on the engraving can be about on par with a non forged Bolganone. She can afford to use El Thunder or even Thoron with a accuracy engraving since she wouldn’t be doubling anyways.

Aside from Celica, other emblems like Byleth and Corrin are good for her. She can use Roy for Sword Power and Hold Out; so it is basically a get out of jail free card for her. Sword power does increase the damage with Levin Sword. Interestingly enough, she can also effectively use Sigurd for override with a Levin Sword. That can actually do some pretty major damage if you forge a Levin Sword asap. Plus you get Sigurd back by the end of chapter 17 so it’s not like Canter is completely out of the question. Of course Divine Pulse and it’s plus variant can be very useful. Quality Time from Corrin can also be nice to have to shave off damage for adjacent allies as well.

Her overall performance tends to be either average or serviceable pending on how you’re trying to use her. She’s not that bad to use but there are better mages you’ll get later on. Celine’s speed and durability will become worse and worse for you as power creep kicks in. Especially heading towards late to end game on maddening where the enemies just get ridiculously fast and powerful.

I’ll give her a 5/10. Celine is fine but not spectacular.

Edited by Barren
Grammar issue

39 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Isn't this the case for most of the early game units? 

I guess so; this is my first time playing Engage. I guess in the case of Celine, early game, she was good enough that I thought she would be like Louis and Chloe in being the exception and remaining a really good unit, as she remained useful for longer than others like the retainers and Alfred did, at least in my current playthrough.

Céline does feel like a definite step up from the (non-Alear) units that went before her, but that isn't saying all that much. My experience of using her was that she always managed to stay just barely good enough for me not to drop her. She never turned into a liability, but also never felt like a particularly strong asset.

Her bases and growths are nothing to write home about and while her personal skill might get an occasional bit of use, it's mostly trash. What really helps keep her relevant is the Vidame class, which she has unique access to.

Vidame is one of only two classes in the game that has access to three weapon types. And one of the three is the ever-useful staves. It's also a mystical class, which makes her a good choice for emblems with interesting bonuses for mystical units (Byleth, Celica and Marth all come to mind as decent choices). Compared to the other mystical classes, Vidame comes with worse magic growth, but better speed and def bases, and much better strength. It's not a strict upgrade, but it's an interesting option.

Vidame also learns the Ignis skill, which is not the best skill in the world, but is better than Spell Harmony or Self-Healing which are the other choices for mystical units. As a general note, for dex% chance to proc skills, offensive ones (like Ignis) are much more useful than defensive ones (like Alfred's Golden Lotus). Offensive ones are generally taking something you want to be doing anyway (attacking) and turning a good outcome (doing some damage) into an even better outcome (doing more damage, maybe enough to turn chip damage into a kill). On the other hand, Golden Lotus is at its most impactful if it's turning a catastrophically bad outcome (takes enough damage to die) into a moderately bad outcome (takes some damage but still lives) except that this never really happens, because I'm not going to be leaving Alfred (or anyone) in situations where they'll die if their skill doesn't proc. But doing chip damage with Céline is something that I will do often so Ignis will get a chance to turn several of those into kills. It's not the best skill, but it's solid.

Overall, while she does still end up getting outclassed by later units, I don't think she's as badly outclassed as previous units we've discussed, and Vidame does make sure that if you stick with her than she'll always be able to offer something that is unique, if not especially strong. I'm wavering between giving her a 5 and a 6, and while I cou.ld give her 5.5, I'm really loathe to do that. So I think I'm going to say that she falls a little way short of a 6 and end up giving her 5/10.

1 hour ago, SnowFire said:

Yeah, to add on to talk about Ignis, Celine's Dex isn't that great. 22 Dex at endgame just isn't enough to be "reliable" in the same way that, say, Alcryst's 40 Dex Luna procs are.

While that is true, you can go beyond the stat cap with the aid of emblem rings i.e Lyn or Lucina in the case of dex.

2 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

as she remained useful for longer than others like the retainers and Alfred did, at least in my current playthrough

Well, there is an mildly larger demand for magic and healing in Engage than there is for warm bodies on the frontlines.  I never really gotten around to using her, but most of these analyses makes me kind of glad that I dropped an lot of the early game units

Edited by Armchair General

I need to issue a retraction for my statement about my Celine’s current stats; it turns out that I misremembered her strength and defence stats and they’re actually 19 and 18 respectively at chapter 17 (level 13 Vidame; I don’t remember what level she was at when I promoted her), which, while they aren’t great, they aren’t bad at all. Her strength stat is currently higher than my Yunaka’s by 1 and exactly the same as Alear’s strength.

If it weren’t for her low build, I could easily raise her overall score to 7/10, but her low build and strong competition are still major issues. ... actually, I think I will raise the score to 7/10. But again: this is my first play through, it’s normal difficulty, and I’m not finished this play through.

10 hours ago, lenticular said:

As a general note, for dex% chance to proc skills, offensive ones (like Ignis) are much more useful than defensive ones (like Alfred's Golden Lotus). Offensive ones are generally taking something you want to be doing anyway (attacking) and turning a good outcome (doing some damage) into an even better outcome (doing more damage, maybe enough to turn chip damage into a kill). On the other hand, Golden Lotus is at its most impactful if it's turning a catastrophically bad outcome (takes enough damage to die) into a moderately bad outcome (takes some damage but still lives) except that this never really happens, because I'm not going to be leaving Alfred (or anyone) in situations where they'll die if their skill doesn't proc.

Speaking of which, for whatever reason, peeps do not think like this in Fates, as they consider Sol (which stopped being useful after Radiant Dawn, to be blunt) to be one of the good procs. Which I don't agree with, because a chance to drain half the damage I deal is too finicky as to when it's actually useful; just ask Diamant, who got saddled with it in this game. Granted, I wouldn't want to rely on something like Ignis or Luna for a kill, but I'd consider putting one in a situation where they're liable to die without Sol proccing at the right time to be even dumber.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Just gonna put that out there, since it came up when talking about Amber, not that I´d expect it to change anything, but Celine do be making Vulneraries (15-> 22.5 (22?)), Antitoxins (15-> 22.5 (22?)), Lunches (20-> 30) and Elixirs (30-> 45) a dash better and I clearly remember needing a bunch of those early on.

On that note, should I include unique skills from the Noble promotions in the future? Considering I didn´t do so for Alcryst, Celine and Alfredo. I kinda forgot those are a thing.

In hard mode Céline is a unit who starts off useful due to her offensive stats and having magic, goes through a dip as she starts getting out-statted, and then finds use again as an offensive stave user. Not a unit worth investing a lot into, as are most early joiners, but I think she's (along with Chloé) the first unit who shouldn't be automatically benched when you get access to newer, better units. 6/10

9 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Speaking of which, for whatever reason, peeps do not think like this in Fates, as they consider Sol (which stopped being useful after Radiant Dawn, to be blunt) to be one of the good procs. Which I don't agree with, because a chance to drain half the damage I deal is too finicky as to when it's actually useful;

Well, at least Conquest has the excuse of being stuck with an finite (on paper) amount of gold, so any bit of free healing is usually worth it. Plus, you'd need to reclass at an few times just to get Aegis, Pavise, and Luna. But if your Hero was originally an Mercenary, there's also Good Fortune, as unreliable as it is.

At least with Diamant, your options have been reduced to making him an front-liner with the unique benefit of having Sol to stand on his own and possibly with an compatible Emblem or just reclass him as another Hero/Warrior/Great Knight/Halbredier for fighting in an group

9 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

but I'd consider putting one in a situation where they're liable to die without Sol proccing at the right time to be even dumber

Honestly, I've never seen anyone who used this as an excuse for taking this risky of an move. Sure, it might be in character for at least two livestreamers; but I've always seen it as an means of slightly improving your unit's longevity by steamrolling fights as opposed to just gambling with the RNG.

I tried Celine on Maddening after hearing some people argue that she was better than most people make her out to be and could contribute throughout the game.  I did not have that experience with her, and found similar to what other people have that she tails off hard in the midgame and does not have sufficient magic or strength to do consistent damage.

However, in trying her out I do want to make note of one particular niche where she impressed me.  Her base class allows access to B swords, and you get a free Steel Sword after Chapter 4 from the Day 1 Update bundle (or whatever it is).  You can potentially forge that into a Levin Sword immediately and give it to Celine.  This ends up being far more powerful for magic damage than any tome that is available at that point (Thunder and Fire each only have 5 Mt, while a Levin Sword has 13).  Just having access to a Levin Sword makes Celine an effective damage dealer until you start getting access to at least second tier spells like Elfire, maybe even arguably third tier spells depending on forge investment.  Yes, the Levin Sword is heavy and slows her down, but most mages in the front half of the game aren't doubling anyway and she shouldn't be taking counterattacks on player phase for it to matter that much.

Realistically, I think this makes Celine fairly viable as a mage from her introduction until you reach Solm in Chapter 12 and Pandreo eats her lunch.  That's still probably only 5/10, but it's still a unit that's totally fine to use for a solid half dozen chapters or so.

I honestly think Celine is pretty useful and easily one of the better characters from the early game.

She easily makes for the best Celica user early on, due to the player being forced to use it on her in chapter 4, and having a level lead over your only other mage (resulting in better stats across the board). She notably has just enough bulk to be able to handle some solo missions like obtaining the treassure in chapter 5 or protecting Anna and killing the thieves in paralogue 2. As mentioned before, she can also make good use of the Sigurd ring if you've obtained the Levin sword (which is just a good weapon for the early and midgame).

Once Citrine joins Celine isn't the best Celica user by default anymore, but considering she's likely not too underleveled compared to her she still gives her a good run for her money. Most notably, she has better bulk and speed, which makes using Warp Ragnarok a lot safer with her, on top of her having a higher bond level already (which can be compensated for in the arena, but in the early game there is actually a limit of how crazy you can go on spending your bond fragments). Even if you prefer Citrine though, having a second mage isn't really a bad thing.

Of course, as most people have mentioned and what seems to be the reason everyone gives her a low score is that her combat takes a nose dive after chapter 11. Ivy and Pandreo easily outclass her as offensive mages, and there's several other heavy hitters like Kagetsu, Merrin and Pannette joining around that time, who can do much better than her. However, Celine has one thing going for her that all of those characters joining after chapter 10 lack that I honestly haven't seen anyone talk about. She can actually inherit skills from the early 6 emblems to use in the midgame.

By simply using Celica, an emblem that she uses very well to help you clear maps and that she doesn't face heavy competition over, she can very easily reach 1k SP to inherit Canter, and going a little further for 1200 SP lets her also inherit Favourite Food from Celica. Note that she can reach those number without requiring one of the early 3 master seals or any help from the Ancient Well, so you can keep those resources for other units. You get 2 master seals from the chapter 10-11 gambit, another buyable one in the item shop and another one in chapter 12 if you protect the right villager, so she should be able to promote around that time without really hindering your other units.

At that point, you have a staff user with Canter who can provide some decent chip from 1-3 range as well. That makes her imo the best support unit at that point, outside of your Lucina user. She might not have the highest magic, but she's bulky enough she won't die to a single hit, and she can use Canter to retreat from enemy range. She's not killing enemies for you very well, but she can still help out there, and I don't think having a few support focussed characters in your party is bad thing, compared to only fielding heavy hitters.

You also get the Corrin ring after chapter 15, and at that point in time she's likely the only unit who has Canter, access to 3-range attacks and favourite food. Citrinne has a lot of trouble getting enough SP for both of those without using the well (which I think is better spend on creating some super combat units) and Clanne needs a lot more help reaching the required level than Celine does. Any other unit either requires an extra seal or just can't have those skills at this point period. That makes Celine the best user of, in my opinion, one of the strongest rings in the game. She can just stun lock a group of enemies for a few turns from complete safety and move away to give your other units all the space they need to finish them off, and then take a turn to eat an item to do it all over again without ever needing to move to a specific spot on the map. She also gets to use one of the most useful dragon vein options whenever she isn't engaged.

Of course she does lose a lot of those advantages later on. Ohter units can get Canter after chapter 17, and favourite food after chapter 20. But that's still a decent period of time where she has a strong claim on one of the best tools in the game. And even afterwards she is arguably your second best offensive staff user after Hortensia, and those are good enough that even being second best is a good niche.

Overall, I give her a 7 out of 10. She'll rarely be the mvp of a map or blow you away with her peformance, but she can consistently occupy a good niche for relatively low investment.

19 hours ago, Armchair General said:

Well, at least Conquest has the excuse of being stuck with an finite (on paper) amount of gold, so any bit of free healing is usually worth it. Plus, you'd need to reclass at an few times just to get Aegis, Pavise, and Luna. But if your Hero was originally an Mercenary, there's also Good Fortune, as unreliable as it is.

Honestly, Pavise and Aegis are gonna come too late for most units, and then there's the problem @lenticular pointed out, namely that those are only really useful if they either stop a unit from dying or cut a lot of damage. This sounds - and is - really bad compared to something like Bravely Default's Angelic Ward, which has the same effect, but is more reliable (granted, 50% isn't reliable, but that's still higher than the activation rates that I can expect of both Pavise and Aegis by the end of any FE game). Back to Sol, free healing is nice, but I want to actually be reliable, which Sol is not, hence I consider Renewal the only good free healing skill. Good Fortune is a worse, and unreliable, version of it.

At least with Diamant, your options have been reduced to making him an front-liner with the unique benefit of having Sol to stand on his own and possibly with an compatible Emblem or just reclass him as another Hero/Warrior/Great Knight/Halbredier for fighting in an group

I'm... not sure about how good Diamant is, to be honest. I didn't really use him after Brodia. But... peeps have complained about his low dex cap in his unique class, so there's that.

Honestly, I've never seen anyone who used this as an excuse for taking this risky of an move. Sure, it might be in character for at least two livestreamers; but I've always seen it as an means of slightly improving your unit's longevity by steamrolling fights as opposed to just gambling with the RNG.

And yet peeps on Youtube, even analyses, seem to blindly treat Sol Master Ninja as the holy grail of builds in Fates... which is foolishness of the highest order. I'd consider it much better to use an actual tank, like Xander or Benny or what have you, over someone who needs lots of luck to survive.

Edited by Shadow Mir

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

I'm... not sure about how good Diamant is, to be honest. I didn't really use him after Brodia. But... peeps have complained about his low dex cap in his unique class, so there's that.

Well, he's somewhat reliable. Not as great as Louis, obviously; but he's better than both of his retainers, occasionally heals himself to top off his large health pool, hits reasonably hard. He's basically an Fighter turned Hero, but without anything unique going for him

All things considered, he's mainly there as an powerful sword/axe guy. His accuracy is an little bit spotty and he certainly isn't that evasive. I just handed him an Armorslayer, an hand axe and some lightly forged iron or steel weapons and just called it an day. So far, I haven't had any real troubles against armored units; but I mainly sent him to disarm people and usually pair him with some other people so that he doesn't get overwhelmed. The only thing that screws him over is his personal skill, which shouldn't matter too much if you know how many counterattacks that your eating during the enemy phase.

As far as Emblems goes, I just gave him Ike and routinely used Great Aether during the training battles. He usually cleans out most of an group within an turn or two with Urvan; but then again, you can almost do the same with an lot of people who happened to have an high Build.

Fine. As it happens, I plan on talking about Céline anyway.

So... To start, she is immediately given Celica's ring. This works pretty well for her due to it not being very contested (only Clanne serves as competition immediately, and he has his own issues). Second, her personal makes vulneraries and the like more effective. Stat wise, she, unfortunately, tries to be something Fire Emblem has almost never gotten right - a mixed attacker. However, her personal class gives her staves, which means she gets even more utility from it.

I give her a 6/10. She did well enough on hard, even if she didn't excel at much of anything.

One thing that I do think is worth noting about Céline is that I think she's the sort of unit whose value varies quite a lot based on difficulty level. This often tends to be the case with hybrid attackers or jack-of-all-trades style units. Being just barely good enough at lots of different things is great; being not quite good enough at lots of different things is pretty lousy. So I think that Normal-mode Céline is notably better than Maddening-mode Céline.

(My experience and rating was based on having used her mostly on Hard and a bit on Maddening.)

• 3 weeks later...

I've played the game on Maddening and when I've tried to use Céline I've been very disappointed by her stats. Lacks magic to do good damage, lacks the speed to consistently double, and her decent strength is rather squandered since targeting the often lower Res stat at range is generally the better choice. Feels like her mediocre stats are balanced around her having access to Ignis and that being a supposedly good skill, but it's really just ok—she does not have the dex to pull it off well. If you want to use her as a Vidame, you can run her with Byleth since her high Luck meshes well with Divine Pulse and hitting with offensive staves and as a Mystical she can use Thyrsus for ranged magic when engaged.

For DLC, I think she makes a decent Enchantress. Enchantress is a support class, so her mediocre stats don't hold her back. She has balanced strength and magic, so if you want to pull out fists from the convoy for the occasional attack, she can contribute better than many, though she will be capped with silvers at B. Emblem wise, as a Qi Adept with Daggers, Lucina is a great pairing for 100% Bonded Shield and poison chain attacks. Micaiah works well after you gain convoy access from the level 5 class skill and can pull any staff out of the convoy. Finally, Eirika could work well for a combat focused variation on the class, though that build is really better suited to Martial Master with its better weapon ranks.

Edited by FashionEmblem