Has IS ever acknowledged Wyvern Caeda?

Jotari

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hence the "for all we know", just like the idea of Talys having native pegasi.

And just like the idea of Talys not having native pegasi.

True.

If I may, we also know from Caeda and Ogma's first meeting that Mostyn would continue to travel outside of Talys, and would also bring Caeda with him.

... great parenting, Mostyn, taking your young daughter to see the slaves duke it out in gladiatorial pit fights...

Anyway, this could also be a different theory. That in one of those trips, Caeda saw a pegasus and begged her father to get it for her.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

... great parenting, Mostyn, taking your young daughter to see the slaves duke it out in gladiatorial pit fights...

That...is not historically inaccurate to our world.

Just now, Jotari said:

That...is not historically inaccurate to our world.

Archanea is not our world.

In any case, if I recall, that had all happened in Archanea proper. I wouldn't be surprised if a place like Knorda had pegasi on sale...

• 4 weeks later...

Well there's ascended Tana with a wyvern so they can give Caeda a wyvern mount in an ascended alt, or Brave alt If she ever gets It one day. In canon I can see it happening only If her Pegasus get injured in battle so she needs to find another mount 

She is a princess, yes, but I dont see her having every Pegasus at her disposition, seeing that her kingdom was small and not very wealthy, so it means that she got a mount that was available for her at the time, with her pegasus not being an option, in the heat of battle 

Edited by genesis