A very warm hello and hi!

DondeSommie

Howdy there! My name is DondeSommie but I also go by Soleil in most places. I've been here before when I was much younger and it's nice to be back! 

I adore Sommie from Engage but my favorite fire emblem game still is New Mystery. Fire Emblem as whole is still so wonderful and it holds a special place in my heart (and lives in my head rent free)

I'm a bit socially inept but I love sharing my creative endeavors with everyone and I try my best to be a lot more social.

Be seeing you guys!

Here's a nice sommie drawing for anyone who reads this! 

Untitled22_20230816181025.png

Hey, DondeSommie/Soleil, welcome to the forest! liked your drawing as well (I didn't even know who Sommie was until now so it's a blessing to be informed of it's existence)

A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶f̶ ̶o̶f̶ u̶s̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶t̶a̶ ̶s̶o̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶e̶p̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶

Edited by ARMADS!!!

Heya, DondeSommie! Welcome to the Forest of all things Serene-ity!

On 8/16/2023 at 5:21 PM, DondeSommie said:

I adore Sommie from Engage but my favorite fire emblem game still is New Mystery. Fire Emblem as whole is still so wonderful and it holds a special place in my heart (and lives in my head rent free)

I'm a bit socially inept but I love sharing my creative endeavors with everyone and I try my best to be a lot more social.

New Mystery, eh? Why that game in particular? I have a self-imposed rule against emulation so I've never played that game. 

Can't say I personally hold Fire Emblem as near and dear to my heart as you and most other people on this site do (Ironic, I know, since this IS a Fire Emblem fansite first and foremost) because I got into the series with Three Houses about 3 years ago. Mario is the series that holds a special place in my heart (Along with living in my head rent-free. Though I really should start charging to be honest). I still do quite like myself some Fire Emblem as it's in my top 3 Nintendo Franchises, only being beaten by The Legend of Zelda in 2nd place and the aforementioned Mario series in 1st. 

Damn, I'd love to share my own stuff with the internets but I've been struggling with actually going through with it for a while now. Like, I've got a multitude of characters and ideas in my head but drawing it out and sharing it is the hard part for me. I'm also worried about what people will think of my potential artwork. Ah, but I'm going off-topic now. Forgive me if my struggles bored you, I know this isn't the best place for this but I feel like I need to vent somewhere or else I'll risk bottling up my emotions.

Anyways, that drawing looks very good, I take it you drew that yourself? What software was used to make it?