Just accidentally deleted my Engage Maddening save file

Jotari

I was getting off a bus, a bit distracted and saving my Hard file to save scum so Bond Rings draw when I accidentally pressed up and deleted my Maddening file T.T feels bad. I was probably never going to touch it again, but I had fully donated to all the countries and clear Fell Xenologue on a full level Maddening, feels like all that accomplishment is gone now. Almost feel compelled to play it all again, but that's like a hundred hours or something and I have loads of other games bought that I haven't played yet.

4 hours ago, Xander said:

Can I ask where you got all of the money to fully donate to all countries on maddening?

Just a tonne of post game Skirmish grinding. Alear with an avoid engraved Wille Ganz, Roy for strength and Holdout++, Marth's HP restoring skill and then something else (probably Avoid or Sword Avoid). Then soloing maps on a healing tile and skipping all animations. Yeah, it took a while. If I were to do it again I'd probably try to make such a build on Anna. Maybe with Holdout and Nosferatu.

Edited by Jotari

I feel for you, dude. I accidentally deleted my Smash 4 save data on Wii U a few years back before Ultimate came out and I haven't touched it since.

I think thankfully for you, Fire Emblem is a lot more replayable, but losing so much progress is unbelievably frustrating.

6 hours ago, Xander said:

Can I ask where you got all of the money to fully donate to all countries on maddening?

Coincidentally, just now I've discovered a very effective method for money farming. Skirmishes in Fell Xenologue match the difficulty setting you've set for Fell Xenologue. In other words, you fight single digit base level enemies. Field Anna alone and she should be able to solo the map, getting 500 gold for every four enemies she kills in addition to whatever gold the map naturally grants.