AT&T Is Absolutely Top & Terrific!

XRay

I need to vent. I am pissed. I hate AT&T with a passion. The only American business I hate just as much would be Blizzard.

I lost my phone about a month ago at a rave in Los Angeles. I am 90% sure someone stole my phone, so I hope that theif gets Sigurd'd, i.e. gets cucked and immolated. I got a new phone about two weeks later. Would have been one week, but Amazon was incompetent and did not even ship out my phone for over a week after I ordered and paid, so I cancelled from Amazon and got my phone from eBay instead. For the last two weeks, I tried to get a new SIM card from my phone company Go Smart, but they do not sell their SIM kits anymore, and when I called, one of their associates said that I just needed any new SIM card. I just went to Walmart and their sales rep got me an AT&T SIM card since I just said any will do. I got a bad feeling when they picked AT&T, but I am like "fuck it, who cares" since I just needed their service temporarily. I got AT&T internet at home and the connection is dog shit unreliable, as it frequently goes out from time to time for a couple seconds to a few minutes, so I really do not like AT&T. Well, that piece of shit SIM card from AT&T downloaded a bunch of bloatware onto my phone that I cannot get rid of even with a factory data reset, AND it does not work with my phone company. I am a little frustrated with Go Smart, but I am livid with AT&T for putting a bunch of shit onto my phone. I am just going to go to a phone store tomorrow and get all that shit sorted out.

I want AT&T to be fucked. I wish the IRS would audit them and give them a big ass fine for tax evasion, financial fraud, or whatever illegal shit they are doing. Then I wish their employee's would unionize, so more of the revenue would go to better people than the trust-fund-assholes at the top. And then I wish the government would step in and nationalize their business, because providing good communication services is critical to national prosperity and national security.

TLDR: AT&T downloaded bloatware onto my phone that I cannot get rid of via their SIM card, and I am pissed.

edit: no profanity in thread titles

Edited by Parrhesia

On 9/20/2023 at 3:20 AM, XRay said:

TLDR: AT&T downloaded bloatware onto my phone that I cannot get rid of via their SIM card, and I am pissed.

"Smart" Phone sucks. Probably because update is always automatic, Put this cancer off or manually.
Anyway, you can remove bloatware from your phone (if it is unlocked)

https://www.techmesto.com/uninstall-pre-installed-apps-from-android-phone/
Also, get a Firewall, sometimes there is some undesirable program who want to leak out data. I use NoRoot Firewall. It is on google app or anywhere you can download apk files and installing.

• Parrhesia changed the title to AT&T Is Absolutely Top & Terrific!