Do you find someone's race a turn-off?

General Spoon

Surely the few black people that you know are the counter examples to black people being rude and obnoxious, no?

Every race has its fair share of rude, obnoxious people. Not like it's the fact that they're black or white or yellow that's relevant - it's the personality that matters in the end.

Edited by Nathan Graves

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever found race a turn-off. Maybe some specifics, such as some chick who's darker than the basement one or two of you may be living in, but not because she's black; because she's black.

I'd like to put $10 on Ecuador.

I lol'd.

I'm simply not attracted as much to African women, or East Indian women, and I don't follow the whole Asian craze either. Sue me. :P

At Yuli though:

That is what being racist IS though. Making assumptions about how someone will act/be based on their race. There are no two ways about it.

Yep. Generally, black people are more violent than white people, so I try to stay away from the. Not like they're the plague or anything, and not out of racism.

Yep Black people sure did come to America with the "Godgiven right" or "Manifest Destiny" (whatever you want to call it) to genocide the Native Americans to steal their land and kidnap people from Europe to brutally enslave them for over 350 years before outlawing it long after most other nations in the world. After outlawing it black people acted like they were mad that they had white people in their nation, forgetting that they brought them to the United States of America in the first place and killed many for no reason and allowed limited rights and social mobility to the rest through legal and illegal fear (along with any other race that wasn't their majority the number of lynchings was higher for the formerly enslaved race though) then created stereotypes to justify the violations of rights against them. Stereotypes such as : Science says they are closer to monkeys, they are happy with their place in society, they rape women more, they are more violent than the rest of us, they're dirty, they have tails, and of course they're too dumb to play organized sports outside of their race (yeah proved that one wrong white people sure do dominate football, track, and basketball now huh lol). Let's not forget Imperialism the practice of coming to sovereign nations and taking control of their people for monetary gain "to spread civilization to savages". When these people try to take their country back they brutally killed the rebels and civilians alike because they all look the same anyway it's hard to tell the difference. We also all know that black people had enough power in the U.S. government to round up many Japanese on the west coast and put them into camps during World War 2. At the same time not rounding up Germans into huge camps for national security. Let's not forget those beacons of enlightened ignorance the Ku Klux Klan. They also invented a huge number of words for other races for joking purposes of such as: kike, spic, wetback, chink, jigaboo, coon, A-Rab, and of course the N-word. Yup, history sure does show that blacks are more violent.

OOPS I READ THE HISTORY BOOK WRONG SWITCH ALL THOSE REFERENCES BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE IN THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH AND REPLACE EUROPE WITH AFRICA!!!!!!!

I just had to comment on that ignorant statement it made me sick someone hasn't been getting educated good in history obviously. This is not to say that white people are bad. It is to say how can you call any minority race more violent yu are taught to believe that so that injustices can be covered up and justified. THERE HAS BEEN MORE VIOLENCE OF WHITES AGAINST BLACKS THAN BLACKS AGAINST WHITES!!!!!

African-Americans. I usually try to avoid them. They usually try to get into my area space.

You have got to get over that. Most black people I know are the same way and don't like people too much in their space that they are not familar with. Maybe you need to hang around more to realize that people are people and it's an environmental or personality thing.

BACK ON TOPIC NOW

Race can't turn me off of a girl's beauty. Being ugly can :rolleyes: Physical features that can turn be off are a face I think is unattrative, bad teeth, smoking, and being obese. The last option can be worked on however I have seen bigger girls who I think would be cute if they lost some weight. That isn't to say I like sticks women are supposed to have curves but I prefer girls that look in shape or are athletic. Skin color can also be attract me in a way it's hard to explain I tend to have an attraction to girls of all races with a certain type of tan if it correlates with their skin type. It is weird. Race alone can't turn me off of a beautiful girl. I can however understand not seeing as many women within a particular race as attractive as another though, but that can change with location.

Edited by killaGAW

Yep Black people sure did come to America with the "Godgiven right" or "Manifest Destiny" (whatever you want to call it) to genocide the Native Americans to steal their land and kidnap people from Europe to brutally enslave them for over 350 years before outlawing it long after most other nations in the world. After outlawing it black people acted like they were mad that they had white people in their nation, forgetting that they brought them to the United States of America in the first place and killed many for no reason and allowed limited rights and social mobility to the rest through legal and illegal fear (along with any other race that wasn't their majority the number of lynchings was higher for the formerly enslaved race though) then created stereotypes to justify the violations of rights against them. Stereotypes such as : Science says they are closer to monkeys, they are happy with their place in society, they rape women more, they are more violent than the rest of us, they're dirty, they have tails, and of course they're too dumb to play organized sports outside of their race (yeah proved that one wrong white people sure do dominate football and basketball now huh lol). Let's not forget Imperialism the practice of coming to sovereign nations and taking control of their people for monetary gain "to spread civilization to savages". When these people try to take their country back they brutally killed the rebels and civilians alike because they all look the same anyway it's hard to tell the difference. We also all know that black people had enough power in the U.S. government to round up many Japanese on the west coast and put them into camps during World War 2. At the same time not rounding up Germans into huge camps for national security. Let's not forget those beacons of enlightened ignorance the Ku Klux Klan. They also invented a huge number of words for other races for joking purposes of such as: kike, spic, wetback, chink, jigaboo, coon, A-Rab, and of course the N-word. Yup, history sure does show that blacks are more violent.

OOPS I READ THE HISTORY BOOK WRONG SWITCH ALL THOSE REFERENCES BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE IN THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH AND REPLACE EUROPE WITH AFRICA!!!!!!!

I just had to comment on that ignorant statement it made me sick someone hasn't been getting educated good in history obviously. This is not to say that white people are bad. It is to say how can you call any minority race more violent yu are taught to believe that so that injustices can be covered up and justified. THERE HAS BEEN MORE VIOLENCE OF WHITES AGAINST BLACKS THAN BLACKS AGAINST WHITES!!!!!

You have got to get over that. Most black people I know are the same way and don't like people too much in their space that they are not familar with. Maybe you need to hang around more to realize that people are people and it's an environmental or personality thing.

BACK ON TOPIC NOW

Race can't turn me off of a girl's beauty. Being ugly can :rolleyes: Physical features that can turn be off are a face I think is unattrative, bad teeth, smoking, and being obese. The last option can be worked on however I have seen bigger girls who I think would be cute if they lost some weight. That isn't to say I like sticks women are supposed to have curves but I prefer girls that look in shape or are athletic. Skin color can also be attract me in a way it's hard to explain I tend to have an attraction to girls of all races with a certain type of tan if it correlates with their skin type. It is weird. Race alone can't turn me off of a beautiful girl. I can however understand not seeing as many women within a particular race as attractive as another though, but that can change with location.

EPIC WIN( although I would not have had the energy to deal with the guy)

For me, it's all about the personality

After careful analysis of Phoenix's mind and body, the following has been learned:

Ethinicity: MUT

Ethinicity details:

White(Irish) Approximately 20%

Black(African) Approximately 35% (Note: Black genes kept their pimp hands strong.)

Indian(Native American) Approximately 45

Conclusion: Phoenix can only be classified as a mut.

Sexual Orientation: Straight/Heterosexual/Vixen chaser

Sexual Orientation details:

Attraction to Females: 95% (Note: 5% loss due to negative experiences.)

Attraction to Males: 1% (Note: Extremely low due to constant bitching, harry legs, and genitals.)

Attraction to Animals: 5% (Note: Extremely low due to language barrier and physical appearance.)

Attraction to Sex dolls: 0% (Note: Zero due to having never seen one before.)

Attraction to Right hand: 0% (Note: Right hand is cold due to constant addrenaline levels.)

Conclusion: Phoenix is only compatible sexually with females of the same species. Female Phoenix I mean. :P

Ethinic Preference: Asian/Azn/Nihon girlz/Onnanahito

Ethinic Preference details:

Attraction to White girls(Caucasian): 10% (Note: Prone to aggression. Too many types, causes generic sense.)

Attraction to Black girls(African): 10% (Note: Prone to aggression. Bad history with known ones.)

Attraction to Latino girls(Chicas): 19% (Note: Reggaeton is the sexiest thing a woman can do in front of him. Prone to aggresion.)

Attraction to Asian girls(Azns): 61% (Note: Prone to aggression, yet Easy to carry, and laugh at everything.)

Attraction to Green alien chicks: 0% (Note: Green is for grass says the Phoenix after seeing Shrek and vomiting profusely.)

Attraction to cat girls: 61% (Note: This falls into the azn catagory due to cosplay effectiveness.)

Attraction to Reggaeton dancers: 100%% (Note: Asian girls, indeed all girls in shape can learn to dance that way.)

Attraction to Short shorts: 100% (Awwww yeeeeeahh...)

Conclusion: Phoenix seems to have a severe and irreversable Azn fetish. Side note, reggaeton dancing azns in short shorts are irresistable to him. Poor bastard. That Yui Aragaki chick must have absolute control over his mind.

Well that's that. Our boy Phoenix is on a level of WTF all his own. He just finished reading this too hehe.

DonovanSaysPhoenixthoughtthatwaspre.gif

Anyway, this has been an analysis by Donovan Holtz. Hope you enjoyed learning about this majestic creature, the Phoenix.

Edited by Phoenix

Yep. Generally, black people are more violent than white people, so I try to stay away from the. Not like they're the plague or anything, and not out of racism.

Oh, for the love of all things...

This just reeks stupidity. I'm not even going to argue against this because killaGAW took the words right out of my mouth even if he forgot to reference South African apartheid as an instance of whites being more violent than blacks in their own continent. You speak the truth, killaGAW!

Also, thank you for putting the time and energy to write that up, as I honestly would not have had the patience to deal with DH any more after that.

Anyways, to go back to the topic at hand...

I honestly don't care about race; just as long as a person shows some trace of being fairly intelligent I can talk with said person without them getting on my nerves.

Edited by Herr Wozzeck

I've seen very attractive lasses of every race. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Indian (of India), it matters not! The first girl I tried to go after, she was Hispanic. (she wound up going to a different high school school, and used the "I'm not ready for a boyfriend" excuse on me) If nothing else, she was as ticklish as can be, and was super cute when tickled! (people tickled her a lot)

In general, all you have to do is have smooth skin (color matters not), sweet disposition, soft, long hair, and not be filled with angst (although the being a sweetie might make being angsty impossible) to be a winner with me! Also, it's a good idea not to cuss far too much, if any time at all. Girls cussing a lot make me depressed (once more, the sweetie personality would prevent that) However, this criteria apparently hard to fulfill in today's society. Also, it is optional, but being enthusiastic about being barefoot, but accepting that I myself hate going around going it, is a major win!

Anyway, point is, race means nothing to me! I know there's the stereotypes and that there's plenty of people wanting to live by it, but I know there's plenty who try to defy it! (this forum is doing a good job proving it) Basically, to me, race is the equivalent of different grape or M&M's color! It may look different on the outside, but it isn't that different on the inside.

Edited by Kintenbo

As far as people go, race doesn't matter to me, as long as they don't prove their stereotypes true. I'm as willing to hang out with a mature black guy as a mature white guy (now I don't meet to many mature black guys here but thats beside the point). My best friend is asian.

As far as attractions go.... I tend to find white girls, asian girls, and Latino girls attractive. As much as I'ld like to be fair and say african-american women are attractive to me... I can't say that truthfully. Their facial features (and general attitudes) usually turn me off.

Edited by Chris Lionheart

I think I would agree with him. Though I would commit suicide before doing either. <_<

I would definitely look for a pretty man to have sex with than having sex with a freaking... uhm porcupine (or any animal, they are very unpredictable, God knows what they might do in the middle of ... well you know)

Anyway, every race has its own charm so it is hard to say that one race can be a turn-off. It's easier to say that a whole race is a turn on.... like asians ;) I still hope that I marry an asian cosplaying someone sexy ... well not marry just boink her :rolleyes:

Come on people give me a break, seriously? Everyone is a little gay, even if you aren't amazingly gay like I am that seems crazy that you'd rather die than have sex with a man.
Ron White already covered this. I know I'm gay. Only 1% though cause guys aren't attractive and they piss me off alot. Girls though, while they too can get on my nerves, are just so cute, fun to cuddle with, and the sex must be better with them than with a guy. Not going to test this theory though :unsure:

Oh yeah and about the asian boinking. I don't see the point in getting free milk anymore. I'll purchase the cow with my poorly thought up romantic lines and take care of her and look after her and all that good stuff. Are there cows in asia?

Edited by Phoenix

Fuckin an animal may be a more appealing option in the sense that you can deny what you're doing if you close your eyes and the animal's cavity is moist enough. Gay sex is rather...insurmountable. Unless it's a blowjob (if you're the receiver).

Still doesn't explain why Phoenix is more attracted to animals though xDDDD