The Serenes Forest Wall

Raven

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they do, because I don't feel like getting an actual image. I sprited that entire thing from scratch (Except for the flames which are from Forblaze), so excuse me for having 0 art talent.

Yes they do, because I don't feel like getting an actual image. I sprited that entire thing from scratch (Except for the flames which are from Forblaze), so excuse me for having 0 art talent.

Not excused.

raven you asshole, you couldn't just resize it for me and instead I had to wait like 3 weeks for resizing to work ;_;

luka2-2-1-1.jpg?t=1306526511

Haha... I'm waiting for more people to give a brick, but I will update soon I guess.

Also I'll resize yours myself, since it'll be of better quality if I do it.

• 3 months later...

He hasn't edited this since 2010 so it's just that he's never looked at this topic =D

Old topics like these (I think it's cause they're old) don't appear in "My Content" either so he hasn't been notified of our changes xD

Either that or he didn't wanna change it anymore

EDIT: *scrolls up*

Oh yeah! XD

EDIT EDIT: Can we be super special and make ours our member badges? =I

And can I steal Death's?

Edited by Agnaktor

Why do you always give me two, Raven? Is it a compliment or am I just not that memorable? :P

(Big Boss and Old Snake; I want to the old snake one)

Oh. I didn't notice the change of names (I don't follow name changes really). When I update it next, I'll be sure to remove the one you don't want.

He hasn't edited this since 2010 so it's just that he's never looked at this topic =D

Old topics like these (I think it's cause they're old) don't appear in "My Content" either so he hasn't been notified of our changes xD

Either that or he didn't wanna change it anymore

EDIT: *scrolls up*

Oh yeah! XD

EDIT EDIT: Can we be super special and make ours our member badges? =I

And can I steal Death's?

Yep I've been notified. Just waiting for a few more bricks before I go updating it, uploading it, etc.

As for making our bricks our member badges, that's beyond my control. But I like the idea.

As for making our bricks our member badges, that's beyond my control. But I like the idea.

Lol well I was expecting as much xD

But I still thought it was a great idea and wanted to say it =D

Also why do you get notified on old topics while I don't? =[ It doesn't notify me about this unless I decide to watch it =o

Ohhhh are you waiting to fill a whole row?

KIRYN MAKE A SUPER AWESOMEO BRICK

Edited by Agnaktor

• 3 weeks later...

iaza18252131718700.png

If it's not too much trouble, and you don't need to have them in order of submission, can you put my brick next to Proto's?

It is quite awkward because the whole wall is a single PNG image and it would be quite a hassle if everyone requested where they wanted their brick positioned. Sorry.

But on a plus note, your brick's the shit.

All right, an update:

77f5ia49wvp3ftbse1.png

I've also deleted the list of names that have submitted a brick. Waste of space, in my opinion.

Added a brick count.

If you spot anything graphically incorrect in regards to brick placement (misaligned, overlapping etc.) then post and tell.

If you or someone else has submitted two different bricks, maybe under two different names, and I've missed this, let me know and I'll delete the one you want to keep up the least.

Brick count: 78.

My old brick is gross, I'd like to update it from the ugly red Spy one to this.

282kdoy.png

Edited by Darros

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...