The Serenes Forest Wall

Raven

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep this thread alive guys! I wanna copy Raven's idea of making this my background desktop image.

I have another edit Raven. :D

post-389-125165964367_thumb.png

Updated.

Moar brix plz thx.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I bury myself into FFtF a little too much XD And I go to general a bit too.

Other than that I am usually elsewhere or something.

I've settled my mind I wanna do Aaron =D I can't say no to him. He's saying MAKE ME!!!!! MAKE ME!!!!!

I am somewhat close to finished, but if I don't wanna do any editing with him then I am finished (oh yeah just remembered I still gotta put in text and stuff). I'm just gonna see what I'm gonna do.

Well it seems the only editing I did was add a little bronze effect thingy to it. I thought it looked pretty good with it.

lol he's so adorable :wub::wub::wub:

and then everyone else's like :facepalm:

A-rod.png

Well I guess this is it, hope it goes well with all the anime stuff XD

lol when I first looked at this pic I thought it was a girl. Sorry Aaron but when you look at the smaller size of the pic you do look like one at first glance, with the long hair and all. =D

I don't think he's supposed to be smiling in the pic but I think he is anyway. Maybe he couldn't hold it in :lol: I'd hate posing like that trying to look all serious and all.

Anywayz, if you guys want I could create an anime one or somethin' =I

Edited by Freohr Datia

I made a block but can't get it on here as photobucket makes my computer claim holy war on my internet when I try to upload so does anybody else know a good place to upload pictures for free?

I just raised the max number of images per post, but that doesn't seem to be the whole problem. Apparently at least one of the images is using an invalid file extension.

I'm just guessing, but it might have occured after the board software was upgraded.

I just raised the max number of images per post, but that doesn't seem to be the whole problem. Apparently at least one of the images is using an invalid file extension.

I'm just guessing, but it might have occured after the board software was upgraded.

If necessary, maybe we should resubmit? Or maybe he can recopy by one, and see which one screws up the wall? Either way, the task seems kind of tedious. :/

My best solution would be to transform the wall into one single image.

That's what he's doing. He needs all he bricks first.

That's what I plan to do. I originally planned to do it because there was a limit of 10 images per post before the upgrade and I assumed it would be the same even after the upgrade. But, it allowed more than 10 images per post, so I didn't bother with the single image idea. If it really is the only solution to this slight problem, then that's what I'll do.

I'll be more capable of sorting this problem out when I have internet at my own house, because using the University's computers for internet doesn't let me access my image editing programs I use.