Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

I don't see what's so good when Conversing though, you know, since the lines are pretty redundant and sometimes vary depending on the characters, you support at base anyway.

It's more about recruitment convos. Like recruiting Aran in chapter 1-4 and then healing some other unit. Possibly the one that Aran attacked with a javelin. It's more useful in fe9, though, because there is less times where it is even meaningful. But then there are things like fe6 where you need to talk on the field to build support to the next level but then you can't attack/rescue/heal after doing so. Or fe4 where you talk to get items or bonuses to your stats.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using "Target" to convince Kurth to wall in 1-4 is actually a pretty good idea.

See, this is why the game has Aimee move first. That way, you can't just have Kurth plug up a hole and have Leo/Eddie blast over his shoulder forever.

It is in fact possible to have a unit with 60 AS on easy mode (lol+5toallstats)

Edited by Camtech

Using "Target" to convince Kurth to wall in 1-7 is actually a pretty good idea.

See, this is why the game has Aimee move first. That way, you can't just have Kurth plug up a hole and have Leo/Eddie blast over his shoulder forever.

Well, there is the issue that you don't actually need to keep Aimee alive. You could just let her die. Kurth also has 6 move and ignores thickets and I think she has 5 and doesn't, though she may have 6 move. Either way, Kurth can book it through thickets and she can't so it's entirely possible to set up Kurth walls even if you want to keep her alive.

And I assume you mean 1-4 not 1-7?

Well, there is the issue that you don't actually need to keep Aimee alive. You could just let her die. Kurth also has 6 move and ignores thickets and I think she has 5 and doesn't, though she may have 6 move. Either way, Kurth can book it through thickets and she can't so it's entirely possible to set up Kurth walls even if you want to keep her alive.

And I assume you mean 1-4 not 1-7?

Yeah 1-4.

But Aimee starts closer to any viable chokepoint, and her move takes priority.

But you're right, we don't have to keep her alive~

There's actually a chokepoint that you can put Kurth in on the first turn, that Aimee cannot reach. It's in a thicket near the center, one that the archer on the other side of the wall can shoot. Kurth is almost unkillable on that tile.

Also, you can rescue her with Sothe if you really want to. It works if you're having him weaken things for people.

Using "Target" to convince Kurth to wall in 1-4 is actually a pretty good idea.

85 AS if you include Resolve.blink.gif

Giffca + MT Support with Adept?

With 45 speed it's likely to trigger at least once.

46 str + 3 from support + 22 from claw + 10 from 2x Blood tide - 35 from Ashera's Def = 46

46 x 3 = 136.

Damn Adept can't proc ofc. So even Giffca will be stuck at 92 (or 102 on EM)

Mantle prevents things like this from happening.

Giffca + MT Support with Adept?

With 45 speed it's likely to trigger at least once.

46 str + 3 from support + 22 from claw + 10 from 2x Blood tide - 35 from Ashera's Def = 46

46 x 3 = 136.

Damn Adept can't proc ofc. So even Giffca will be stuck at 92 (or 102 on EM)

Mantle prevents things like this from happening.

Hello?

Why'd you dig up a post from over 36 hours ago to point out something she already knows and said?

Ike is, in fact, the father of Sothes babies.

Therefore, Sothe is, in fact, a girl.

Therefore, Sothe and Micaiah are, in fact, lesbians.

Okay now a real one. Movement does have a cap(20). However, when using the boots you can use them infinite times, even after your movement reaches 20(you're movement will not increase more). This is untrue, however, in magic-based units such as Archsages and Saints. Once the movement stat reaches 20, you cannot use the boots on them. Weird.

Hello?

Why'd you dig up a post from over 36 hours ago to point out something she already knows and said?

I didn't realize that ofc meant of couse at the time, I just searched it up. I apologize for my lack of knowledge in the area of acronyms.

Ignore "ofc", then. I still get:

Damn Adept can't proc. So even Giffca will be stuck at 92 (or 102 on EM)

Which pretty clearly indicates the person knows that Adept ain't happening. Now, she never mentions why it won't happen, but that doesn't really matter.

Ike is, in fact, the father of Sothes babies.

Therefore, Sothe is, in fact, a girl.

Therefore, Sothe and Micaiah are, in fact, lesbians.

Okay now a real one. Movement does have a cap(20). However, when using the boots you can use them infinite times, even after your movement reaches 20(you're movement will not increase more). This is untrue, however, in magic-based units such as Archsages and Saints. Once the movement stat reaches 20, you cannot use the boots on them. Weird.

Wait,you can use the boots multiple times?Elaborate please.

:( ...so much for that...

As in by cheating. Some game save I found somewhere gave me blessed like every item. Blessed seraph robes, ashera icons, energy drops, etc.... blessed weapons. blessed everything.