Movie Test

General Spoon

Oh dear, where have my tastes gone off to these days? :lol:

The Joy of Anal Sex with a Goat? Well I never heard of that movie, but... you know... the title... XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

IT IS AN AGE WHERE THE SUN IS COVERED BY THE HOWLING OF WOLVES MADE MANIFEST

WARS RAGE OVER SCHOOL TEXTBOOKS, GRAINS OF SAND AND PADDLEPOP STICKS

NOW THAT THE LEPRECHAUNS HAVE LEFT THE LANDS, ALL HOPE IS THOUGHT DEAD

NOW, A NEW HERO ARISES FROM THE DUST

THE JOYS OF ANAL SEX WITH A GOAT: THIS TIME, IT'S PERSONAL

Heh, how clever, the algorithm is designed to give you digits that add up to 9 no matter what number you choose.

Results for each choice:

format: (choice: result before adding digits (result after adding digits))

0: 9 (9) (this wasn't technically a choice, but works regardless)

1: 18 (9)

2: 27 (9)

3: 36 (9)

4: 45 (9)

5: 54 (9)

6: 63 (9)

7: 72 (9)

8: 81 (9)

9: 90 (9)

10: 99 (18)

11: 108 (9)

12: 117 (9)

13: 126 (9)

14: 135 (9)

15: 144 (9)

16: 153 (9)

17: 162 (9)

18: 171 (9)

19: 180 (9)

so (3*x+3)*3 is essentially what was to be calculated

simplifies to: 3*(x+1)*3

and then we are left with: 9*(x+1)

And of course, every multiple of 9 from 1-10 has digits which add up to 9. Same applies for 12-20.

Oh yay, halfway through i realize someone else posted pretty much the same thing. Oh well.

Well then, looking at things, it probably could've been at least somewhat better executed, since 9 choices can't lead to 18 different answers (assuming integers, anyway). Hell, a better method could've been to just let you choose from 1-18 (to be consistent with the amount of movies), and then make movie 18 something equally as bogus (since number 10 would give you movie 18).

Well then, looking at things, it probably could've been at least somewhat better executed, since 9 choices can't lead to 18 different answers (assuming integers, anyway). Hell, a better method could've been to just let you choose from 1-18 (to be consistent with the amount of movies), and then make movie 18 something equally as bogus (since number 10 would give you movie 18).

That was what I was thinking. Then I said "Wonder what would happen if I did 7.77" (ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa) so I avoided integers. Then I just added the whole-number part of the digits and got 15. But I said well my original answer was the true answer so I'll stick to it. =D And otherwise if I had to add up every single number then it woulda gone too high.