Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

in your sig you list katana as a sword that smite's evil, which to mean sound inaccurate as katana's are not wielded by good people, they aren't specific to bad people either a more accurate name that would still fit the icon would be something like masamune and a description along the lines of: a holy blade forged by the great sword smith masamune.

oh nevermind

anyway good job i like the new stat screen but the name box seems to mess up the flow of it

Edited by Cyron

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys still want people to report grammatical errors, report their stats/levels/etc. for balancing/ranking purposes?

I ask mostly because I finally got around to trying a little of this.

Do you guys still want people to report grammatical errors, report their stats/levels/etc. for balancing/ranking purposes?

I ask mostly because I finally got around to trying a little of this.

Well Bal, at the moment the patch displayed in the OP is really outdated, by like a year and 2 months. So reporting that stuff isn't really needed.

It would be nice though when we release the next patch. (Which should be around November 12?)

Well Bal, at the moment the patch displayed in the OP is really outdated, by like a year and 2 months. So reporting that stuff isn't really needed.

It would be nice though when we release the next patch. (Which should be around November 12?)

Roger that, I'll probably finish the current patch anyway, compare my stats with Paperblade's (just for curiousity), and then turn an eagle eye to the next patch in a couple of months if I remember to.

in your sig you list katana as a sword that smite's evil, which to mean sound inaccurate as katana's are not wielded by good people, they aren't specific to bad people either a more accurate name that would still fit the icon would be something like masamune and a description along the lines of: a holy blade forged by the great sword smith masamune.

oh nevermind

anyway good job i like the new stat screen but the name box seems to mess up the flow of it

the other colours have different patterns, the name box works better with them imo :P

Roger that, I'll probably finish the current patch anyway, compare my stats with Paperblade's (just for curiousity), and then turn an eagle eye to the next patch in a couple of months if I remember to.

Compare your stats to the ones I posted all the way back. The RNG basically flipped off the cast, and finishing the patch was FUN.

STATSHEETOOOOOinprogress.png

Oh hey, a statsheet (That is still in progress, thank you Jubby) as well as an Onduris gaiden/sidestory whatever you want to call it.

It's pretty difficult to get, too.

That guy needs wider shoulders. He almost looks like Linebeck from the DS Zelda games.

trying for november 12

for a soon to be shown reason

if we even finish by then

and at the rate we're going it seems likely though since there will probably be several animations missing

like the soldiers

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I mean Renair looks like she might swing both ways. Just super sayain.

There's an edit button for a reason, please try to make use of it.

Furthermore, bumping threads is also against the rules unless you are the thread creator making an update (since this post is several hours after your prior, this isn't an accidental double post). It will not get your question answered any quicker.

Edited by Wicked Witch of the East