Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Galzus? Cyas? No? :(:

And the red haired dude with the monocle already showed up in a chapter where you didn't have to kill him (in do5). At least, in one of the older patches.

I know because I saw his gigantic pecs stats.

And lyn normal mode batta for top tier because you will always kill him, unless your game was hacked.

Edited by L1049

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this.

Not even.

Gel has a light brand which has no durability in FE6 and does auto ten damage at range. Easy as piss. Either put in a fast enough unit or waste his weapon.

Lloyd lol just put Oswin in his way and he's done

if Cog Lloyd just smash with Pent/Erk/Nino/whatevermagesyouhave.

ALSO SPOILING DAN'S FUN, that screen with the SM guy is an old screen that was before they toned him down. Those stats are accidental and he won't be like that in the actual game.

Spending 10 minutes to break the boss's weapon and then another 10 trying to actually kill him because my most accurate unit has a display hit of 30 isn't my idea of "fun"

Spending 10 minutes to break the boss's weapon and then another 10 trying to actually kill him because my most accurate unit has a display hit of 30 isn't my idea of "fun"

who said it was fun O 3 O

spoilers:

that's the real reason people hate Gel

uh okay

no one said otherwise

and yeah he's pretty shitty and i hate him too

but that doesn't make him any less easy ;/

also this is getting way off topic

also this is getting way off topic

It truly is.

Back on topic peeps.

Edited by eCut

copies.PNG

Well that was quick to make.

Only two more chapters and a boatload of spriting to do.

>follow instuct.

>instuctions

Also, that new tile background for stat screens is obnoxious. Makes it harder to read everything.

>follow instuct.

>instuctions

Also, that new tile background for stat screens is obnoxious. Makes it harder to read everything.

I fail to see how it is obnoxious and makes it harder to read. Also, you don't know what instuct is. Maybe that was intentional and is important to the plot. And if it is, how would feel about that?

Is chester going to get any sort of buff? I got him up to assasin and he still couldn't do much damage. Also curious as to why Lyn's Durandal animation was used for swordmaster.

and how did you get him to an assassin again

also i think we gave him a minor str buff, 5% or something

>follow instuct.

>instuctions

whoops

there are other versions

No noticeable difference in my opinion. I had to spend 15-30 seconds tabbing back and forth between the two images before I finally figured out what had changed.

well, in that case you're going to have to use a different colour or change it yourself i guess. :/

I find the background annoyingly distracting as well and simply saying "lol use a different one" is a cop out.

Other FE hack creators: "I'm going to answer your question in the most mature and clear way possible."

DoF people: "lol fuk u"

I love it, keep it up. ^_^

this quote pretty much says everything

Edited by Jubby

I find the background annoyingly distracting as well and simply saying "lol use a different one" is a cop out.

Because it's necessary for every single option in everything to be liked by everyone. I hate every single SF background except Rajaion Red, so obviously Vincent should change every background that isn't Rajaion Red just for me, right?