Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played ff10, but this boss theme is epic!

This version is better though: http://www.ffonline.com/ff10/music.htm

Choose Seymour Battle theme

Oh, and Kefka's battle theme( final boss theme) is epic too. The 4th movt of Dancing Mad. <3

Edited by blues

Just recently got into this game, some guy in my Geology class was ranting how awesome it was, and I totally agreed with him in the first ten minutes!

You never tried the Destiny series?!??!!?

Destiny of an Emperor 2 has a translation patch, and it's pretty awesome. It's a lot more... Final Fantasy-ish though. It's like a big-brother sequel. I also heard there's a GameBoy version which isn't a port, but I dunno about it...

DoaE is a fucking awesome series

So many AC:fA songs, but some of the ones that most easily send chills up my spine are:

Someone is Always Moving on the Surface

Today

The Spirit of Motherwill

But seriously that game had an incredible soundtrack.

Also, Baba Yetu is fucking epic.

• 4 weeks later...

This is my favorite track from Brave Fencer Musashi, though the OST is excellent. This, along with SaGa Frontier II, is one of Square's more under-appreciated titles in my opinion.

Musashi is fantastic. My favorite parts are the boss fights, all of them, I tend to love any game which gives you a different track for each boss battle. You reminding me of it is making me think about playing it again, it ages well and is good for replays. I never played Saga Frontier II, mainly because the first one was so easy to get lost in. Maybe I should give II a try.

Too bad I hear that Samurai Legends was mediocre. And Threads of Fate, another 3d platformer, was, aside from the fairly nice storyline, pretty mediocre in comparison to Musashi.

Anyway,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVuWj-Gw9WA

I was talking about DWIV in the "Favourite Soundtracks" thread, so here's a song I took to from that particular title. I couldn't find a shorter one that SOUNDED NICE, so you'll have to make due with this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpGwOg2Ub8&feature=related

Edit: I'm sure y'all want to hear the song too. :P

Edited by Maji