The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Well, for me if it comes to thinking on cars it happens more with [Toyota] Celica than with Mercedes.

Yeah, it's a name over here.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Soo... is it just me, or did anyone else at least faintly think of the car brand when they saw Mercedes in Three Houses?

I did. I keep calling her mentally Mercedes Benz

1 hour ago, Rosalina said:

About the WT I have seen the strengths and weaknesses of the characters, but I have no clue how to bring them to a WT together.
Or is WT removed and each class has fixed strengths / weaknesses.
One character (I forgot who it was) had no weaknesses which seemed really OP to me.

I don't think the Weapon Triangle is in the game, but Strength and weakness don't have anything to do with how units perform in battle with a weapon, nor does it have to do with the class. It refers to how easy it is to raise the weapon rank with a character.

Like, if a character is strong with a weapon, then it's easier to raise their weapon rank on that weapon.

It is hot every day and night. Especially Europe where air conditioning is more rare.

37 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

i love 3 houses

it's so good

Like, it's incredible to compare the ammount of polish this game has compared to Fates (and I'm like the number 1 the Conquest fanboy), it's mindboggling how they were made on the same amount of time. So many details.

how far r u?

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

it's so good

Like, it's incredible to compare the ammount of polish this game has compared to Fates (and I'm like the number 1 the Conquest fanboy), it's mindboggling how they were made on the same amount of time. So many details.

how far r u?

i'm on the chapter 6 mission

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

I don't think the Weapon Triangle is in the game, but Strength and weakness don't have anything to do with how units perform in battle with a weapon, nor does it have to do with the class. It refers to how easy it is to raise the weapon rank with a character.

Like, if a character is strong with a weapon, then it's easier to raise their weapon rank on that weapon.

Huh, there is no WT? 

Just assumed it because Dimitri had much better hit rate than Edelgard against the mercenaries in the prologue, but apparently it is just due to the poor accuracy of axes. Have to admit there were no arrows next to the weapons in the combat display shown, so another hint it does not exist. I mean I liked WT and was it was removed in Echoes, but whatever. 

So the strengths / weaknesses are only relevant for class change / reclassified (if latter even exist)?

It kinda sounds to me that anyone can learn any class......what might be even the thing with the school thing. But since I am still stuck with monasty quests after the prologue (thanks to my dumb idea of LPing) it, I could have not figure out much at all yet. 

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

It's too hot again today <.<

Aww, sucks

Since yesterday it cooled down finally, and least till the end of this week the temperatures should be bearable for everyone at night at least. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/civpeu/fire_emblem_three_houses_was_developed_by_koei/?st=jynxgjay&sh=b1bc09dd&ref_source=desktop

Best koei game since nioh haha

1 hour ago, Rosalina said:

So the strengths / weaknesses are only relevant for class change / reclassified (if latter even exist)?

It kinda sounds to me that anyone can learn any class......what might be even the thing with the school thing. But since I am still stuck with monasty quests after the prologue (thanks to my dumb idea of LPing) it, I could have not figure out much at all yet. 

No. Weapon rank means a lot in this game. Every class can use every weapon, but you need to have ranks at a certain level to change to other classes, so it's way harder for units that have a weakness on the weapon required to become a certain class to reach it. Also, with higher weapon ranks you get new skills and abilities. 

You should stick with the ranks the character is good at, at least on a first playyhrough, because then it will become easier for the to reach advanced classes and get better skills/abilities and stats.

which house did you pick?

3 hours ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

i'm on the chapter 6 mission

Which house did you pick?

Now I know why no class is shown on the unit's profile.

Anyways the weapon and class system sounds really REALLY good. They are all pupils who have they are own preferences, so I find it a great idea to teach them all possible stuff even if the learn success in form of weapon experience gain is for the one weapon type better than for an other one. Like I am good in Maths and Geography but bad in any language, so an unit might be good with swords but bad with magic.

I picked Blue Lions because it got the majority in the poll. I can sense that because Dimitri seems to be the most native person of these three, although I think to like Claude too since I like his conversations in Heroes. Edelgard is a big no for me so far since I also dislike her artstyle. Her eyes look creepy to me.

Three Houses is the best Fire Emblem game. Period.
Why?
Because it lets you tell the skirt chaser that he's an idiot. As someone who utterly LOATHES that kind of character, that dialogue choice was cathartic.

Minor spoilers for an event that happens during Chapter 9 (a sidequest, nothing to do with the main story)

I entered Annette into the dance competition and got the Dancer class for her (she had the highest Charm stat, also one of her likes is dancing). I'm now debating whether or not I should keep her as a Dancer, because of more Movement and utility on top of retaining all her spells, in exchange for losing that juicy +10% to her magic growth and the ability that doubles spell uses.

One other thing: I checked the maximum stats for each character listed on the site and I am wondering: how in the blimming heck are you supposed to even REACH those caps? My highest levelled unit is Annette at level 22 and she sits at 24 Magic, while her max sits at 73. Unless the level cap is ridiculously high, I can't see anyone even coming close to their stat caps, so what gives?