What do you wanna do?

Gatrie: Guns Blazing

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents are happy with whatever career I get as long as it pays well....yeah....

I'm gonna take the "Shikamaru route" and just go with the flow until something hits me....

Its ironic when I was younger I always had a dream... but now that I'm in college I really don't have any. I'd wouldn't mind a job in advertising or graphic design. I'd love to get a job as a game designer. I'd love to become and author. any thing is really possible, and if new medicine tells me anything I'll hopefully will be living until I'm 150. So multiple jobs is more than possible...

if all else fails I'd renounce my citizen ship, and become a wandering modern troubador as a citizen of the world; not bound by superficial musing such as politics and strife.

My uncle Dave is a lawyer. A well-liked prime minister of Canada sued his exwife, who had left him, to keep her from kissing and telling on a well-known Canadian talk show. The wife hired my uncle Dave to somehow argue what case she had. My uncle Dave won her case and the minister got nothing.

I want to be just like my awesome uncle Dave. Either that or overcome my shortcomings and become a surgeon.

I wanna be a Pokemon Master [/AshKetchum]

Yeah I'll probably still be interested in the Pokemon game franchise when I'm older still... I just won't tell anyone...

Edited by Raven

if all else fails I'd renounce my citizen ship, and become a wandering modern troubador as a citizen of the world; not bound by superficial musing such as politics and strife.

yeah, its always easier to deny problems than fix them.

i wanna be a nuclear engineer!

*stunned silence*

Edited by Hikari

This may be a hard goal to work forward, but two things I would like to be once I grow up would be a guitarist and keyboardist in my present band and an astrologist (which should be the hardest part).

1st one is because I'm already doing it and it's fun!

2nd one is because I always liked to see the stars and liked seeing comets.

lol, but yeah, that's what a keyboardist does.

Though that might change to more, today my brother showed me a song he and another band member wrote today and I was going to play bass in it. Then he thought of making a song where I would play drums...

I'm assuming they work on new ways to harness nuclear power, and safer ways to handle the waste.

Yeah, it's entirely too ironic how when I was in first grade I knew exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up and now I'm just concentrating on making it to the growing-up part.

Not that I'll ever completely grow up, maturity-wise. :lol:

I was pretty sure I wanted to be a lawyer, but now I'm not. I'm debating studying theology. Mostly because I find studying religions much more interesting than studying law, and much more enjoyable for me. I think studying the religion of a people gives you insight into their culture that you just can't get with anything else.