Fave RD Couples?

Sundus64

It was very uncalled for. But fine. I'm just getting a little tired of people calling me homophobic and crap just because I don't like yaoi or yuri. I apologize.

Admittedly, I don't find men kissing or having sex with each other appealing. But that's all. I don't hate the men for it. I swear. In fact, I could actually see myself shipping Soren with Stefan if I believed the latter could possibly be gay (but there's nothing to hint at it, so...).

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Settle down Anacyble, please. There's no need to get overly defensive, although what Elotshen said was a little uncalled for.

Considering Eltoshen's glorious avatar, he was pretty much baiting her defensive response. :P

Because come on guys, any pairing thread in Serenes forest WILL turn into a flaming ground. It's like an unwritten rule in the Code of Conduct.

No, you said "it's not creepy at all" meaning it must be fact, which it's not. It's an opinion. Poor wording choice on your part.

Let me repeat what I said: I don't need to say "in my opinion" because it's clear it's an opinion. It couldn't be more obvious. It's not "poor wording choice". The only poor choice here was my choice of believing you would actually see that, and not suppose I would have the arrogance of stating an opinion as fact.

I have no problems with your opinions at all. I would, however, have a problem with your attitude if you genuinely believe a lurker, or even a poster as known as Maiden of Emblem, could be that arrogant over the littlest thing. I don't think it's nice to expect the worst of people. However, I don't think you meant to be rude, so it's okay.

Edited by Axie

I apologize. I didn't mean to sound like I expect the worst of people. I really don't, honest. Or at least, I try not to. To be honest, this has become a sensitive subject for me. But that's my fault, of course. xP

Don't worry about it! We all make mistakes, all we need to do is learn from them. Fa.gif

ShinonXGatrie :3

This actually makes me reconsider the "Gatrie likes women too much" thing because it would be so cute! Pairings that are like "all you wanted was right under your nose all along" are so adorable. <3

Not the place for this people; back on topic.

Edit:

Ah, ninja'd by Axie! Not saying your post is off-topic, the other stuff. :P

Edited by Wicked Witch of the East

This actually makes me reconsider the "Gatrie likes women too much" thing because it would be so cute! Pairings that are like "all you wanted was right under your nose all along" are so adorable. <3

Well, Shinon does have long, pink hair, and gets drunk. . .I think that would be more of a comedy pairing than anything.

Awright. Let's make the list.

Micaiah X F!Sothe

Micaiah X Laura

Micaiah X Vika

Micaiah X Sanaki

Micaiah X Pelleas

Edward X Leonardo

Nolan X Volug

Laura X Aran

Sothe X Ike

Sothe X Tormod

Sothe X Muarim

Ilyana X Mia

Meg X Pookums

Meg X Fiora

Volug X Nailah

Volug X Rafiel (behind Nailah's back)

Jill X Fiona

Jill X Nailah

Jill X Mist

Jill X Lethe

Jill X Mist X Lethe

Zihark X Brom

Fiora X Danved

Tormod X Muarim

Vika X Leanne

Vika X Ena

Nailah X Elincia

Rafiel X Leanne X Reyson

BK X BK's left hand. (Lefty!)

Elincia X Marcia

Elincia X Ike

Elincia X Geoffrey

Elincia X Sanaki

Elincia X Lucia

Marcia X Astrid

Marcia x Makalov

Nealuchi X Lorazieh

Nealuchi X Leanne

Leanne X Lorazieh

Leanne X Kieran (damn you fanfiction)

Nephenee X Heather

Heather X Lucia

Heather X Mia

Heather X Mist

Lucia X Geoffrey

Lethe X Ranulf

Lethe X Lyre

Lethe X Mist

Mordecai X Ulki

Geoffrey X Kieran

Kieran X Oscar

Makalov X Astrid

Callil X Largo

Ike X F!Soren

Ike X Mist

Ike X Boyd

Ike X Ranulf

Ike X Zelgius

Ike X Nasir

Titania X Rhys

Titania X Rolf

Ranulf X Kysha

Ranulf X Lyre

Ranulf X Kysha X Lyre

Kysha X Lyre

Reyson X Tibarn

Sigrun X Tanith

Sigrun X Sanaki

Sigrun X Tanith X Sanaki

Tanith X Sanaki

Skrimir X Tibarn

Neasala X Oliver

Bastian X Volke

Ena X Almedha

I hope I won´t get banned for this.

^So basically, you like every pairing that's possible? XD

And who's Kysha? Is that Lethe's Japanese name or something?

Edited by Anacybele

There are actually quite a lot of pairings I don't like. With such a huge character pool the list just gets pretty long on it's own.

(and yes they fixed Kysha's name in the European version to match the PoR support convo between Lethe and Ranulf.)

EDIT: The only incest pairings I can think off not on my list are Sanaki/Lehran. Meg/Brom and The 3 brothers.

Edited by Silith

Or you could have them both at the same time.

Oh I forgot one pairing.

Leonardo X 3-13 archer. Beaming looks at each other as they make a competition on thier respective balistea. Knowing he is not worthy 3-13 decides to jump down into a pit of Laguz. Leonardo will never be the same again resulting in no more lines from his outside of support conversations.

EDIT: Now I feel like writing two lines for each of the pairings I posted earlier.

Edited by Silith

I just think incest is plain gross, so I don't go anywhere near there. I'd rather support homosexual pairngs for crying out loud. xP

Ike x Mist ONII-CHAN all day every day.

Onii-chan... dame... watashi-tachi... kyodai dakara...

No way we have to ship Valtome x Elincia licking his left boot.

Very kinky. I'm guessing they're into some crazy S&M.

Gatrie x tree

OTP

Gatrie: I think I'm in love.

Shinon: No you aren't.

Gatrie: No, I really am!

Shinon: I doubt it.

Gatrie: I met this girl, and we really hit it off.

Shinon: No you didn't.

Gatrie: She didn't hit me, or run away, or call her husband or anything!

Shinon: I hate you, die.

Gatrie: That sounds like best man talk! I'm gonna go get a ring!

*Gatrie leaves*

Shinon: Rolf!

Rolf: Yes, uncle Shinon?

Shinon: Go take the skirt off the tree, this isn't as funny as I thought it would be.

This crap is canon.

Geoffrey appears in the chapter where you fight Valtome. He just isn't one of the player's units. The player uses Ike and company instead (which is so yay! Ike and his mercenaries are <3).

I know, omg, is Ana defending GEOFFREY of all characters? XD

Edited by Anacybele

Can't we just ship Oliver x Valtome </3

Didn't this thread decide that Oliver/Sigrun is the OTP for Oliver, though? gee_wiz_emoticon.gif