f you could fight any member of this forum, who would it be?

ragnell.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the contrary. I might even be more broken if I do it! Also shouldn't you just pierce yourself with it? Just how sharp are th- ow, yeah they are quite sharp.

He also brought a few friends with him, all aged under 12!

When you least expect it no less.

DID YOU REALLY JUST CUT YOURSELF WITH THE ARROW? HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT ARE YOU

I knew you liked little boys.

I'll sleep with one eye open from now on. Well, after I'm done killing you again because YOU UNLEASHED THE WORLD REQUIEM YOU STUPID BINT

DID YOU REALLY JUST CUT YOURSELF WITH THE ARROW? HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT ARE YOU

I knew you liked little boys.

I'll sleep with one eye open from now on. Well, after I'm done killing you again because YOU UNLEASHED THE WORLD REQUIEM YOU STUPID BINT

I just wanted to make sure that it was sharp! I'm sure The World didn't change mu- wait why is he a four-armed centaur now? He even seems to have more clockwork on him, and they go at varying speed. Have I achieved perfect control over time, allowing me to stop, rewind and fast forward it at will?

I'll admit I was very fond of you too when you were a small kid too. All those evenings spent watching you play sports in school...

This could prove to be an interesting fight if you can keep up with my new powers.

Edited by Dio

I just wanted to make sure that it was sharp! I'm sure The World didn't change mu- wait why is he a four-armed centaur now? He even seems to have more clockwork on him, and they go at varying speed. Have I achieved perfect control over time, allowing me to stop, rewind and fast forward it at will?

I'll admit I was very fond of you too when you were a small kid too. All those evenings spent watching you play sports in school...

This could prove to be an interesting fight if you can keep up with my new powers.

Dio, you are the reason why we can't have nice things. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif Can you at least spare me the journey and tell me where you are so I can get this over quickly?

YOU ARE A CREEP!

I'll just have to get some reinforcements and I'm sure you'll die again quickly.

Dio, you are the reason why we can't have nice things. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif Can you at least spare me the journey and tell me where you are so I can get this over quickly?

YOU ARE A CREEP!

I'll just have to get some reinforcements and I'm sure you'll die again quickly.

123, Fake Street.

Try telling me something I don't know.

Is that so? How will they be able to move through time controlled by me?

123, Fake Street.

Try telling me something I don't know.

Is that so? How will they be able to move through time controlled by me?

You're a riot. Seriously, where are you? Egypt?

I'm going to spare myself the headache.

Clearly they won't be able to, but that's ok, because you'll still have to worry about me. You can't move around in MY stopped time.

(So that made me think of something. If Jotaro was to stop time at the same time that Dio stopped time, and Jotaro expended his 2 second ability to move in stopped time and since Dio can't move in Jotaro's stopped time, would they just be staring at each other, frozen, like "so, what now?" until time restarted?)

You're a riot. Seriously, where are you? Egypt?

Clearly they won't be able to, but that's ok, because you'll still have to worry about me. You can't move around in MY stopped time.

(So that made me think of something. If Jotaro was to stop time at the same time that Dio stopped time, and Jotaro expended his 2 second ability to move in stopped time and since Dio can't move in Jotaro's stopped time, would they just be staring at each other, frozen, like "so, what now?" until time restarted?)

Can't you get your grandfather to help you now?

Not if I rewind the time enough for you to lose Star Platinum.

(I'm pretty sure that would be the case. To be fair, both of them say that they gain better control over the abilities with age, so it might even last longer. After all, Dio was inches away from being able to stop time for as long as he wanted to even in the original manga.)

Can't you get your grandfather to help you now?

Not if I rewind the time enough for you to lose Star Platinum.

(I'm pretty sure that would be the case. To be fair, both of them say that they gain better control over the abilities with age, so it might even last longer. After all, Dio was inches away from being able to stop time for as long as he wanted to even in the original manga.)

You know that his Hermit Purple can't get an exact location on you.

I have a piece of the arrow you ninny. Besides, didn't you find out what I did to Alessi after he turned me into a 7 year old?

(Jotaro stopped using it after he beat Dio so he's rusty, and Dio needed the scar on his neck to heal so he could stop time indefinitely.)

You know that his Hermit Purple can't get an exact location on you.

I have a piece of the arrow you ninny. Besides, didn't you find out what I did to Alessi after he turned me into a 7 year old?

(Jotaro stopped using it after he beat Dio so he's rusty, and Dio needed the scar on his neck to heal so he could stop time indefinitely.)

Give him your camera. I'm sure he can HAMON CHOP it.

Really? You think Alessi and I are equals in strength?

(I guess I'm used to Midler's ending where he mentions that he only needs one person's blood. He could've used Ice's, but I think he liked him too much.)

Give him your camera. I'm sure he can HAMON CHOP it.

Really? You think Alessi and I are equals in strength?

(I guess I'm used to Midler's ending where he mentions that he only needs one person's blood. He could've used Ice's, but I think he liked him too much.)

What part of "You know that his Hermit Purple can't get an exact location on you." did you not understand? Or is your 120 year old mind finally giving out on you?

I said it because I can defeat a Stand user without a stand you twit.

(Yeah, that's not right, he needed to take over Jonathan's body completely. Even 100 years later, Jonathan is still fighting against him)

What part of "You know that his Hermit Purple can't get an exact location on you." did you not understand? Or is your 120 year old mind finally giving out on you?

I said it because I can defeat a Stand user without a stand you twit.

You could probably find some other insect in the picture like last time, no?

I'm aware, but comparing Sethan to THE WORLD REQUIEM? Please.

You could probably find some other insect in the picture like last time, no?

I'm aware, but comparing Sethan to THE WORLD REQUIEM? Please.

My patience with you is wearing so thin right now.

I knew a lot of people in a little town called DUWANG Morioh that would love to have a word with you.

My patience with you is wearing so thin right now.

I knew a lot of people in a little town called DUWANG Morioh that would love to have a word with you.

What now? It's true you found my first location by finding an Egyptian fly on a picture.

Oh look, a guy with a Stand that can scatter and harvest things. I am wetting my pants.