I miss Randomly Predictable

Junkhead

That's why he's so smug. Because he's so much better than he used to be. ?

Perhaps~

Though idk how "all compliments are good" qualifies as being any "better" than "compliments are nice and all, but sometimes they can come to the point where they're uncomfortable and too much" unless "better" means being more inconsiderate to girls' comfort zones

Well I suppose not just girls x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, the only time I remember being ever flirted with it seemed really obvious I was just being messed with so I was actually all

/questionable relevance

What is harassment?

In this situation, I think it means a level of "conversing" with particular people, expressing an interest in them that make them uncomfortable, and continuing when asked to stop. Also, within the context of the internet forum, if you just "switch" to another target when one person tells you to stop, that'd be a particularly bad form of harassment. Anything sexual along such lines is bad, because it's perfectly reasonable that people would feel especially uncomfortable about a near or total stranger making advances on them. At that level, I'm sure that RP can become a better person, hope he did, but I think that just about anyone on SF, and particularly any involved parties, would be justified in preferring that RP not come back.

Edited by Mouse

What did he end up leaving for anyways? Just being a creeper or something? I never go on IRC around here so I have no clue how he acted.

I don't know that he was on IRC...maybe he was though.

Honestly I don't know. I'm not sure he left because he felt like he was a creeper, sorry if I implied that I had heard that. I just like to think that people I see for a while and don't know well become better people once they've been gone for a while. I even like thinking that for very good people.

Edited by Mouse

Yeah I don't think he was ever on IRC

I kinda feel as if maybe instead of Fayt trying to be... idk what to say but "rude" or anything when he acted the way he did, perhaps he was socially awkward or something but I really don't know how to describe what I'm thinking and I feel like I'm saying it all wrong x3

But no matter what the intentions the things he said would come out kinda creepy sometimes... And of course as I've said a gazillion times, especially what he said to Lumi... I consider myself very lucky ever since I heard that...

I kinda feel as if maybe instead of Fayt trying to be... idk what to say but "rude" or anything when he acted the way he did, perhaps he was socially awkward or something but I really don't know how to describe what I'm thinking and I feel like I'm saying it all wrong x3

I remember times when I thought something like that about him.

Well no, I remember there were times like that. I don't remember those times.

Edited by Mouse

It might be funniest to people that don't know what Fayt said to Lumi?

Ein has said he finds them funny many times. He'd probably say that no matter how much you told him.[/s]

What. Why aren't my powers working. Curse me. Curse my incompetence.

Edited by Mouse

What did he end up leaving for anyways? Just being a creeper or something? I never go on IRC around here so I have no clue how he acted.

I remember that me and a few others tried to get him banned, but failed. Anyway, he left soon afterwards, presumably because he took the hint. I tried and failed to find a farewell thread.

Actually, RP did go on the IRC a few times. Of course he was driven out and never went there again. But he did go on.

He got real mad because I made some jokes. No joke. They were pretty harmless ones too. Then he got even madder when I sincerely tried to help him become a better person.

He got real mad because I made some jokes. No joke. They were pretty harmless ones too. Then he got even madder when I sincerely tried to help him become a better person.

Yeah. Whenever I tried to cheer him up or help him be happier in general he practically spat in my face.

That could be because he's too used to everybody making fun of him... but /shruggy

Still shouldn't have let you two of all people get to him...

Ein has said he finds them funny many times. He'd probably say that no matter how much you told him.[/s]

What. Why aren't my powers working. Curse me. Curse my incompetence.

Heehee I see what you did~

What? I didn't understand a word of that...

I don't see how that was not possible to understand.

Mr. Smuggy Soul person apparently contradicts what he used to think before x3

What are you talking about.

If kdanger's post doesn't explain to you why you're an entitled fuck who thinks women should just accept unwanted harassment as "compliments" you need to rethink your life.

And fyi, what RP's comment to me can't even be construed as a compliment in any way. It was straight up creepy-as-fuck harassment.

It's not my fault women these days take every good thing they say about them as "harassment" these days.

I understood your case and in no way label it as "hitting on", of course it was outright harassment...well, I still wonder what RP meant with that anyway.

I kinda already said what I was talking about actually

So did Mumu yet you outright ignored him XD

Also I never labelled it as harassment... I didn't say that anywhere in here or did I??

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well, maybe it's because I don't know you that well, but you seem pretty mature and beautiful...

RP, stop hitting on milady Luna. Or else.

So, Soul, it's okay for guys to hit on girls as long as they aren't girls you like?

Well, Musashi-sama, have you checked on the date of that? That's been over two-years ago...you can't really come to the assumption I'm still the same person with the same opinion on that.

Those were fun times, though.

Kyllu...;A;

I don't see how that was not possible to understand.

What are you talking about.

It's not my fault women these days take every good thing they say about them as "harassment" these days.

I understood your case and in no way label it as "hitting on", of course it was outright harassment...well, I still wonder what RP meant with that anyway.

alan me estas cargando man