Fire Emblem Awakening: 3DS Bundle Thread

Diortem

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this, Best Buy and Future shop will have the artbook but only in store. I'm not sure what this means but I'm assuming if you preorder it, it won't come with the art book?

That link doesn't lead to anything, but if it says in store, I presume they mean that you'll only get the artbook if you pick up your preorder, and not if you order online and have it delivered.

I just per-ordered the bundle at a Game Stop. (I have like 5 within 20 miles from me.)

He said it ships on the 5th and it wont be in till the 6th or 7th...

Why is the release date for this game listed as the 4th when no stores will have it on the 4th??

Im curious, who here is actually going to be able to get the game or bundle on the 4th??

All I know is I'm going to walk in to the store on the 4th, and if they don't have it. Well I won't be able to play for a LOOOOOOOOONG time as I'll be in jail for destroying all their stock, and probably assaulting the sales clerk who gave me the unfortunate news.

But gamestop employees tend to be dumb. I wouldn't worry

Speaking of preordering, I also have a question:

I preordered the game itself at Gamestop before the bundle was announced and they said that when I come in to pick up the game, I can switch my order to that of the bundle.

But is it safe to rely on that method, given how few there are going to be? Or should I go back in and reserve the bundle now?

It depends if they get their shipment before the 4th. They usually have the high-profile games in early so that they can release it on street date. Hopefully FE will get the same treatment since Nintendo seems to really be pushing it.

EDIT: Whoops people posted while I was typing this. This response is for Hawk King lol.

@above: I would say just pre-order the actual bundle now just to be safe.

Edited by Gardenia

It depends if they get their shipment before the 4th. They usually have the high-profile games in early so that they can release it on street date. Hopefully FE will get the same treatment since Nintendo seems to really be pushing it.

And then FE becomes mainstream.

Nuuuuuuuuu.

I can't feel special anymore, being a member of a niche fanbase.

And then FE becomes mainstream.

Nuuuuuuuuu.

I can't feel special anymore, being a member of a niche fanbase.

Yeah, but if it becomes mainstream then you can be hipster about it.

"I liked it before it was mainstream."

I actually don't think FE is as niche as everyone thinks it is.

It depends on the scale of relativity you are using. I didn't think Dragon Age: Origins was all that niche either, but the corporate executives thought otherwise. If it isn't Call of Duty, it's totally niche.

Totally. We should, of course, draw them in with our new First Person camera for profit.

Just pre ordered mine but won't be here till the 5th which is no big deal. Also since I live in Oregon I didn't have to pay sales tax! However, I saw a sign saying you could get the art book with the game. Does the bundle come with the art book?

Just pre ordered mine but won't be here till the 5th which is no big deal. Also since I live in Oregon I didn't have to pay sales tax! However, I saw a sign saying you could get the art book with the game. Does the bundle come with the art book?

Yes. Gamestop's website updated earlier today/last night saying the bundle gets the artbook too, and so did my local store when I was there yesterday (my friend has the bundle pre-ordered)

Or a new system, period. <--Reading comprehension is crap when tired. But you never know... The 3DS XL doesn't have one in Japan and Europe.

Most of my worries have been alleviated: the Walmart here in town has the charging cradle. Just in case! But then they'll be sold out when/if I need it.

Edited by Tsamimi

Yes. Gamestop's website updated earlier today/last night saying the bundle gets the artbook too, and so did my local store when I was there yesterday (my friend has the bundle pre-ordered)

Sweet, thanks for the help.