Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo is supposedly going to show Shin Megami Tensai X Fire Emblem at E3 this year. http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/24050/20140605/pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-e3-2014.htm

Uhhhh

You do realize that the article is sourcing a "leaked document" which anyone can print out on a piece of paper, right? I've seen about 3 printed on paper "leaks" so far.

Heck, the image in the article doesn't even say ORAS will have a demo, just "trailer/gameplay footage" the article can't even read its own leak.

Edited by L95

I just got a neat idea, guys! Next year is Ike's 10th anniversary. Meaning, PoR would have been released ten years ago! It'd be awesome if SMT x FE acknowledged this. It doesn't have to be something big or anything, it could be as simple as having Ike say "I first picked up a sword ten years ago."

I'd totally love that. ^^

I just got a neat idea, guys! Next year is Ike's 10th anniversary. Meaning, PoR would have been released ten years ago! It'd be awesome if SMT x FE acknowledged this. It doesn't have to be something big or anything, it could be as simple as having Ike say "I first picked up a sword ten years ago."

I'd totally love that. ^^

I actually love little nods like this (like the characters in FE:A having release date birthdays)

Yeah, me too! And Ike saying that line should be pretty accurate too, since in that flashback he has where he's a kid and training with his dad, he looks 10-11 years old while in RD, he's around 20-21.

Uhhhh

You do realize that the article is sourcing a "leaked document" which anyone can print out on a piece of paper, right? I've seen about 3 printed on paper "leaks" so far.

Heck, the image in the article doesn't even say ORAS will have a demo, just "trailer/gameplay footage" the article can't even read its own leak.

Also, that list does not include mario maker, which has much more reliable leak. (a photo of an actual booth. link: http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/rumor-nintendo-showing-mario-maker-game-e3/ Granted, that's not a sure thing, but it would be harder to fake, and seems exactly like the combination of conventional and new that is nintendo's hallmark, whereas fake leaks tend to be easaly guessable things like sequal predictions).

So... they didn't announce anything about the game during E3 at all? :0 (haven't had a chance to check it yet I'm supposed to be writing like 5 papers shhhh don't tell anybody)

Well, we meant something more than just basically "oh, we're working on it." xP

This. We got the first trailer a year and a half ago, and it's been about dead ever since. Even Yarn Yoshi and X, which were announced in the same direct, have more info and their own identity as Yoshi's Woolly World and Xenoblade Chronicles X. and I'd like to think that XCX would take longer to make, but I guess that either it could be because of IntSys working on STEAM, Atlus going through that whole buyout thing, or what Jedi said about Atlus being secretive. Even though we have plenty of Persona Q info.

Atlus is usually secretive with their games till the last few months or weeks. Its something I kinda expected

Right, still pretty neat that they at least told us it wasn't belly up

This. We got the first trailer a year and a half ago, and it's been about dead ever since.

They did what I call the "Square Enix Move" as soon as they think the name of a title, pending or otherwise, or soon as development starts, drop trailers and all that crap... needless to say by the name of the move... It is by no means a compliment or a good thing

They did what I call the "Square Enix Move" as soon as they think the name of a title, pending or otherwise, or soon as development starts, drop trailers and all that crap... needless to say by the name of the move... It is by no means a compliment or a good thing

Yeah, Final Fantasy XV is 8 years old and it hasn't even come out yet. It, Duke Nukem Forever, and Mother 3 are the top three games that I can think off that had massive development hell.

Yeah, basically my want for the game revolves around it being FE and having Ike. And I want anything that's FE and Ike. <3 (generally speaking, that is)

Edited by Anacybele