The Lunatic Club

Shinori

I don't even know how to train and pair Gregor x Miriel lol. I mean if Interceptor could do it in his L+ run then it is def possible and honestly it's starting to bite me in the ass how I have no male kids planned out.

Anyway, C9 is out of the way. Took me quite a few tries because my opening had to go just right. The opening moves had an ~41% chance of success. This isn't factoring the + Spd and Str growth I rigged for Sumia on her first kill either. Yeah. Either way I got it. Chrom x Sumia fly down to ORKO the southern wyvern. Avatar x Nowi pulls the eastern Wyvern with a 46% chance to ORKO (I needed a dual strike for the kill). Nowi dodges a 71% displayed from the Wyvern hilariously enough gets a level for the kill. She procs +2 HP (for the third time out of my ~7 attempts wtf is up with that HP growth?!) along with Str Def and Res. Yaddi yaddi yadda kill the initial scrubs and Cordelia gets Str with a level up (she's sooooo good). Maribelle healed and hit level 10 so she learned Demoiselle which may actually come in handy! I'm glad I picked her to be my staffer over Lissa. Some time later Cordelia x Vaike ORKO the southern most solider and they both level up since Vaike pulled through with a 36% DS. The both get spectacular levels (Cordelia gets everything except Luck and Vaike got Spd, Skl, Str and Def) so I do a happy dance.

Sumia flies Chrom to the fort to pull the second wave. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I got a lucky Master seal so Chrom promoted to Great Lord and is only 3 Def behind Fred now which is awesome. Blah blah blah Libra recruits himself and Chrom recruits Tharja and kills the silver bow Archer in the same turn which is sexy. I used Fred to KO the Killer Bow archer since he posed a massive threat. Virion now has a new bow (he's been using the same iron bow since C1 lol).

I'm on turn 5 and I'm shitting bricks since everything has been going to well and and I can't afford to have those Wyvern reinforcements show up so I do an LTC level transfer chain to transfer Maribelle far enough for her to rescue Chrom. The boss is a real prick, 61 HP really grinded my gears. I had avatar x Chrom quad him with Celica's gale for a ORKO.

Onwards to P-4. Right of off the bat this looks s bit tough. Will update later. The Arms scroll and the buillion are pretty damn important so I will try to get those. It's time for Sumia to soak up some exp since she is only level 2. Geylfurse so far away.

Supports wise Vaike and Cordy hit B but Avatar and Nowi did not hit A.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Arms Scroll is the only thing that's in danger, as the Thief will run off after taking it, so you can pretty much get the Bullion(L) at your leisure (provided you don't accidentally finish routing the enemy). If you move quickly up the right side with a mounted unit, it's quite likely to beat him there (I don't usually go for it, but when I do, I wait by the chest, let him open it, then murder him in the face).

I don't even know how to train and pair Gregor x Miriel lol. I mean if Interceptor could do it in his L+ run then it is def possible and honestly it's starting to bite me in the ass how I have no male kids planned out.

Anyway, C9 is out of the way. Took me quite a few tries because my opening had to go just right. The opening moves had an ~41% chance of success. This isn't factoring the + Spd and Str growth I rigged for Sumia on her first kill either. Yeah. Either way I got it. Chrom x Sumia fly down to ORKO the southern wyvern. Avatar x Nowi pulls the eastern Wyvern with a 46% chance to ORKO (I needed a dual strike for the kill). Nowi dodges a 71% displayed from the Wyvern hilariously enough gets a level for the kill. She procs +2 HP (for the third time out of my ~7 attempts wtf is up with that HP growth?!) along with Str Def and Res. Yaddi yaddi yadda kill the initial scrubs and Cordelia gets Str with a level up (she's sooooo good). Maribelle healed and hit level 10 so she learned Demoiselle which may actually come in handy! I'm glad I picked her to be my staffer over Lissa. Some time later Cordelia x Vaike ORKO the southern most solider and they both level up since Vaike pulled through with a 36% DS. The both get spectacular levels (Cordelia gets everything except Luck and Vaike got Spd, Skl, Str and Def) so I do a happy dance.

Sumia flies Chrom to the fort to pull the second wave. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I got a lucky Master seal so Chrom promoted to Great Lord and is only 3 Def behind Fred now which is awesome. Blah blah blah Libra recruits himself and Chrom recruits Tharja and kills the silver bow Archer in the same turn which is sexy. I used Fred to KO the Killer Bow archer since he posed a massive threat. Virion now has a new bow (he's been using the same iron bow since C1 lol).

I'm on turn 5 and I'm shitting bricks since everything has been going to well and and I can't afford to have those Wyvern reinforcements show up so I do an LTC level transfer chain to transfer Maribelle far enough for her to rescue Chrom. The boss is a real prick, 61 HP really grinded my gears. I had avatar x Chrom quad him with Celica's gale for a ORKO.

Onwards to P-4. Right of off the bat this looks s bit tough. Will update later. The Arms scroll and the buillion are pretty damn important so I will try to get those. It's time for Sumia to soak up some exp since she is only level 2. Geylfurse so far away.

Supports wise Vaike and Cordy hit B but Avatar and Nowi did not hit A.

Yeah lol I'm not entirely sure how to pull it off myself. And I only have one male kid, arguably one of the worst.

Miriel hides behind Avatar on Cht.3's staircase section and gets the kills from there, then hides in the corner on Cht.5 and kills Wyverns with Ricken's Elwind, and then kills stuff on Cht.6 EP from behind the wall on the left side, then reclasses/promotes/whatever and is strong. Gregor uses Levin + Miriel for easy training, and optionally gets Rescued onto a mountain Fort in Cht.10 for even more tankiness.

They're not exactly easy to get going (still some of the easier ones if you know what you're doing) but Laurent makes it oh so worth it.

The thief got away with the Arms Scroll but I don't give a fuck because this level was straight up amazing. Cordelia kills the initial Myrmidon and Vaike somehow hits him as well lmao. Let me say it again. Vaike hit a myrmidon with his axe. Anyway that cleared the way for Sumia to bumrush the middle where Anna is while simultaneously choking off the hallway to the east. Let me just mention again how stupid good Chrom x Sumia is. Dark Flier Sumia now has 30+ speed w/ S support Great Lord Chrom. Not a single enemy could go over 40% displayed hit on Sumia. Anyway Sumia levels up and gets Str, Spd, Skl, and Def. Cordelia levels up for Str and Spd again after some time. Nowi gets a level to Spd Def and Res. Anna got some luck dodges on turn 1 but she is the RNG goddess so who I'm not surprised. Chrom recruited, Anna, killed an archer then solo'd the middle and got a level up to everything except magic.

Sumia solos the top half of the map after the archer is killed by Virion after Fred chipped him and then the chapter ended. She's now level 4.93! 4 chapters, 10 levels. We're counting on you Sumia!

Oh and a lucky Anna shop spawned an energy drop and a master seal just as I got a Large bullion! 5k is gonna get spent. Now I have 2 energy drops and no idea who to give it to. Everyone is looking so good. Avatar and Nowi hit A support and Avatar is gonna promote to Grandmaster.

C10 and C11 seals are gonna go to Vaike and Cordelia. Will update with C10 later. Happy New Year guys!

Edit/update: Decided to give C10 a shot for shits and giggles. It was about 90% Sumia solo. She gets 3 levels and procs Str each time fuck yeah. Since I am now gonna get plastered for the New Year that's enough FE. Now deciding who to promote between Cordelia or Vaike. I'll wait it out and train them some more. Vaike is level 10 and Cord is level 13.

Once again, Happy New Year guys!

Edited by Ownagepuffs

That's probably a good idea.

I've had a realization. Tharja. At a glance she is pretty good. Nosferatu and a surprisingly high base speed for her class. Awakening has no weapon weight so dark magic can kind of wreck face and her low base skill doesn't matter when she comes with a free +25 Hit. With Gregor Support and a speed tonic she could probably double a few mooks too. Hmm... This is just another case of me wanting growths since I wonder if her Spd growth compliments her high base.

I've had a realization. Tharja. At a glance she is pretty good. Nosferatu and a surprisingly high base speed for her class. Awakening has no weapon weight so dark magic can kind of wreck face and her low base skill doesn't matter when she comes with a free +25 Hit. With Gregor Support and a speed tonic she could probably double a few mooks too. Hmm... This is just another case of me wanting growths since I wonder if her Spd growth compliments her high base.

What's your opinion of 60% Speed growth?

Well, so far this has gone fairly smoothly. Prologue and Chapter 2 were both nightmares, as always, but surprisingly, I didn't even have to reset once on Chapter 3. Chapter 4 sucked, but Paralogue 1 was a shockingly lucrative training chapter. Nathan (my avatar) is at 19:98, so he will be reclassing ASAP. Chrom is at 5:99, Lissa at 8:50, Miriel at 6:19, and Sumia at 5:93. I would have liked for Sumia and Chrom to have gotten a little bit more, but alas. Chapter 5 should be a clean sweep overall, nothing special there.

What's your opinion of 60% Speed growth?

A 60% Spd growth would be fantastic on her because a base of 13 is pretty high. It would also be kinda weird since Dark mages aren't traditionally known for being speedy.

C11 done. As I thought, base level Tharja w/ Gregor support and a speed tonic would double the fighters while hitting res which is kind of impressive. Regardless, I don't have long term goals for her. She would make for a decent Aura bot though.

Business as usual. I send Chrom x Sumia to the right side of the map and they solo it. Cordelia and Vaike took the upper right and didn't do much. Avatar x Nowi take the fort and they KO the hero. The tile was a relationship boost which helped them reach S support. Sumia was 1 speed short of doubling Gangrel funny enough. They 2RKO Gangrel then solo the bottom half of the map and Cordelia/Avatar handle the stragglers on the left side. Nowi kills the thief after the thief swiped the bullion then the map is cleared. Chrom holds the royal wedding with Sumia and I fanboy because I love this pairing. Sumia is now level 10. 5 levels until the geylfurse!

It's time for promotions! Vaike promotes to Hero, Cordelia to Dark Flier, Maribelle to Valkyrie (now she can do chip damage!). Maribelle isn't too far away from A staves but to be honest A staves isn't that big of a deal since this game doesn't have status staves or Warp :/ Not to mention the most useful staff is E rank.

C12 at a glance: Cavaliers everywhere. I sorta regret not building Chrom's lance rank because if he could use Beastkillers then he would be really helpful. Either way he still has rapier and everything unpromoted in this map barely reaches 40% displayed hit on Sumia (this character is so fucking good oh my lord). And they say this chapter is hard :Kappa:

Cherche. I love Cherche. She is my waifu. I love Wyvern Riders. Obviously I plan to use her. C rank axes means she can take Libra's Killer Axe. 18 Str/17 Def/13 Spd is quite an impressive base stat spread. She could use some Speed, so I'm gonna have Gregor be her pair up partner for now. We may not have accurate growths, but I am sure she has a solid growth spread as well if her predecessors are any indicator. Having a third flier will be useful until Cynthia shows up. I'll update soon.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Tharja's issue is having like no Lck. You can use her, but she will get critted, so be ready for that.

Sumia is now level 10. 5 levels until the geylfurse!

Yup. Send her off left right off the bat to mop up the Paladin, she should get a level from his group alone.

One question real quick. No update right now.

Should I promote Sumia at Level 10 so she can reach Galeforce earlier or not? I'm thinking that I should to make sure that she gets there quickly enough because experience may be spread rather thinly starting around Chapter 9. Please give me an opinion.

you should promote, otherwise she is less likely to inherit galeforce to lucina by the end of c13

Edited by Gradivus.

Tharja's issue is having like no Lck. You can use her, but she will get critted, so be ready for that.

Yup. Send her off left right off the bat to mop up the Paladin, she should get a level from his group alone.

Well I didn't have any real long term goals for Tharja. I just realized that she's pretty boss.

Aaaaand C12 is done. Sumia did more than just mop up the Paladins. She mopped up the map! I'm really not kidding when I say that nothing is hitting this girl. I shat bricks when the bow knight rolled up with his Silver bow but then I saw that a) he only does 43 damage to Sumia's 48 health and b) he had about 45% displayed hit. Sumia is now level 13.70 and I'm at chapter 13.

I was right to trust Cherche. Her growths are nuts. She got 2 levels and each of them were 5+ stat ups. I may promote her right now so that she can replace Fred but to be honest Frederick is STILL putting in work! He isn't taking kills but he can still soak up damage and he is strong enough to dent mooks. Funny enough he does actually have a good growth spread as well. Fred hit level 10 in this chapter so I may second seal him to Wyvern Lord. How many archers are coming up?

Cordy and Vaike put the beast killer to work. I'm considering a max forge Beastkiller for OHKO potential, Caeda style. They hit S support in this chapter so that's good. Cynthia and Severa are now simultaneously unlocked. They both get 1 level, Cordy gets everything except Str and Vaike gets Str Spd and Def.

I'm afraid that I've neglected my Avatar and even then he is still my 3rd best unit. Lol veteran.

Valkyrie Maribelle is literally the best thing ever. She's got enough magic to seriously bring the hurt and her staves are a life saver. Also I never noticed how amazing the class design is for Valkyrie so that's a plus.

Onwards to chapter 13! Sumia is level 13.70. She can do it!

Edit: Blaze the Great you should definitely promote her. But her level is a little low. Sumia was legit like level 13 by the time I got the first seal. Either way the ability to fly, double, and hit Res all at once is fucking sexy.

Update #2: C13 done. I did it! Sumia got Galeforce! Sweet Jesus almighty Lucina's bases are insane. 15 Str/21 Skl/19 Speed/17 Defense. Along with Galeforce, Aether, Charm, and Dual strike+. Niiiiiice! This officially proves that Lunatic no Grind Sumia!Lucina can learn Galeforce. I am just estatic at how good Lucina turned out! She's so good I'm tempted to just instant promote her.

Oh yeah, and I took the time to Train Cherche as well. She got 2 levels and C support w/Gregor. She and him are getting promoted.

The paralogues have now opened up! Severa and Cynthia's look pretty tough right now. Nah's and Morgan's look doable.

Bases wise, Cynthia is just nuts. 14 Str/20 Skl/21 Spd/14 Defense Galeforce and Aether to boot. She's a Flying Lucina!

Severa is better than promoted Vaike right out of the box but she isn't quite as monstrous as Chrom's daughters. 13 Str/16 Skl/14 Spd/11 Defense. Still not bad, she'll grow. She'll also take over Vaike's role as Cordelia's pair up partner.

Morgan and Nah are better than Nowi right out of the box so they'll be my Avatar's new pair up partners.

After I figure out what order I'll tackle these in I'll update.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Playing Lunatic Mode and I'm on Chapter 17 atm, BUT since I only have Lon'qu+Quick (MU), Chrom+Olivia (Married), Henry+Frederick, and Libra+anybody as characters who can even stand to the difficulties, I'm thinking about getting Inigo because he's the only child that isn't behind. (I married Panne, and she's only level 11 and possibly RNG screwed, so no Morgan or Yarne for me probably) The chapter is pretty difficult but it seems worth it if I can get an extra much needed member. Is it worth it for me to get Inigo?

Here are Inigo's stats:

HP: 37

Magic: 6

Skill: 24

Speed: 23

Luck: 18 (22 with Luck +4)

Defense: 14

Resistance: 8

Edited by Quick

Nah's paralogue done. Business as usual. I had to burn a master seal on base level Henry then give him a spirit dust and a secret book then pair him up with Valkyrie Maribelle for him to Mire bomb effectively. The run was extremely RNG dependent. Henry did 8 damage per Mire and had ~68% displayed hit along with a 9% crit.

Because they start moving on turn 3 or 4 (I forget), Henry had to hit every single Mire which was pretty unlikely. Either way he somehow managed a 9% crit which sealed the chapter.

But to be honest, fuck that boss. 71 HP/29 Res can go to hell. Like what the shit how was someone supposed to do this map fairly.

Anyway, I'm gonna do Morgan next. Nah and Lucina will train there.

Cynthia's looks like a doozy. I can recruit her on turn 1 but all the enemies immediately aggro and not everyone is strong enough to handle them.

Severa's won't be too bad since Chrom and Sumia can own the boss. I'd like to train Vaike and get Galeforce on Cordelia first before I get Severa though.

Edit/Update: Morgan's paralogue is giving me trouble. No, it's not hard. Chrom x Sumia could fucking 1 turn it if they want to. But maximizing Exp gain is pissing me off. This is a very lucrative map for some reason. The enemies here are no stronger that C13 enemies but they give like 2 or 3 times the experience. But the reinforcements make it tough for me to patiently distribute my the experience. Oh yeah and base level Lucina is so good it's scary. I had legitimately forgotten how fucking phenomenal Galeforce is. I'll figure this out. >_>

Edited by Ownagepuffs

But to be honest, fuck that boss. 71 HP/29 Res can go to hell. Like what the shit how was someone supposed to do this map fairly.

A half-decent tank with proper partner support can fight over the walls and easily take down all the mooks, since the melee enemies will generally stand around like idiots and the shifting walls will mostly cut them off if they do try to come after the tank. The key is learning how to manipulate the wall openings and never touching the doors until the hall of enemies behind it is nearly cleared out (because opening the door will permanently open all openings on the wall that the door's on). I will admit that the chapter can be a big of a slog, though, since the enemies are all tanky classes.

A half-decent tank with proper partner support can fight over the walls and easily take down all the mooks, since the melee enemies will generally stand around like idiots and the shifting walls will mostly cut them off if they do try to come after the tank. The key is learning how to manipulate the wall openings and never touching the doors until the hall of enemies behind it is nearly cleared out (because opening the door will permanently open all openings on the wall that the door's on). I will admit that the chapter can be a big of a slog, though, since the enemies are all tanky classes.

I figured as much. The map throws both Magic and Physical attacks so you would need a tank that could survive both. Sounds like Sorc would be the way to go.

The map would probably be fun if I didn't go in so underpowered, lol.

Ugh Chapter 7 is supposed to be so easy but it's not because Miriel and Sumia have such awful defense. They can't even do much on the peak. Hopefully Frederick will start actually Dual-Guarding for Sumia and Chrom can survive with Miriel as a partner. Yuck.

C7 was... Oh yeah, Cordelia's join chapter. Sumia flies Chrom to the mountain on on turn 2 and Chrom solos wyverns. Sumia flies Chrom to another mountain and Chrom solos those wyverns too. As usual, Fred should be on chip duty.

It's important for Chrom to be able to double wyverns by this point. Likewise, Sumia should be doubling the myrmidons in the next chapter.

He said "Chrom can survive with Miriel as a partner" so I assume he is talking about Chrom lead with Miriel as his support. Which would be a waste since Chrom should be with his intended wife to put DS+ to work.

Update: Morgan's paralogue is done. I did a way better job distributing Exp. Morgan, Lucina, and Nah got 2 levels each. The best part about Veteran Manaketes is that they don't need a seal to perform like a promoted class and they grow like fucking mad because Manakete counts as a base class. Nah managed to proc +2 HP on one of her level ups which proves that Nah inherits her mother's over 100% HP growth at least. I wonder if Morgan gets it too.

Sumia was working overtime in this chapter. She killed a Sage to the right, Maribelle rescues Morgan and Sumia flies back w/ Chrom to do a 1 turn recruitment (awesome!). After recruiting Morgan Chrom switches back to Sumia and waits. Olivia dances Sumia and then Sumia equips fire and makes a mad dash towards to middle to pull the wyverns. I unequip Chrom and Sumia ends up leaving every wyvern w/ 2 HP. Meanwhile at the bottom Lucina pairs with Morgan and they KO at Mage. Nah and Avatar KO the Myrmidon with a 36% dual strike. Cordelia and Vaike KO the other mage. On turn 2 Sumia then kills the swordmaster (she can double SWORDMASTERS) and then uses her Galeforce to move just enough to chip the entire group of myrms and mages along with the top left wyverns down to single digits using fire and an unequipped Chrom. Next turn everyone takes some kills and Sumia kills the Sage then moves again to chip their group down with fire as well. Next turn everyone moves up and kills what they can. Sumia then kills some random mook and Galeforces to the boss for the KO. I dunno who is going to get this tear. Probably my avatar since he has been falling behind in levels.

Cynthia and Severa will have to wait.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Arrrgh I've been in town all day stocking up on food for college and missed all this.

36% DS? Really? They'd have to have an average of 12 Skl per unit for that to happen (since the C support is free).

Don't promote any of the children until you really have to. It's best to extend their exp gain as long as possible and pick up some nice skills too- Lucina would like to go through Peg and/or Cav and Cynthia wants to go through Cav at least. I've tried Lucina straight to GL before and every single time it's really underwhelming.

Lucina can train very well in Cht.14, by the way.

Getting a forged Beastkiller is very much worth it, especially now that the Bullion is rolling in. Pretty much everything until Cht.21 will be weak to it.

Cynthia's Paralogue will go a bit easier if you put Sumia into Falco and get her some Rescues- that way she can kill something, a non-Galepair can kill something, she can Rescue it out of the way and Lucina can kill something and GF out of the way herself (3 kills per turn- you'll need to hit&run but it might be doable), while Avatar and one of Morgan/Nah tank through the RHS to kill the boss. If that's not enough, wait until Cord gets GF for more offense.

One of the very nice things about playing Lunatic with a high-GF team is that around Cht.17 you get enough PPO going that you can go off the defensive and actually start skipping EP, Apo style. You may want to wait until Valm is done to put Morgan and Nah through DF, though, because otherwise the Bow Knights will harass you even more.

Skill is my flaw and Nowi hasn't trained as much due chapters 9-13 being what I can only call "Sumia's Awakening". Low DS is a thing :/

I didn't instant promote Lucina since that does sound pretty meh. I wonder if I should aim for 20 Lord -> 10 Cav -> Paladin. Since Aether is the real reason to go great lord Lucina doesn't really have to go for it like Chrom did. RFK is nice, but I'd rather discipline. Likewise for Cynthia, I'd like to make the most out of her flying utility before shoving her through Cav so maybe 20 Peg -> 10 Cav -> Paladin like her sister.

It should be noted that an instant promote Cherche w/ the C9 Dragonshield can take over Fred's duties as a high defense chip bot. Cherche is also good enough in her own right to be used for more than that. All she wants is Spd Skl and defense, all of which Gregor grants. I really, really want her to hit D lances. She's gonna be sooo good once she can use beastkillers. There are much better lances than axes >_>. This is me wishing Wyverns used lances at base like in ye olde days.

You raise a good point about Galeforce. Sumia is already feeling like an Apotheosis unit. At this point I'm convinced Sumia is one of the best characters in the game. When Cordelia gets Galeforce and Severa/Cynthia join the fray, they'll really clean house. I don't have any plans to get GF for my manaketes but since they can second seal to Dark Flier at 30 and Lunatic has a high ass IL cap of 50 I may or may not shoot for it.

C14 at a glance: Hey look, another map that Chrom x Sumia can 1 turn but won't because I want to maximize exp gain!

Cherche w/ C support Hero Gregor only needs a speed tonic to double the cavaliers. She takes 0 damage from the Pegs after WTA so that's great. For my test run, it looks like the plan will be to turtle in the right boat until the heat is too much then insta clear the map with Chrom x Sumia. Will update.

Update: C14 Cleared. Chrom did an Aether crit to the boss because he's the man.

Anyway the chapter roughly played out as I envisioned. Sumia x Chrom chip the the entire right boat. Cordelia moves up enough to pull the 2 pegs on the right boat. Still OHKOing with the forged Beastkiller. She gets a level up too. I send Cherche down to the Lower left to distract the wyverns while Lucina pulls the cavaliers from the bottom boat. Next turn Sumia pulls some fancy footwork. Galeforce is amazing in this map. Sumia can be in 2 boats in 1 turn. Anyway Cordelia OHKOs 2 pegs that came from the left boat, Lucina kills one Cav then Galeforce moves from the bottom boat to the right boat, switches to Morgan and Morgan kills another. Sumia flies to the left to kill the third of the Pegs that Cordelia didn't kill then Galeforce moves back 2 spaces in front of Morgan to choke the point, protecting Lucina and Morgan from the great knight. Cherche moves to choke the bottom boat and build lance rank simultaneously. She chips the Knights down quite a bit. Next turn everyone grabs a third or fourth kill. Morgan KOs a knight that Sumia chipped down (Fire da bess tome). Cordelia OHKOs another Peg, Olivia dances Morgan, Morgan switches to Lucina and kills the cav and then uses Galeforce to open the chest. Nah gets a kills. Sumia flies and kills something then flies to the boss, switches to Chrom w/ Celica's gale equipped and Chrom gets an Aether crit as stated earlier then Sumia tears him a new one.

A decent chapter. I kept a separate save file handy for it in case I think of a way to better distribute my exp. For now, onwards to C15.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Alright finally time to update.

I cleared Paralogues 2 and 3 today. They were both pretty easy, and they got me a lot of EXP. Chrom is Level 15, Sumia 10/3, Miriel 14 and Lissa 14. Chrom will promote at 20, Miriel will reclass with the next second seal I get (next chapter), and Lissa should promote soon as well. Lissa will probably use the MS from Chapter 8, Avatar will probably use from Chapter 10, Chrom will get whatever. What really sucks was that I got an Anna shop with Spirit Dust on sale, a Master Seal, and a Second Seal on sale, but a skirmish full of myrms, mages and PKs spawned right on top of it.

Also, I have a note on some of the dialogue from Paralogue 3. If you didn't save any of the villagers in Luna(or +), it should go something like this:

Chrom:...I failed them. I let them die.

Frederick: No milord. You gave all that you had. That is no failure. Besides, this is LUNATIC(+) mode.

XD