Who did your MU(s) Marry and Why?

blizzara

My first playthrough was my very first time playing a Fire Emblem, and thus, I hadn't the foggiest what the hell a "support" was. and the game married my character off to Chrom. I don't think we even had a C Support at that point. I was more than slightly baffled.

Second playthrough - Maribelle. Until she was recruited, I was debating between Miriel and Lissa, while being a tad miffed that Maribelle wasn't recruitable. And then she was recruited.

Third playthrough - Chrom, because of those powerful kids! Henry and Lon'Qu are considered.

Fourth (upcoming) - Maribelle. I think it may just always be Maribelle.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, I have two files, a MaMU and a FeMU. My FeMU married Chrom because I figured that would give my kids some good stats. Those supports, though? Ugh. Never again. Then I married Cordelia and while Severa and Morgan were wrecking everything, I really dislike the idea of Severa having a sibling story-wise so I probably won't do that again and experiment with other alternatives for another Morgan.

My FeMu married Chrom. I always marry him. I mean c'mon if played the xenoulouge summer scramble and FeMu talk to Chrom if thier married their conversation is so romantic. Plus I love thier support conversations. And if thier married it storyline a lot more interesting and fun. Plus I'm mother to Lucina, who I just love! Clearly FeMu and Chrom are meant to be together. (Sorry but I just can't strong and herioc Chrom marrying klutzy, girly girl Sumia!)

Out my files:

Anna (I kinda regret it, but that was when I didn't even know you could marry)

Lissa (Blond Morgan, Galeforce Owain)

Tharja (For Supports, and Noire)

Lucina (Blue-haired Morgan, Lucina always ends up really tanky)

Chrom (I wanted to see all of the hype, I wasn't dissapointed)

I'm thinking of Nowi, (First) and Olivia (Second) next.

Actually, Nowi will be my wife for my first, no grind, Lunatic+ run.

The first family I maxed out with all of the supports were MaMU x Lissa. (MaMU/Lissa, MaMU/Owain, Owain/Morgan, MaMU/Morgan, Morgan/Lissa, and Owain/Lissa)

My FeMu married Chrom. I always marry him. I mean c'mon if played the xenoulouge summer scramble and FeMu talk to Chrom if thier married their conversation is so romantic. Plus I love thier support conversations. And if thier married it storyline a lot more interesting and fun. Plus I'm mother to Lucina, who I just love! Clearly FeMu and Chrom are meant to be together. (Sorry but I just can't strong and herioc Chrom marrying klutzy, girly girl Sumia!)

They look out for each other and worry about each other (pie exaggerations or no)

VS

WE SAW EACH OTHER NAKED LETS GET MARRIED

Of course.

They look out for each other and worry about each other (pie exaggerations or no)

VS

WE SAW EACH OTHER NAKED LETS GET MARRIED

Of course.

Meh, my opinion on F!Avatar and Chrom's supports (and, really, all of the supports) is that they're just little snippets we happened to see. I find their supports funny, but if they didn't have the story interactions that they did, I wouldn't like the pairing nearly as much. *shrug* Yes, I know that Avatar's interactions with Chrom are the same regardless of gender, but I first played the game as a female and saw a few of the things as quite romantic.

Huh. I never thought of SumiaxChrom's supports THAT way. I personally found both Sumia and Chrom both far too shallow (of course, some would say that the two are shallow ANYWAY, but that's beside my point), Sumia wasting resources to bake a pie got on my nerves [i think it specifically states that she failed quite a few times and, while that could be endearing to some people, in my eyes that's just not right and horribly selfish considering that resources for an entire army are often regulated to ensure that everyone is fed for the longest amount of time], and then... well, Sumia's rather creepy "my love" voice clip in the English version's A-support just... well, gave me the creeps. And, unlike Female Avatar, Sumia's interactions with the main story don't... well, in my eyes, they say that she has a crush on him, but Chrom... not so much.

(I think I posted previously in this topic, but I should probably [re?]state my preference. Yes, my female!Avatar married Chrom. This was due to the above, not liking the OlivaxChrom pairing due to how you can't even see their supports if you marry them, preferring Maribelle and Sully with other people, and it fitting my headcanon. :D )

My male!Avatar married Cordelia, but I found myself liking Severa's suppots with a non-father Avatar a lot, so now I'm bouncing around. I've done Olivia, and will go through Cherche's, Lissa's, and Sumia's. I'll settle him down after these runs.

Edited by Kat

oh hi didn't you post on my Summer Scramble video with pretty much the same thing

Anyway anyone who's seen my videos would know who I chose for my Avatar

1.MaMU- Cordelia because she is just.... :wub: in everyway. I have tried not to but I always succumb and do it anyway. But I am going to have to do Cherche and Tiki runs simply because they're my favorite female characters after Cordelia.

2.FeMU-First I did Chrom but meh... Then Gauis because he is my favorite Gen. 1 with honorable mentions going to Stahl, Henry, Lon'qu, Gerome, and Inigo. :ph34r:

Edited by Sorin

1st playthrough : Tharja, because I really like Sorcerers and her sarcastic tone and behavior won me over. I don't think her personality deserves all the hate she got but I won't debate here.

2nd playthrough : Emmeryn. I loved everything about here during the game and, when her paralogue finally came to Europe, I was very happy to be bring an happier conclusion to her story.

3rd : Maribelle. Maribelle is a great, complex character, which I discovered during her supports in the first two playthroughs. Plus, I had Brady as a son, which must be the kindest, most gentle character in the game.

4th (to come) : I hesitate between Miriel, Cherche and Sully. I like them a lot as characters but their support with the Avatar feel a little lackluster.

1st run: MaleMU named Eirik married Sully, because I basically fell in love,,, mu had blue hair so it was a beautiful blue/red family.

2nd run: FemaleMU named Elly married Henry, I'm very weak to puns and magic heavy pair

I more married who I liked,,, (tough ladies and puns are very big weaknesses of mine)

My Male MU married whoever he felt like for my first 3 plays. Then in my optimization run I married Tharja for 2 awesome OP Magic kids.

On my first Playthrough FeMU (Léna) married Yarne, because I was kinda bad at the game, and Yarne was the only eligible bachelor left alive (I had 6 Marriages in total on the run, the others being; Chrom/Sumia, Lon'qu/Panne, Libra/Tharja, Gregor/Nowi and Morgan/Cynthia.) and I actually ended up loving the supports, plus that confession scene is adorable.

Second Playthrough MaMU (Oshwa) married Cherche. I was originally intending for his wife to be Tiki (because I fell in love with her), but on Chapter 12, Oshwa and Cherche just stood next to each other (Him with Armourslayer, her with Hammer) and they tore the enemy to shreds, and so they became my duo of destuction. Plus I fell in love with Gerome/Morgan as siblings, and Pink haired Morgan is adorable. (Also my Morgan/Oshwa combo against Grima felt good for me. GriffonRider!Morgan flies Hero!Oshwa up (2 turns to reach Grima), And kills on first battle with Brave Sword (3 Strikes))

Third Playthrough FeMU (Gaia) married Chrom, mainly because I wanted to see what Frederick!Cynthia was like, but I also wanted to see how it affected the storyline of the game too. Whilst I enjoyed it, not my favourite pairing for either Character, but not my least favourite either.

Fourth (Current) Playthrough MaMU (Robin) will marry Tiki. This is my favourite pairings file, based upon supports/personalities. I haven't recruited Tiki yet, but I'm close (1 Chapter away from unlocking her Paralogue), but I have all my other First Gen Parents married, and soon hopefully the children too. My reasons for picking Tiki, is that I love her support with the Avatar, and she's my Fav Female Fire Emblem Character.

MU x Say'ri for me, I really like Say'ri's character and personality, she's the best thing that's happened in the Valm Arc in my honest opinion, had to marry my character to her, now it's hard to see Morgan as any other woman's child than Say'ri's

MU x Say'ri for me, I really like Say'ri's character and personality, she's the best thing that's happened in the Valm Arc in my honest opinion, had to marry my character to her, now it's hard to see Morgan as any other woman's child than Say'ri's

That support was super cute - I got my male Avatar married to her once.

• 9 months later...