Who did your MU(s) Marry and Why?

blizzara

Not to derail this thread or anything, but I feel that Morgan's existence kind of complicates that. Even if Morgan got married (did in my file), I feel they wouldn't just disappear and leave Morgan without any trace.

Thanks for killing my wonderful logic. I don't like any of you.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a male Avatar just to marry Aversa when her spotpass chapter comes out.

Did you name him Averso? Please tell me you named him Averso.

Did you name him Averso? Please tell me you named him Averso.

Oh, LOL. Please do. ^_^

Just made a new Avatar named Scotia for the sole purpose of wooing over Henry. Considering how utterly broken my last Henry was (and conversely, how even more utterly broken Inigo was), I'm shivering in anticipation at getting my hands on Morgan.

Morgan + tome = HAVE SOME DEATH, ENEMIES.

Just made a new Avatar named Scotia for the sole purpose of wooing over Henry. Considering how utterly broken my last Henry was (and conversely, how even more utterly broken Inigo was), I'm shivering in anticipation at getting my hands on Morgan.

Pff, Morgan ends up a beast no matter who his non-Avatar parent is. Frederick and my Avatar made Morgan a defensive powerhouse with especially high strength, but still decent speed too. Frederick passed down his tanky defense while Avatar passed down speed and both passed down strength. It resulted in a nice balance of the three stats with an extra boost of strength. Morgan often OHKOs shit for me, so his other stats don't actually matter a whole lot. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, LOL. Please do. ^_^

Plus there's this:

idAmK5e.jpg

Plus there's this:

idAmK5e.jpg

ohmy.gif The similarity there is terrifying. Normally I just do Chrom x FeMU, but I've been considering doing Frederick x FeMU, Stahl x FeMU, and Libra x FeMU. I might have to add Henry to the list after this.

Oh cool, another Frederick fan! I really think he deserves more love. He's such a lovable, funny, and handsome knight. <3

I say go for FrederickxFemale Avatar. It's so adorable and is partly what made me love Freddy. :3

Edited by Anacybele

I ended up having my Male MU marry Nowi (Nono just in case Rey is around) , because I thought she was cute. Many people called me a pedophile for it, but meh.

When I went with Female MU, I just waited until Yen'fay came out and married her to him. He's a pretty cool character, so that's really my only reason for choosing him (he also reminds me of a samurai in a way, bonus points for that).

Plus there's this:

idAmK5e.jpg

God, That's just scary..... I like it. I have a friend that is Henry with knives...... he creeps me out sometimes..... he even looks like him(off topic) I'm doing that next time I run FeMU.

Oh cool, another Frederick fan! I really think he deserves more love. He's such a lovable, funny, and handsome knight. <3

I say go for FrederickxFemale Avatar. It's so adorable and is partly what made me love Freddy. :3

hehe yes he does! laugh.gif i'm guessing a lot of ppl don't use him because of his Jeigan thing, but i still think his support convos with female avatar are super cute!

hehe yes he does! laugh.gif i'm guessing a lot of ppl don't use him because of his Jeigan thing, but i still think his support convos with female avatar are super cute!

Oh, me too, me too! But I especially love the nickname "Freddy Bear" for him! I honestly do think he's a big soft teddy bear behind that tough, hardworking, wary shell. :P:

Hell, he can even be rather cowardly. He's afraid of wild animals!

I also hate that people bench him just because he's a Jagen. There's nothing wrong with using them, especially if they're really good. My Frederick is turning into a beast because I've been putting a lot of work into him. His wifey, my Avatar protects him from magic attacks and gives him a helping hand on top of that.

Edited by Anacybele

On my first playthrough, my Male Avatar, named after myself, married Cordelia. I considered Lissa, but I decided on pairing Lissa with Frederick instead, as the thought of a loyal knight getting married to the princess he is sworn to protect is super adorable. I also considered Tharja, until I realized I was only considering her because she was hot. I chose Cordelia because I love her long, red hair, and because I just wanted to comfort her when she was introduced and was upset over her Pegasus sister's sacrifice. I also like the genius character in most series, so that played a part in me choosing her.

My second and current playthrough, I'm playing as a Female Avatar, Yoru (based on one of my OCs; it looks like this is a common trend). I'm probably gonna have her marry Frederick because I've always loved the loyal, work-hard knight character in Fire Emblem, and Frederick is soooo sexy-handsome. I have some other considerations, but they all come in the later half of the game, and since I'm playing Lunatic, I think I'm gonna need Morgan's help as soon as possible. Plus...

But I especially love the nickname "Freddy Bear" for him!

...I have to see Yoru call him "Freddy Bear." That nickname is so cute!

First, let it be known that I really like dragons. My choices make more sense in this context.

1) My One True Pairing is Myself x Tiki. This is my waifu. There are many like her but this one is mine. I chose her the moment I saw her new art and knew she'd be a marriage candidate in Awakening. This was before an international release was announced, IIRC. It was also before I knew whether Manaketes would be any good, or whether Morgan (then Mark, even for girls) could even become a Manakete. Tiki is my first and favorite option by a large margin. I got quite lucky, actually, that she has great "modifiers", if you know what I mean. wub.gif No, really, her modifiers are fantastic for Manakete Morgan. laugh.gif This pairing, like virtually all of the pairings I made in my first run, was for love, not stats. Also, it's cool that

she's the daughter of Naga and I the Avatar of Grima

2) My second run was with female Avatar. Her husbando was Chrom, since he's a cool guy and I wanted to make the best Lucina possible. Chrom was my bro in my first run, so it made sense to pair him with female Avatar. Also, the story significance of

those with the marks of their respective dragons producing offspring

was too good to pass up.

3) Avatar married Nowi. I got over the whole youthful appearance thing during my first run, so, in a run focused on stats rather than love, she was the perfect candidate. Sure, Tiki!Morgan is my favorite unit in Fire Emblem, but I'd prefer to have two statistically inferior, albeit still powerful, versions of her in battle. I am, of course, referring to Morgan and Nah, neither of whom turned out as well as Tiki!Morgan, due to different caps. However, Nah is one of my favorite characters in Awakening, and it's nice to have two daughters instead of one, especially since Morgan looks and acts more like Nowi, whereas Nah looks and acts more like Avatar.

My second and current playthrough, I'm playing as a Female Avatar, Yoru (based on one of my OCs; it looks like this is a common trend). I'm probably gonna have her marry Frederick because I've always loved the loyal, work-hard knight character in Fire Emblem, and Frederick is soooo sexy-handsome. I have some other considerations, but they all come in the later half of the game, and since I'm playing Lunatic, I think I'm gonna need Morgan's help as soon as possible. Plus...

...I have to see Yoru call him "Freddy Bear." That nickname is so cute!

YAY, I'm not the only one that thinks all of this! Awesome. ^^

I'm always gonna have my female marry Freddy. I just looove him too much. :wub:

I think these sentence sums up all about Frederick

It's an earthquake that's shooting fire! Pretty sure frederick can still solo it.

giant circle in the sky shoots out weird guys? pretty sure frederick can solo that.

Lissa: Frederick? Sometimes I hate you.

I'm already gay for him. And his stats.

Anyone who says they aren't gay for Frederick is either female or a liar

Frederick Critical Quote is not a simple phrase just to look cool. No, it has a deep meaning that goes beyond the bondaries of time and space As such, when you play Lunatic, remember to pick a God, and that God is Frederick, and then you pray to the RNG Goddess so that the God that is Frederick will bless your Avatar with his Veteran power

10/10

Would marry again

Edited by JSND

Your spoiler doesn't show for me for some reason. D:

EDIT: Now I see it. That's...kinda weird, but nice lol.

Edited by Anacybele

On my first playthrough I married Lissa cause I had no idea what getting to S support even did and just paired them up from chapter 1.

My favorite marriages that i've done so far are

MU+Tharja= Really just because I find the relationship funny. And contrary to some people I think Tharja's personality is interesting.

and MU+Tiki= Manakete Morgan is extremely strong. I could have married Nah if I wanted to go for raw stats and min maxing but I found Tiki interesting since I haven't played any other Fire Emblem games I like hearing her talk about the past with MU.

First playthrough: Female MU + Chrom, Unintentional, it just happened, didn't know about the marriage mechanics.

Second playthrough: Male MU + Cordelia, Trying out new pairs.

Third Playthrough: Female MU + Walhart, Pass down Conquest

Fourth Playthrough (Current): Female MU + Gaius, I usually make Male Morgan a thief and since he'll start out as a thief and I want to give him Lethality I thought why not?

First playthrough on hard I had my avatar marry Chrom because I thought it would be advance the story more than it actually did. On the bright side it did make Lucina more usable and with an S support with Chrom I used him a lot more than I did in other playthroughs even though I'm not a big fan of his (or why I'm forced to use him in most of the DLC chapters... the actual game I can understand but not the DLC). Morgan was alright, although not the greatest just average.

Next playthrough on lunatic I had my avatar marry Nah (Gaius x Nowi) because DRAGON MORGAN! She turned out alright, one of the better units I've created.

Whenever I finally decide to stop playing through the DLC and actually finish my lunatic playthrough, I'm not sure who I'm going to chose for Lunatic+, and whether to do it for storyline or for creating the best Morgan...