Who did your MU(s) Marry and Why?

blizzara

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lon'qu or Gauis because yes.

Mmm, considered. Especially Lon'qu's, because hey, I did like their supports when I farmed for it. c:

How about Lissa or Maribelle? Or even Anna because yes. anna.gif

If I was playing a male avatar, then maaaaaybe. So far, the choice of choosing a different gender for my MU has yet to come across my mind. xD

1st playthrough, Sully. Head-over-heels for tough women eh

2nd playthrough, waiting until Aversa gets released then I'll make my move. She's such a sadistic bitch. X]

Hehe, Parsee, you know who I would suggest! <3

But the choice is ultimately up to you. :) Still, I can't get over how cute "Freddy Bear" is as a nickname for everyone's favorite Ylissean knight captain. lol

Still, I can't get over how cute "Freddy Bear" is as a nickname for everyone's favorite Ylissean knight captain. lol

Just popping in to say I've mentally called him that a number of times while playing.

...I'm not sure what to say about that <_<"

Edited by 47948201

My current plan for my first playthrough once the game hits here is to have my male avatar marry Lissa, simply because Owain may be one of my favourite characters. On the other hand I still haven't really made up my mind there - at various points I've also considered Cordelia, Maribelle, Cherche, Miriel and... just about everyone else actually, for the exact same reason concering their respective progeny. I guess we'll see what happens in a few weeks.

Hehe, Parsee, you know who I would suggest! <3

But the choice is ultimately up to you. :) Still, I can't get over how cute "Freddy Bear" is as a nickname for everyone's favorite Ylissean knight captain. lol

Mmhm, I know veeeeery well. :3

And yes, I actually refer to him as Freddy Bear too. Those supports... oh lawdie, I enjoyed them.

---

There's just... so many guys I like, and not enough save files! XD

There's just... so many guys I like, and not enough save files! XD

You could get thrifty and have an extra two files that exist only as battle saves, although those two would have to be Casual. You'd probably end up in an epic battle against muscle memory after finishing battles, though.

Anyway, my Avatar married Panne, because I'm a sucker for cute nonhuman characters (hey, she counts; she does show a cute side in the S support with the Avatar, at least), and I like the family she makes with the Avatar, Yarne and Morgan. (Plus Yarne looks pretty cool with that purple hair tuft) I guess I can also sort of relate to their family (and Chrom's, coincidentally) in that I grew up in a two-child household. (Although I'm a guy with a younger brother) Also, as overplayed as the whole "last of his/her kind" thing is, I find it really sweet when those characters actually get happy endings instead of obligatory deaths or something. Yeah, I know Panne can get a happy ending with any of the non-Chrom first gen guys, but pairing her with the Avatar is just nicer, I think. At least so far as I've experimented, they seem to have the sweetest and most mutually-respectful relationship. Of course, there's also the sort of amusement factor of the whole "Do not think us friends, you and I!" ...and then they made babies.
Also bunnies are cute, I like Yarne and the idea of a fluffy bunny Morgan is just adorable. (My headcanon is that the face graphic and model being merely recolored is just laziness on the graphic team's part and Panne-mothered Morgan does actually have bunny ears like her mom and big bro)

Although, I do actually kind of have a growing affinity for AvatarxTharja, if only because it's the closest thing to a "canon" pairing for the Avatar and I find it nice only in that it's so different from the sorts of relationships most medieval fantasy heroes end up in. Tharja is also a good example of a character I like as a character but not as a person, and (apparently) oddly I'm not actually particularly physically attracted to her, either, as FE:A females go. (Probably irrelevant, but I'd rank Panne, Aversa and Flavia higher in that regard, to name a few examples.)

Aversa is also going to have a male Avatar's baby someday, mark my words. I think she makes a cute good "guy".

I presently don't really have a pairing set for a female Avatar, but I'd probably have her marry Gangrel or maybe Yen'fay when I get around to playing a FeMU file. Basilio is also an option, although I'm more curious as to what hair color he gives Morgan than anything.

Oh, fun fact; there are multiple possible brother-sister and sister-sister sibling combinations for Chrom and the Avatar's families, but no potential brother-brother familial relationships exist in the game at all, unless we're counting the legacy characters, in which case we have Seliph and Julius, Lugh and Raigh and the Reed brothers. Edited by Starlight36

On my main playthrough? Lucina, because she's a wonderful character, kicks ass in combat, makes Morgan Aether-ized, adds a couple tear-jerker scenes, and pretty much every other reason Male Avatar X Lucina is liked.

Only regret is that ending is ambiguous as to what they do afterwards, especially given her solo ending, but that's the case with most of the characters, I guess.

If I do a female Avatar playthrough, I'll prolly pair her with Chrom.

On my first playthrough, I married Cordelia. I don't care what anyone says, she's always going to be my favorite female character, even if her heart lies with another man.

I'm considering making a Female Avatar for my second playthrough, but I'm having trouble deciding which character I want her to marry. Any suggestions? Though I've already decided that Chrom, Virion, and Frederick are out of the picture as potential husbands.

I'm considering making a Female Avatar for my second playthrough, but I'm having trouble deciding which character I want her to marry. Any suggestions? Though I've already decided that Chrom, Virion, and Frederick are out of the picture as potential husbands.

How about Stahl? The supports with Stahl are pretty cute and it doesn't hurt that Stahl is a good unit and comes early enough. Or maybe Owain? Owain is awesome period. Though looking at your member badge, it looks like Henry might be a good choice too. wink.gif

Edited by alarnis92

First playthrough: Chrom, 'cause I wanted an awesome Lucina

Second: Inigo. I know his father supports are generic, but I felt more impact from the A support when his father was Chrom and it just kinda won me over. (no homo)

Third: Lucina. I originally intended to go MaleMU and marry Lucina for the first run, but I thought I should get a feel for the game first.

I'm doing a male avatar, who should I marry?

Depends on what you're looking for.

Some people want the most powerful Morgan possible. I can't say which parent gives the best stats for Morgan, as I've heard several dissenting opinions. Not that I would know much about such things.

If you're looking for the pairing that makes the story most interesting, that would be Lucina IMO for similar reasons as the Female Avatar/Chrom pairing.

If neither of those things are your concern, then I really can't say. I've only done one Male Avatar playthrough myself. I know that Cordelia, Tharja, and Tiki are popular choices. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Edited by HijackThis

Only regret is that ending is ambiguous as to what they do afterwards, especially given her solo ending, but that's the case with most of the characters, I guess.

Okay, so Lucina dissappears in her non married supports, and in FE7 The Tactician disappears when he is no longer needed. I think I'm The Tactician, so therefore it makes sense that I dissappear with Lucina and wo go off and live out our days away from society.

First playthrough, Female (Peoni): Lon'qu, because I enjoy cool yet awkward men, thought he was extremely attractive, and he was super useful. Oh, and he was RNG blessed. I DIDN'T THINK THAT IT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE FOR LON'QU TO GET A PERFECT LEVEL UP.

I did marry Stahl in a spare file to keep it in the Support Log. He was at A-rank and I never looked up what his confession was like. ...I laughed at it a lot less than Lon'qu's. As in there was this reaction one would have when approached by a fuzzy bunny.

Second playthrough, Male (Koyun): Either Nowi or Panne. I like their supports from what I saw in my female run. I imagine Koyun to have the weirdest taste in ladies. Also, I want a Manakete/Taguel Morgan with a cool big sibling.

Edited by Perlia

Still waiting for Paris' sidequest to come out...Whitlia's gonna find you eventually, Paris. (first playthrough)

Second playthrough (male) is going to marry Nowi. Why? ...'Cause Nowi's awesome, that's why!

Okay, so Lucina dissappears in her non married supports, and in FE7 The Tactician disappears when he is no longer needed. I think I'm The Tactician, so therefore it makes sense that I dissappear with Lucina and wo go off and live out our days away from society.

Not to derail this thread or anything, but I feel that Morgan's existence kind of complicates that. Even if Morgan got married (did in my file), I feel they wouldn't just disappear and leave Morgan without any trace.

Not to derail this thread or anything, but I feel that Morgan's existence kind of complicates that. Even if Morgan got married (did in my file), I feel they wouldn't just disappear and leave Morgan without any trace.

I'm inclined to agree with you there. It'd be pretty awful to just leave Morgan behind, especially given Lucina's understanding of what it's like to lose her family.

In my first game I married Sumia because I thought she waspretty, and I saw Cynthia in the wiki and I thought she would make an awesomechild. I accidentally erased my game file, so I am planning to marry Say'ri onmy second one because I like her story and I think she is pretty and awesome(Japan fanboy).