Who did your MU(s) Marry and Why?

blizzara

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First playthrough (still ongoing actually, real fun trying to marry everyone off while building a street pass team) married Lucina. I liked her character, but then again I liked a number of the female characters. She won out because of aether. Currently have a Morgan with Aether, Ignis, Astra, Pavise and Aegis. I'm typically more worried about Chrom dying when he has a healer following him than Morgan when she runs into the middle of the enemy by herself.

My second playthrough will be with a female avatar on lunatic classic (since hard wasn't all that difficult). Plan to marry her off to Chrom, again for Aether, but also to see how the dialogue changes.

Lost internet for a couple of days there and suddenly oodles of replies. Seems like there's a lot of marriage variety and reasons for those selections, it's really fun reading up on these. Also don't feel so bad about not trying Hard mode yet, but I think I will after sweeping all the Supports. Lunatic still sounds utterly horrifying, however.

I'd spell it オリヴィエア, personally.

I know I'm far less educated in Japanese than you are, and possibly the other member discussing this with you, but I thought I'd pitch a third opinion anyhow. Based on what I've learned thus far, I'm inclined to see the Katakana for Olivia's name as you've described it. Just more consistent with what I've been exposed to.

First male avatar married Say'ri. I bet I'm the only one.

First female unfinished run I married Henry.

Current female run I'm going to marry Gaius.

First file, I married Chrom, because it seemed to fit the storyline and such. I wasn't disappointed, but this time I'm considering Frederick. I don't know what it is, but I find him so endearing. I still might marry Chrom though. I'm undecided, mostly because it messes up all the other supports I wanted to do.

Owain was the first kid I heard about personality-wise and I thought he was hilarious. Blonde Morgan is also best Morgan.

Oh, and the +mag pair up from Lissa was nice.

I wasn't disappointed, but this time I'm considering Frederick. I don't know what it is, but I find him so endearing.

Do it, do it, do it. It makes his support with the Avatar so much better and cuter. ^^

Am I they only person who chose Donnel as their first husband? ;-; That farm boy is so friggin' sweet and adorable and hnng.

And, oddly enough, I'm marrying Gangrel on my second playthrough, 'cause dammit, you're not going to die in a gutter if I can help it! >:C

Lucina, Chrom, Sumia, eventually Stahl

Lucina: I like Lucina and and she was the first female character that I thought of to have my avatar marry. (Along with Cherche and Cordelia)

Chrom: I wanted my avatar to marry him for a long time so I was excited at the chance. Plus he was the first guy I thought of that I wanted my avatar to marry. The ending cutscene where the avatar wakes up in the flower field really made me feel happy.

Sumia: Initially I really wanted to go with Cherche for this playthrough but instead decided to grind out Sumia's supports and Chrom's. Decided to keep Sumia as my avatar's wife and I warmed up to her rather quickly and couldn't say that I dislike her anymore. The supports were really cute with the common interest of books.

Stahl: During the past playthroughs, Stahl turned out to be an awesome unit every time and his supports were so cute. He pretty much shot up to be one of my favorite characters in the game. I find him so adorable that I wanted my avatar to marry him.

First male avatar married Say'ri. I bet I'm the only one.

First female unfinished run I married Henry.

Current female run I'm going to marry Gaius.

Haha, you're not the only one. My first playthrough I married Say'ri too. Speed bonuses from Pair-Up were so good. Made my MU dodge everything if paired up with her.

First FeMU runthrough, I married Chrom since I felt the story kind of fit more with that element.

After debating about it with a couple of friends, and making a long decision (I suck at deciding things)...I chose Lucina as my Waifu for this game.

She was always my favorite character, but the fact that she's the daughter of my best friend is a little unsettling. However, I will not let that stop me.

Edited by Jacques Bellasia

Panne, Say'ri, and Tharja. Panne because she's one of my favorite characters, Say'ri because she was the only left over female unit in that run other than Lucina and I wanted a hero morgan with axefaire and swordfaire since my avatar went zerker, and Tharja because canon.

I recently restarted my Lunatic file because I realized I wasn't on Casual mode. o_o; Somehow I was on Classic, I was looking around for Lissa and was like "yo, where did she go?". And I went with something different, decided I was gonna marry Anna in this file! Thus I made a new My Unit, Jake! Somehow, it doesn't seem right to marry Anna if your name isn't Jake.

All of my male Mus will marry LUCINA. Because I says so.

I didn't even consider Donnel, because the way he talks isn't endearing. "It's normal 'round these here pahts."

Edited by Mason The Tactician

My first playthrough's waifu hasubando is Chrom because I like my Morgan and Lucina as siblings, and also because Lucina is such an adorable daughter ;__;

I'll probably pair with Henry or Inigo in my next playthrough though.

Ehrgeiz(Normal) married Chrom, because it was easy, and I like the pairing to begin with.

Avis(Hard) will marry Libra, because I blonde-hair all around.

Mark(Lunatic) will marry Tiki, because Mar-Mar and dragons. And she needs a hubby after a couple thousand years of loneliness.

Avatar!Me(Lunatic +) Will marry Lucina because...why the heck not?

Am I they only person who chose Donnel as their first husband? ;-; That farm boy is so friggin' sweet and adorable and hnng.

He was my second choice after Stahl, but it was really close.

Like, if I didn't love the idea of Village Boy x Princess so much (thus, me giving him Lissa), I'd probably have chosen him too.

I didn't even consider Donnel, because the way he talks isn't endearing. "It's normal 'round these here pahts."

I enjoyed Donny's "be" at the end of his sentences in Japanese.

In my first and third playthrough my Avatar (named Nyneve/Celia) married Chrom, mainly because I liked the pairing to begin with, and I wanted two broken adorable kids instead one.

In my second playthrough My Avatar (named Finn) married Olivia, mainly because I wanted a shy wife, a ladies man son, and a toll of adorable daughter with a comically serious family man in my game, and I wanted a pink haired Morgan at least once.

For my fourth playthrough my Avatar (named Neil) might marry Sumia (for a black haired and Hero!Cynthia) or Panne (gotta save them bunny people and for bunny!Morgan) but I dunno.

Let's see...

My first and second playthrough was Chrom, because I was thinking, "Hey, I finally get a chance to be paired up with the main character!" and I definitely didn't regret it at all after realizing that it made the story sooooo much interesting. And yep, I was trying out different MU's, too, with the same husband.

Third playthrough was Gangrel because there is no way I'm letting him have that depressing ending. It just... broke me after finding out about it. X'D

Fourth was Walhart, because why not. There isn't really much reason for this one other than me wanting to try something fresh.

My current playthrough's still undecided. :U

*raises her Open to Suggestions sign*