Who did your MU(s) Marry and Why?

blizzara

lolol

I hope Morgan doesn't get the urge to break things (referring to Chrom's tendency to break things; Lucina isn't immune either [i tried out some of Father's sword moves and smashed a hole in the wall. ...Success?]).

LOL. I remember that one. Nah, Morgan didn't inherit that from Chrom... well, but he does like using the Falchion to cut fruits (namely, apples).... so....

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playthrough One: My FeMu- Married Lon'qu because Swordmasters are yes. You can never hit too many crits.

Playthrough Two; MaleMU- Married Lucina. I like that pairing. Plus Morgan with Aether is like Broken squared.

No OTPs yet, but... yeah, never mind. My next FeMu will marry Laurent (because he legitimately looks like me and he has my birthday. Therefore, I am marrying me.)

On my first run I married Cordelia pretty much just based on her being a Pegasus Knight and because she stood out after looking at a few characters' official art :P. But once I started getting the supports with the avatar (based on me) I started really liking her as a character too.

On my current file I made a female avatar who married Chrom pretty much just because I wanted to marry him with someone other than Sumia and don't really like the other choices. It's not my "true" female avatar- that one will marry Gaius or Henry (why can't it be both ;-;).

I also plan to make another me-avatar who will marry either Cherche or Emmeryn- Cherche because I love her in every sense of the word or Emmeryn because her supports up to A were just that adorable. But I ship Cherche/Henry so if female-me marries him and male-me marries her then everyone's good XD.

So far, the two Avatar's I've made married Tharja.

I doubt I'll have my male Avatars marry anyone else.

As for a female Avatar, probably Lon'qu or Gauis but if I go with Lon'qu I'll never get his Tharja supports. D:

It still bugs me that Anna can't support with the other males. Donnel is a paralogue character too damn it. >_<

At first, I considered Cordelia, but I was quickly swept up in Olivia moe when info on her came out. I was kinda wanting to go for Aversa so I didn't screw with my army's pairings, but I had no idea the spotpass charas were going to happen. The second she released however... GRIMA KNOWS HIS TRUE WIFE! Demon Fighter+Dark Peg business. Aversa's Night/Super Nosfa totin' kid. Awww yeah. (Also, I actually liked her JPN characterization through her supports in confession, 'cause that makes her one of the types of women I like. >>)

For my FeMU, however, Walhart was the powerful hubby of my Rally Pillar (for lulz, and from the fact that I really like the supports between them. So deep. I conquered the Conqueror's heart.)

Paris/Priam is the only guy I really want my FeMU with. Uber bride with Str/Lck build benefits from doubling with Paris, and it makes him something other than a ramblin' man. (His downtime with my hyperactive Dread Fighter Morgan must be hilaously awesome.) Also, best looking male imo

I wasn't planning on marrying a child character ever, but I did allow myself to do it once with Lucina so I could make a broken Assassin Morgan for my Team Aether file. Kiiinda makes me feel strange about pairing Wood/Owain and Morgan together though in that one, despite the benefit of [potentially Emblem Anna doubling] speed coupled with Gangrel level skill and decent attack. The Aegis and Pavise/GreatHoly Shield combo covers defenses.

Edited by Only My Unit

I'm actually going through Awakening on casual normal mode with a bunch of different MUs, trying to collect supports for different characters, because it felt weird marrying my default male MU to Olivia when his wife in my first file was Miriel (and I like that pairing). So, basically, I have a bunch of different MUs I use when I want to get supports and I have a default male and female MU. (Yes, I'm weird.)

Robin: MU from my first file, married Miriel. I like that she's such a scientist in her supports, and even despite her whole scientific approach to marriage she does really show she likes you. (Also, Laurent is best son. Inigo and MU's support makes me feel awkward because MU compares Inigo to Lucina and Gerome talks too much about fate.)

Iona: female MU. She married Libra in my first file, but I'm wondering whether I would like her better with Henry or not.

Unsurprisingly, this thread is hilarious. XD

My first MU was female (Hard/Classic) and she really pimped out every male unit in the game because I had no idea what I was doing. The playing came to an end when she met Walhart though. Those stats, plus Conquest, plus really awesome in the Story, plus really sweet supports quite literally swept her off her feet (B support, teehee).

Second MU is male, (Hard/Classic) still using the file - married Emmeryn without a thought. Favorite character in the entire game, that woman is fantastic. Their supports are rather cute as well. Anything to save her from that horrible ending she'll get without it. She can't support with Chrom and Lissa either, which just adds to how much she had to be married.

Her magic cap is fantastic, which makes Morgan an amazing Sorcerer/Sage.

Third MU is female (Lunatic/Classic) Married Chrom, as I'm planning to only use the family in this playthrough, and the game just seems so much deeper when they're married. And I'm really looking forward to different dialogue with Lucina, even though "Stay away from him, Harpy!' is downright priceless.

Em's ending is bad? At least she gets to live. Or be remembered by history. I really hope if you marry Kelly to Sariya/Tharja it doesn't keep her MU stalking in. Velvet/Panne X Kelly was sad enough. Q-Q

Edited by Only My Unit

Were it not for the fact that Lucina had Aether, I would've had my Male Avatar go for Olivia...

But I wanted a kickass Morgan, so I went with Lucina.

For my Female Avatar file, I went with Chrom, though Kellam would've been a close second. Though maybe I should've leveled Chrom up a little more so he'd have Aether by the time I recruited Morgan.

Em's ending is bad? At least she gets to live. Or be remembered by history. I really hope if you marry Kelly to Sariya/Tharja it doesn't keep her MU stalking in. Velvet/Panne X Kelly was sad enough. Q-Q

Kelly? Who's Kelly? Do you mean Kjelle? o_O

For my Female Avatar file, I went with Chrom, though Kellam would've been a close second. Though maybe I should've leveled Chrom up a little more so he'd have Aether by the time I recruited Morgan.

Chrom always gives Rightful King to his sons, no matter what level he is or what skills he has.

Daughters always get Aether.

Oh. I didn't forget about Kellam, I just think of the name Kelly as more a girl's name. Since it's my own name as well. I never thought it could be a nickname for Kellam... xP

See? Even fellow players of Awakening forget about him. sob.gif

I'm sure that there are some people who don't even realize he's on the cover art.

Visenya (first Avatar) married Virion because Virion. She was powerless against his mighty swag.

Aegon (first Male Avatar/second run) married Sumia. Morgs and Cynthia rocked that Galeforce. So much destruction...

Arya (third run/first hard mode run) married Chrom. The broken family of SPAM commenced. So much Galeforce. So much Rightful King.

Jon (fourth run/second male Avatar) married Tharja. DAT NOIRE!!! Holy CRAP dat Noire... Morgs was broken too. Even as a Bride.

Elaena (fifth run/second hard mode run) married Henry. Albino Morgs is best Morgs.

I found Tharja's and Henry's confessions to be the best so far. Virion's is cute though. Chrom's is full of ham and cheese. Sumia's is ok but meh. Tharja's made me chuckle. Henry's made me laugh for like five minutes straight.

My MU, Adam, married Cherche. It was really between Cordelia and Cherche for the wife of my MU, since I wanted my MU's wife to have a second kid, but didn't want anyone crazy (*cough* Tharja) or anyone already married (like Sumia and Olivia). Cherche ended up winning out because 1.) Severa is crazy and my upstanding MU would never stand for such insolence, and 2.) Gerome looks awesome with green hair.

My next MU, Sarah, is going to marry Lon'qu.

Oh. I didn't forget about Kellam, I just think of the name Kelly as more a girl's name. Since it's my own name as well. I never thought it could be a nickname for Kellam... xP

I'm not the kind of guy to make a nickname that different from a person's name (or something related to them).

I happen to call Kjelle the following: Kjelly, Degel, Diesel, Desert Eagle, Aether Knight and Beefcakes.

Hmm, Gerome with green hair kinda makes me think of the setup I had with my VirionxCherche one: SCREW THE NON MAGIC, I HAS GREEN HAIR! *Char Azanabe dodging ensues*

Edited by Only My Unit

First Playthrough ever, Normal Classic: Olivia. Because moe moe hazukashii Rei Matsuzaki.

Second Lunatic Casual: ALL OF THE FEMALES. BECAUSE OF THIS FREAKING PAGE.

Normal Classic English copy: Olivia. Switched it to Japanese voices though. I respect Karen Strassman's Olivia, but it's just not freaking the same.

Classic Lunatic English to unlock Lunatic+: Olivia.

Japanese Classic Lunatic+: Planned to be Olivia.

English Classic Lunatic+: I'm totally going for Nono. Obviously. --yeah like hell I am. You already know it's Olivia.

Edited by shadowofchaos

First Playthrough ever: Olivia. Because moe moe hazukashii Rei Matsuzaki.

Second: ALL OF THE FEMALES. BECAUSE OF THIS FREAKING PAGE.

Oh lul

Rey, you pimp

Eey, they completed it finally. Whoooo

Well, there's just the male confessions, but I trust Annie to take care of those.

Edited by Levant Fortner