Who did your MU(s) Marry and Why?

blizzara

First PL: I really didn't know what the heck I was doing. But I saw Cordelia as a perfect human being. So I got married immediately.

Second PL: A bit more experience. Roughly knew how the support system and the child system worked (still didn't know about passing down skill). So I married Olivia cause she had pink hair :3

Third PL: This one was hard classic (others were nor/cas and nor/cla). And I researched a lot and found more about the whole child and marriage system. Debated on whether to marry Nowi, Tiki or Aversa. But finally ended up as marrying Tiki cause Nowi is a loli and (IMO) she's way more gorgeous than Aversa... Please don't kill me...

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. PT: Cherche. Because Germone is awesome, even with his Batman attitude (and sometimes voice). Avatar, Cherche, Gerome and Morgan were a happy wyvern family.

2. PT: Miriel. So that I could have a Loran with the right haircolour to look just like me.

• 4 weeks later...

Pardon the bump, but I feel this thread hasn't lost all use yet.

On my recent run I married my MU to Severa because I'm one of the few who actually likes her, and she gives great mods to Morgan, so it works in my favor. The Hot Spring Scramble conversation between Male MU and Severa when their married is also pretty cute.

Should I have let this thread sink?

Pardon the bump, but I feel this thread hasn't lost all use yet.

On my recent run I married my MU to Severa because I'm one of the few who actually likes her, and she gives great mods to Morgan, so it works in my favor. The Hot Spring Scramble conversation between Male MU and Severa when their married is also pretty cute.

Should I have let this thread sink?

isn't this necro-posting or whatever?

isn't this necro-posting or whatever?

Nope, it's been less than a month--the topic is still valid!

(Not giving my answer...?)

.....was the answer, but it'd be the mods' decision either way... Or someone could try reporting it or something. But yeah, it's a month from the last date before it's considered necroposting.

Well, since it was revived anyway, I'll post my male Avatar's choice! Though it's obvious if you can read my signature. That'd be Olivia. Chrom is always my female Avatar's husband.

Oooh, I just brought the dead thread to a new page. ;o

Edited by Shirley

Happily married to Libra, because he's just <3. Plus, the confession scene.

Also, I guess I'm going to marry Cordelia for the latter MaMU playthrough(she's my fave).

Or Panne for a gimmick team.

Edited by Noire

AvatarxCordelia because I like that pairing the best out of all of their choices. (Their married Summer Scramble convo made me like this pairing even more than I already did) Also a +Strength -Defense Avatar makes Severa into a ridiculously powerful Hero and Morgan makes for a great mixed attacking Grandmaster. (she uses Valflame to compensate for her magic modifier of 0)

Edited by Zelos

Now that I have my own 3ds I actually got to marry Basilio whoo

+8 str modifier on Morgan and I'm trying to see just how high I can get his single-damage hit to go because there's no kill like overkill

Going Flavia on my Male file because I like the Khans ok

/Lissa first, loved the personality, supports and Owain as a son is awesome.

/Lucina next to see the feels in Ch21, got them,Aether Morgan overrated. Otherwise was kinda flat character.

/Tiki since manakete morgan is a great thing. Also kinda adorable.

Normal Classic | Say'ri. 'Cause she got no other marriage option.

Hard Classic | (Unfinished, deleted file) Henry. One of my fav char, and male!Morgan looks like him.

Hard Classic | Gaius. One of my fav char.

Lunatic Classic | Cherche. Because I want an awesome Gerome.

Starting new file soon~ Haven't decide who's to marry but will be a FeMU. Maybe Stahl 'cause he's always single in my other files. Or Priam.

Edited by Fairlee

First File, Normal: MaMU x Cherche, because Cherche is awesome, Gerome is awesome and I wanted an awesome child.

Second File, Hard: MaMU x Miriel, because I wanted to give Laurent my own haircolour, so he would look even more like me. He's my real avatar in that file.

Third File, Hard: FeMU x Kellam, because I like the character and he deserves a better ending.

Fourth File, Hard: MaMU x Panne, because taguel are cool and I wanted to play with Morgan as a taguel (and then I messed up her inherited skills and saved before I noticed)

next planned File: FeMU x Chrom, because that's the only Chrom pairing I haven't done yet. After that it's MaMU x Sumia and after that Chrom and Sumia can be together forever while I'm collecting the other pairings.

post-4894-0-82121500-1369128036_thumb.jpg

First File, Normal: MaMU x Cherche, because Cherche is awesome, Gerome is awesome and I wanted an awesome child.

Second File, Hard: MaMU x Miriel, because I wanted to give Laurent my own haircolour, so he would look even more like me. He's my real avatar in that file.

Third File, Hard: FeMU x Kellam, because I like the character and he deserves a better ending.

Fourth File, Hard: MaMU x Panne, because taguel are cool and I wanted to play with Morgan as a taguel (and then I messed up her inherited skills and saved before I noticed)

next planned File: FeMU x Chrom, because that's the only Chrom pairing I haven't done yet. After that it's MaMU x Sumia and after that Chrom and Sumia can be together forever while I'm collecting the other pairings.

attachicon.gifMarryALLTheCharacters.jpg

You're a nice guy for helping Yarne revive the Taguels.

of my current files:

My first file I married Say'ri, this one's my Lunatic Classic file.I like Say'ri's character and she's pretty cute :3

second file my FemMU married Priam. Priam's easily one of my favorite characters in this game, now :x, I had to make a Morgan with him.

In my retail copy (I usually play on digital) I married Emm. She's just so precious ;_;

Edited by Drgnquester

of my current files:

My first file I married Say'ri, this one's my Lunatic Classic file.I like Say'ri's character and she's pretty cute :3

second file my FemMU married Priam. Priam's easily one of my favorite characters in this game, now :x, I had to make a Morgan with him.

In my retail copy (I usually play on digital) I married Emm. She's just so precious ;_;

I had originally planned on marrying Say'ri in my first run, but I ended up marrying a first gen that had a kid of their own instead because I wanted Morgan to have a sibling.

I've had Male MU marry Nowi and Severa, whereas I had Female MU marry Yen'fay. I've picked mostly unpopular choices here.

i got my avatar to marry Lissa and Cordelia. i married cordelia so i could see their conversation in the summer scramble. Lissa is just amazing and gives birth to Owain who hits on my favorite character, Severa!

On my first playthrough, I was going for Anna(now my second choice, loved the supports), but somehow decided to go for Tharja instead. I wasn't sure for a while, but once I saw the parent-child supports for MU and Noire, I really started regretting it. On my second playthrough I went for Tiki, and in the time since I have become more attached to her than I probably should be. Also, check out this freaking Morgan.

post-8042-0-81094300-1369184463_thumb.jpg

My characters are married to Frederick, Cordelia, and Tharja. If marrying Tharja didn't give me Noire as a daughter, I would've gone with Cherche, cuz she's sweet... Also Batman would be me son, and not just my son-in-law.

I threw the decision to the RNG with auto-battle in my first normal play through, and committed to never changing my S-Rank. EcH2Urw.png

My characters are married to Frederick, Cordelia, and Tharja. If marrying Tharja didn't give me Noire as a daughter, I would've gone with Cherche, cuz she's sweet... Also Batman would be me son, and not just my son-in-law.

Oh sweet, another person that made Freddy Bear their Avatar's hubby! :D I honestly don't see much love for the guy, unfortunately.

(1st)Hard, Sumia- I thought "Oh hey a pegasus rider, she would be cool to marry". I didn't use the kids at all.

(2nd)Normal, Donnel- I REALLY liked aptitude.

(3rd)Hard, Chrom- I wanted to see what the hype was about.

(4th)Lunatic, Chrom- I liked it.... shut up.

(Current)Hard, Panne- I want to see Avatar!Yarne.

Edited by Austin LePurple

First file I married my Avatar to Miriel

Second file was to Say'ri

Not sure bout the 3rd yet.

I just love both of them so much.. Especially Say'ri if you couldn't tell from my Avatar and Signature