Haven't done Awakening in ages thanks to Fates, but purely hypothetically/theory-crafting speaking, what would be the best asset/flaw choices (as well as class choice for the Avatar) for supporting the following spouses in marriage:

Robin x Cordelia

Robin x Sumia

Robin x Olivia

Robin x Tiki

Robin x Cherche

Robin x Miriel

Robin x Lucina

Note that for classes, Robin, always has Grandmaster has an option-a balanced boost to all relevant offensive stats, versatile yet tremendously powerful.

Cordy : You'll want Robin to boost either Severa's Str or Spd with the appropriate asset. Flaw should be something that doesn't matter much such as Def or Lck. As far as the couple itself go, you could go for a skirmishing set with Vengeance as a proc and GF or good ol' fashioned nosferatanking if you're not talking about Apo.

Sumia : A DF skirmishing set with GM support from Robin would work best, I think. Shove Luna/TF/GF and go to town. Robin should be +Mag. Flaws are overall the same as Cordy's, with perhaps Str as well if the Skl loss doesn't matter to you.

Olivia : If you want her to keep a Dancer role, Robin's class won't matter very much, especially if Rescues are involved for mobility. That said, a Mov boost is sill helpful-I believe GK, Griffon, DK, and the Thief-Trickster line all boost it, among others. Inigo is very versatile-asset is offensive stat of your choice, with Def flaw. Have him skirmish everything.

Tiki : Her best role is most likely Manakete tanking. But her daughter will beat her to that no matter what. Have her stringing along her husband as a Manakete (dual offense boost synergizes wonderfully with Ignis). Morgan is an AT Manakete tank. Robin will do well in any hybrid or magic class-the faster, the better. Asset and Flaw are up for grabs-this said, avoid -Str (weakens Morgan) and -Spd (don't wanna be doubled). Never bring this pair in Apo.

Cherche : She's tough, she hurts hard but she is a little slow. Have Robin boost her tanking ability with something like Warrior. Gerome just wants more Str to hurt harder, since no GF means he's permanently in the backline-for Apo, that is. In non-Apo, he could try a tanking set with Sol/Vantage/AT and Hell's Wrath Helswath. Asset should be Str or Spd, flaw should be Luck.

Miriel : She is a powerful but squishy mage. A support Sage set may be a viable option, or some Nosfertanking. Robin will want GM and +Mag to kick a maximum amount of butts. Shove -Str or -Lck as flaws. If using her as Sage support, perhaps Robin could be the one Nosfertanking ? Laurent can, and will, be a wonderful Nosfertank with Robin as his dad. That, or shove him in the backline-works better with Agg.

Lucina : There are far too many options for her, so I can't tell you. That said, -Def and -Lck all works, and Morgan will kick ass.

Morgan will kick ass no matter her mom, however.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the list, I've only ever married Cordelia (primary) and Miriel (once), but I like the theory crafting, and these are characters that I do like.

But thanks for the opinion on the Cherche pairing.

I notice that Cherche doesn't have a negative magic mod, so you could also conceivably do +MAG and get a +4 STR/+5 MAG combo, which seems it would fit in nicely with Ignis (although concentrated mods do give better damage than a random Ignis activation). But you know, something like a 44 Str/45 Magic Grandmaster, going up to 54/55 with Limit Breaker, 64/65 with Rallies, and 69/70 with tonics plus the generic +3 pair-up bonuses from 30 in a stat.

EDIT: Also, thank you Hades for the response.

I admit that with Cordy I've normally gone with +MAG or +SPD (+SPD overlaps; +MAG doesn't), despite Cordy's -MAG mod, just because magic in Awakening was so totally nuts (1-2 ranged Brave Tome, Celica's Gale or Waste, opposed to the 1-range locked swords/axes/lances or the 2 range locked bows). It would typically generate a +4 Mag/+5 Spd combination by doing so. with a -DEF flaw, +2 Str/+4 Mag/+5 Spd.

EDIT: I notice that a +Spd/-(any flaw that doesn't hurt LCK) Tiki!Morgan would get a +5 LCK modifier, which would mean she would at capped (pre-limit breaker stats) naturally max arms thrift without pair-up or tonics or rallies. Kind of pointless, as those things do exist, and pair-up is generally optimal, although interesting for its novelty. Also, I suppose in a no-DLC context she would maintain perfect Armsthrift even from the back of a pair-up (where pair-up bonuses like +3 LCK, etc. don't apply).

Edited by astrophys

Would anyone be nice enough to help me flush out my parings and tell me what skills would be the best for each child, ty

Chrom!Olivia
Donnel!Sully
Vaike!Nowi
Stahl!Cordella
Henry!Sumia
Gregor!Miriel
Kellam!Panne
Frederick!Cherche
Gaius!tharja
Lon'qu!Meribelle
Ricken!Lyssa

Would anyone be nice enough to help me flush out my parings and tell me what skills would be the best for each child, ty

Chrom!Olivia
Donnel!Sully
Vaike!Nowi
Stahl!Cordella
Henry!Sumia
Gregor!Miriel
Kellam!Panne
Frederick!Cherche
Gaius!tharja
Lon'qu!Meribelle
Ricken!Lyssa

Ok ok ok... First, and foremost, don't do Fred!Gerome. He sucks. Stahl or Virion will work infinitely better on him. Yarne will grab anyone who has a hit booster (Libra is still free, or Virion if he ain't on Gerome). Alternatively, replace Kellam with Fred-he's not perfect, but he's better.

Also, Stahl!Sev has an hair color seen by some as atrocious. Also, where's Morgan ?

That said, for Apo... This is the skirmisher set you should use on everyone with GF (and Nah):

Limit Breaker/A Primary Proc/A Faire/Galeforce/A Filler

Primary procs are Luna, Ignis, and Vengeance.

Filler can be : secondary procs (Astra, Aether), boosters (AS+2), other skills (Deliverer, Acrobat, Dual Support +, and a ton more).

Lucina does not use a faire, and instead goes with Luna/Aether/Dual Strike +/Limit Breaker/Galeforce.

Galeboys use Aggressor in filler slot.

Nah eschews Gale for another Filler-she has surprising versatility.

The hard support set, which is used by all GF-less boys :

LB/Agg/A Faire/AS+2/Filler

If Zerker, filler is an hit booster. Str+2/Mag+2 otherwise.

For non-apo, Nosfertanking > everything. Just shove AT and one of Sol/Vengeance on anybody able to Sorcerer. Vantage is cool if possible. So is GF.

Chrom!Olivia
Donnel!Sully
Vaike!Nowi
Stahl!Cordella
Henry!Sumia
Gregor!Miriel
Kellam!Panne
Frederick!Cherche
Gaius!tharja
Lon'qu!Meribelle
Ricken!Lyssa

In general, don't use Frederick or Kellam if you can avoid it. There are almost always better dad choices than Fred (edit: but there are exceptions, read further down) and there are always better choices than Kellam.

The pairings I would recommend you change to:

Stahl x Panne

Lon'qu x Cordelia

Libra x Maribelle

Virion x Cherche

Keep the others as they are.

Also, I recommend having your Avatar marry one of the second-generation characters. If you're going for a physically-inclined Avatar, Lucina and Inigo are both good choices. A female Mag-focused Avatar should probably marry Owain, though Laurent is also good. A male Mag-focused Avatar is a tough choice, but I'd go with Cynthia, or....maybe Noire?

As for skills, definitely follow HadesRayne's suggestions. Follow that advice and you will be just fine.

Edit:

Fred!Inigo is the only exception I can think of right now. He's definitely not the best dad for Inigo, but it's one of the rare cases where Fred is a pretty good dad for anyone. Similarly, Libra isn't usually a strong choice, but Libra!Inigo is actually pretty good. This lets you save really good dads, like Lon'qu and Ricken, for characters that will make better use of their potential (e.g. LQ!Severa and Ricken!Owain).

Edited by amiabletemplar

• 3 weeks later...

Should a Gaius!Lucina (using the gay hack) definitely go physical, and if so should she still do VVDS+ (@Bride, probably?) with a +Mag FeMU or be paired with someone else? I could also just switch MU's Asset to +Str and do a non-VV setup, but that seems like a bit of a waste.

Should a Gaius!Lucina (using the gay hack) definitely go physical, and if so should she still do VVDS+ (@Bride, probably?) with a +Mag FeMU or be paired with someone else? I could also just switch MU's Asset to +Str and do a non-VV setup, but that seems like a bit of a waste.

I don't know what classes Gaius passes down in the hack, but if it's like the base game, Lucina (as Wayward Alchemist noted) doesn't have access to Vengeance. The classes she gains, assuming Fighter->Peg Knight as with other Gaius daughters, would be: Peg Knight, Thief, Myrmidon. My recommendations would be Assassin or Bow Knight. Since you can't get VV, probably better to go Aether, DS+, Swordfaire (or Bowfaire, if you prefer), GF, and LB? Might be missing something.

For what exactly? No DLC Apotheosis? Lucina needs Mage line and Avatar/Morgan/Laurent need +Mag to guranteee kills or your die to Sorcerers, otherwise Galeforce blitzing is better. In-game wise all your stats need to be capped with Rallies and Skill +2 for 100% dual strike so how you set up your Avatar in Vantage/79 damage Vengeance range when he's taking zero damage is beyond me.

Just Galeforce/Rescue blitz, it's faster them VV anyway.

Gotcha.

I almost have my apo team, but there are a few couples that I need to sort out

Chrom x +Mag/-Str F!Robin

Lissa x Ricken

Sully x Donnel

Miriel x Gregor or Stahl

Panne x Virion or Frederick

Cordelia x Lon'qu or Vaike

Sumia x Henry

Maribelle x Libra

Tharja x Gaius

Nowi x Gregor or Stahl

Oliva x ???

Cherche x ???

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about Olivia and Cherche but I am open to changing the pairings (save for F!Robin x Chrom)

I almost have my apo team, but there are a few couples that I need to sort out

Lissa x Ricken

Sully x Donnel

Miriel x Gregor or Stahl

Panne x Virion or Frederick

Cordelia x Lon'qu or Vaike

Sumia x Henry

Maribelle x Libra

Tharja x Gaius

Nowi x Gregor or Stahl

Oliva x ???

Cherche x ???

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about Olivia and Cherche but I am open to changing the pairings (save for F!Robin x Chrom)

Usual advice I see, for your unchosen couples, is:

Miriel x Gregor (great all-around, diverse unit)

Cordelia x Lon'qu (excellent stats to capitalize on her classes)

Panne x Virion or Stahl (gives Archer/+hit)

Nowi x Vaike (highest Str+Axefaire = good support girl)

Olivia x Stahl or Frederick (Fred gives Wyvern, Stahl gives Archer)

For the two where Stahl is an option: Stahl!Yarne is slightly more versatile as a physical unit but has slightly lower stat caps; Virion!Yarne has better stats and gets the slightly-useful Wyvern goodies (so maternal inheritance no longer matters). Stahl!Inigo is probably the better choice, simply because of Archer access, but Fred!Inigo trades a little Spd for more Skl and the mobility of the Wyvern Lord. So in the end you're *probably* better with Virion!Yarne and Stahl!Inigo, but you wouldn't do badly with Stahl!Yarne and Fred!Inigo.

Because you'll have one extra (read: unmarriable) boy, Gerome is your natural choice for a bench character from the 2nd gen. Marry Cherche to whomever you like, because it won't really matter.

If you can, consider taking Def as your FeMU's weakness rather than Str. -Str reduces both Str and Skl, which isn't great. -Def has only one real negative effect, Luck, since Def/Res are considered dump stats for Apo. If you do make that change, your Lucina and Morgan will be a little more flexible at basically no cost. It's not a big deal if you're already committed though, just one point of Skl and IIRC 3 points of Str.

Edited by amiabletemplar

Decided to change my pairings a bit, what do you guys think of these:

LissaXHenry

OliviaXKellam

MaribelleXRicken

SullyXStahl

ChromXSumia

CordeliaXLon'qu

ChercheXVirion

Robin/Tiki

PanneXFrederick

MirielXLibra

TharjaXGaius

NowiXDonnel

Going in order, + good, - bad:

(-) Henry's ability to pass down Berserker to boys (or Axefaire to girls) is somewhat wasted on Owain, so not a great choice in the grand scheme, but acceptable for a Mag-focused Owain.

(----) Kellam is generally considered the worst choice for any child, so that's really something you should reconsider. Vaike is one option. See below for other possible swaps.

(+) Ricken is always a good dad for Mag kids, and Brady is no exception.

(-) Kjelle is a solid unit who really benefits from Galeforce, so any choice that isn't M-Robin, Donnel, or Gaius is a clear step down, wasted potential.

(+) Chrom and Sumia are both short on partners, so this is a common choice.

(++) LQ!Severa is a strong choice. Not much more to say than that.

(-) What Gerome needs, as a non-Galeboy, is Berserker access before getting +Hit. Virion offers the latter, not the former. Vaike is a good alternative, letting you go Virion!Inigo.

(--) General consensus is that the Avatar should marry one of the children characters, or failing that, at least have two kids so you get a "second Morgan." When coupled with the relative weakness of the Manakete class, Tiki is a really inferior choice. You'd be better off with Robin x Nowi + Sully x Donnel, for maximum GF kids (but even that is less than ideal). If your heart is set on Tiki, though, roll with it--you just need to be much more on-point with your other choices.

(--) Fred is an okay second-string dad for several characters, as Not The NSA described upthread. Unfortunately, Yarne is not one of them. Better to go with Virion or Stahl and find someone else to father those children. (One option: Panne x Virion, Cherche x Vaike, Olivia x Fred.)

(-) Libra is a "backup" dad when you don't have other options. He only gives Laurent Priest, which is both redundant and useless, but his stats are acceptable. However, I rated this a minus because you've skipped over Gregor, who is an excellent father to Laurent, passing down very good classes AND fairly good stats. Definitely consider Miriel x Gregor.

(++) Tharja x Gaius is a good pick for several reasons.

(--) Nah just doesn't have the kit to really capitalize on inheriting Galeforce access, and Donnel's weak modifiers make things even worse. Plus, you're going to have one extra female 2nd gen unit (due to having F Morgan), so you'd be better off benching Nah and using Donnel somewhere else where he will be more useful, e.g. Sully x Donnel. That leaves you free to marry Nowi to anyone you want, which can even be Kellam.

Decided to change my pairings a bit, what do you guys think of these:

LissaXHenry

OliviaXKellam

MaribelleXRicken

SullyXStahl

ChromXSumia

CordeliaXLon'qu

ChercheXVirion

Robin/Tiki

PanneXFrederick

MirielXLibra

TharjaXGaius

NowiXDonnel

if you switch stahl and donnel, that would look close to perfect i think.

that way kjelle gets galeforce (stahl doesn't give her anything useful), and nah will have better mods.

Edited by Radiant head

Usual advice I see, for your unchosen couples, is:

Miriel x Gregor (great all-around, diverse unit)

Cordelia x Lon'qu (excellent stats to capitalize on her classes)

Panne x Virion or Stahl (gives Archer/+hit)

Nowi x Vaike (highest Str+Axefaire = good support girl)

Olivia x Stahl or Frederick (Fred gives Wyvern, Stahl gives Archer)

For the two where Stahl is an option: Stahl!Yarne is slightly more versatile as a physical unit but has slightly lower stat caps; Virion!Yarne has better stats and gets the slightly-useful Wyvern goodies (so maternal inheritance no longer matters). Stahl!Inigo is probably the better choice, simply because of Archer access, but Fred!Inigo trades a little Spd for more Skl and the mobility of the Wyvern Lord. So in the end you're *probably* better with Virion!Yarne and Stahl!Inigo, but you wouldn't do badly with Stahl!Yarne and Fred!Inigo.

Because you'll have one extra (read: unmarriable) boy, Gerome is your natural choice for a bench character from the 2nd gen. Marry Cherche to whomever you like, because it won't really matter.

If you can, consider taking Def as your FeMU's weakness rather than Str. -Str reduces both Str and Skl, which isn't great. -Def has only one real negative effect, Luck, since Def/Res are considered dump stats for Apo. If you do make that change, your Lucina and Morgan will be a little more flexible at basically no cost. It's not a big deal if you're already committed though, just one point of Skl and IIRC 3 points of Str.

I think you missed what I was asking, although it is advice that I will consider for Apo.

The help I was looking for as which is the better option out of the following pairs for the children:

Virion!Yarne vs Frederick!Yarne

LQ!Severa vs Vaike!Severa

Gregor!Nah vs Stahl!Nah

Gregor!Laurent vs Stahl!Laurent

And since Gerome and Inigo are tied for who I might be benching, perhaps both boys although it would be a loss of a galeboy I know.

Ah, beg pardons. For your list there: Virion!Yarne, LQ!Severa, Stahl!Nah, and Gregor!Laurent are almost certainly your best choices, though you could very easily swap to Gregor!Nah and Stahl!Laurent and still do well. They give similar classes and similar stats (Gregor gives 1 more Skl), though Gregor!Nah can get Axefaire which might make running Hero a worthwhile choice. I don't think I know enough about the game to really recommend which to choose, so listen to whatever other advice you get.

Inigo, by being a galeboy, is the stronger choice as an active character, naturally. However, if you can get a Gerome that has Berserker (sadly, you can't get both Berserker and Archer), he's an acceptable supporter; this requires Henry, Gregor, or Vaike. Inigo is better even as a support, though, simply because he already has Barbarian, and can thus pick up Archer from any of several fathers (Virion, Stahl, Chrom, Ricken), and some of them make him good for Sage support as well (Virion and, especially, Ricken). Inigo just has a really solid, versatile kit that many fathers can enhance easily. It's hard to go wrong with Inigo, which makes not using him probably the only "wrong" thing you can do, but you could still survive it.

As I've said before, building for anything--whether Apo or not--allows lots of interpretations. It's more or less like a budget exercise. You need to meet a certain quota, and you have more than enough "materials" to get there. So you can take some less-than-optimal choices here and there, and you'll still be okay, because there's a large margin of error. But every time you choose something weaker than you could, you're cutting into that margin. Too much, and you can't reasonably do what you want to do. The margin of error for simply winning the game is very, very wide, to the point where I'm not sure it's possible to screw up so badly that you can't win, except on Lunatic or Lunatic+. The margin for Apo is a lot narrower, so doing things like neglecting a powerful unit (like Inigo with most fathers) in favor of a significantly weaker unit (like Gerome with most fathers) is risky--potentially acceptable, but you're gambling that that choice won't hurt enough to cost you the victory.

Ah, beg pardons. For your list there: Virion!Yarne, LQ!Severa, Stahl!Nah, and Gregor!Laurent are almost certainly your best choices, though you could very easily swap to Gregor!Nah and Stahl!Laurent and still do well. They give similar classes and similar stats (Gregor gives 1 more Skl), though Gregor!Nah can get Axefaire which might make running Hero a worthwhile choice. I don't think I know enough about the game to really recommend which to choose, so listen to whatever other advice you get.

Inigo, by being a galeboy, is the stronger choice as an active character, naturally. However, if you can get a Gerome that has Berserker (sadly, you can't get both Berserker and Archer), he's an acceptable supporter; this requires Henry, Gregor, or Vaike. Inigo is better even as a support, though, simply because he already has Barbarian, and can thus pick up Archer from any of several fathers (Virion, Stahl, Chrom, Ricken), and some of them make him good for Sage support as well (Virion and, especially, Ricken). Inigo just has a really solid, versatile kit that many fathers can enhance easily. It's hard to go wrong with Inigo, which makes not using him probably the only "wrong" thing you can do, but you could still survive it.

As I've said before, building for anything--whether Apo or not--allows lots of interpretations. It's more or less like a budget exercise. You need to meet a certain quota, and you have more than enough "materials" to get there. So you can take some less-than-optimal choices here and there, and you'll still be okay, because there's a large margin of error. But every time you choose something weaker than you could, you're cutting into that margin. Too much, and you can't reasonably do what you want to do. The margin of error for simply winning the game is very, very wide, to the point where I'm not sure it's possible to screw up so badly that you can't win, except on Lunatic or Lunatic+. The margin for Apo is a lot narrower, so doing things like neglecting a powerful unit (like Inigo with most fathers) in favor of a significantly weaker unit (like Gerome with most fathers) is risky--potentially acceptable, but you're gambling that that choice won't hurt enough to cost you the victory.

That's alright! I am at fault here because I didn't quite make it look like a one verses the other. Hmm... well this is what I have so far (a bit more fleshed out than before) for my apo team (noting that Gerome doesn't really matter as much because he's not likely to be used for Apo)

Lissa x Ricken
Sully x Donnel
Miriel x Gregor
Panne x Virion
Cordelia x Lon'qu
Sumia x Henry
Maribelle x Libra
Tharja x Gaius
Nowi x Stahl
Oliva x Frederick
Cherche x Vaike or Kellam
I still have yet to work out the child pairings but they should be fairly easy based on what I have learned so far. However that will only be once the parents are sorted out.

For Cherche, if it's between Vaike and Kellam, choose Vaike! Kellam has really bad mods and nothing special to give to Gerome.

Seconded. Kellam gives a lot of Defense, which isn't really useful for anything (Apo or not), on top of a Spd penalty, which again is hurtful whether or not you're wanting to do Apo. Kellam!Gerome picks up the Thief and Knight lines, which really only means he gets Assassin and Great Knight out of the deal, and only the former is worth actually sticking to (GK gives Luna, but Gerome is best used in the back where proc skills don't matter).

Conversely, Vaike!Gerome gets all sorts of nice things. 2 more Strength (highest Str he can get), the Barbarian class line (so he can Zerker support, which is the best there is), a net +3 Spd (Kellam = -2, Vaike = +1), and any reduced stats are in things that won't matter for the physically-inclined, in-the-back Gerome (he can't get hit there, so Def/Res do literally nothing, and as a Zerker he doesn't care if his Mag drops). You even keep the Thief line, so you still have Lucky Seven (an acceptable substitute for Hit+20, if every fight is 7 turns or less).

Vaike!Gerome basically wins over Kellam!Gerome in every mechanical way. Better stats, better skills, better classes. In fact, Vaike is probably one of the best fathers Gerome can get; Gregor and Henry are also really good, but Gregor is usually better used elsewhere (e.g. Laurent), and Henry is often needed if Sumia doesn't marry Chrom (as you, TheSilentChloey, have already done.)

Edited by amiabletemplar

Seconded. Kellam gives a lot of Defense, which isn't really useful for anything (Apo or not), on top of a Spd penalty, which again is hurtful whether or not you're wanting to do Apo. Kellam!Gerome picks up the Thief and Knight lines, which really only means he gets Assassin and Great Knight out of the deal, and only the former is worth actually sticking to (GK gives Luna, but Gerome is best used in the back where proc skills don't matter).

Conversely, Vaike!Gerome gets all sorts of nice things. 2 more Strength (highest Str he can get), the Barbarian class line (so he can Zerker support, which is the best there is), a net +3 Spd (Kellam = -2, Vaike = +1), and any reduced stats are in things that won't matter for the physically-inclined, in-the-back Gerome (he can't get hit there, so Def/Res do literally nothing, and as a Zerker he doesn't care if his Mag drops). You even keep the Thief line, so you still have Lucky Seven (an acceptable substitute for Hit+20, if every fight is 7 turns or less).

Vaike!Gerome basically wins over Kellam!Gerome in every mechanical way. Better stats, better skills, better classes. In fact, Vaike is probably one of the best fathers Gerome can get; Gregor and Henry are also really good, but Gregor is usually better used elsewhere (e.g. Laurent), and Henry is often needed if Sumia doesn't marry Chrom (as you, TheSilentChloey, have already done.)

I see thank you for your insight. I will have to work out the child pairings now :D: And that's going to be a whole world of fun...(insert sarcasm here)...

going to start this for the first time in months

Chrom x Sumia

Sumia x Chrom

Lissa x Ricken

Olivia x Stahl/Fred

Maribelle x Henry

Sully x Donnel

Cordelia x Lon’qu

Tharja x Gaius

MU x Priam

Kind of stuck after that. Gerome already lost his only ideal father, because I need Henry for muh War Monk Brady. Virion is the next best thing, but then Yarne wants him and will take much better advantage of Hit+20. Then there's Gregor, but Laurent takes better advantage of that.

going to start this for the first time in months

Chrom x Sumia

Sumia x Chrom

Lissa x Ricken

Olivia x Stahl/Fred

Maribelle x Henry

Sully x Donnel

Cordelia x Lon’qu

Tharja x Gaius

MU x Priam

Kind of stuck after that. Gerome already lost his only ideal father, because I need Henry for muh War Monk Brady. Virion is the next best thing, but then Yarne wants him and will take much better advantage of Hit+20. Then there's Gregor, but Laurent takes better advantage of that.

Have you considered just benching him? You have an extra boy in the 2nd gen, with Priam!Morgan. If Gerome's out of good dads, you may as well ignore him and focus on other things.

From there, it looks like your unassigned mothers are Nowi, Miriel, and Panne...and you've clearly already got Panne x Virion and Miriel x Gregor effectively locked in. If you do bench Gerome, Nowi x Vaike is your clear choice for your one missing child. Then, for Gerome, that gives you Libra, Kellam, and whoever isn't Inigo's dad for your choices; Libra isn't a bad choice for non-Apo stuff since that lets Gerome go Nostank. Fred and Stahl both make a Str-oriented Gerome, naturally, though Stahl is slightly better (passing down Archer). Kellam is really only there if you're just super committed to Gerome having a nice, comfortable bench seat. :P:

Edited by amiabletemplar