FE6 HM 0% growths v2-3

dondon151

yeah the Manaketes don't seem to coordinate their moves. Like on Turn 2 EP two of them could have ganged up on Miledy and killed her, but they went for Percival instead because he had less DEF I guess.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the Manaketes don't seem to coordinate their moves. Like on Turn 2 EP two of them could have ganged up on Miledy and killed her, but they went for Percival instead because he had less DEF I guess.

this is true; it wasn't what i was getting at though (but i did have to rely on this happening on turns 2 and 4 EP). there's an even more egregious oversight that i abuse.

i don't think you guys have hit on exactly what i was getting at, though the fact that manaketes like to attack shin is very closely related. horace was pretty close:

lol do the manaketes just attack the lowest defence unit regardless of hp

unless they can't counter, they attacked shin instead of Niime once

Edited by dondon151

well they always attack units that can't counter (like cecilia and shin on one of the turns) but I thought that was normal, even though they could have oneshotted Niime I think, I forget if she took a robe

edit: she didn't take a robe so was definately oneshotted

also woohoo you won and stuff since the last chapter is easy. Have any other runs planned?

Edited by General Horace