[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I please have a male Mawile with HP, Atk, and Def, (and Sp.def, if possible) please. Congrats on getting the ones you wanted. I'll give you a 4 IV Mienfoo for it.

Edited by Shuuda

Could I please have a male Mawile with HP, Atk, and Def, (and Sp.def, if possible) please. Congrats on getting the ones you wanted. I'll give you a 4 IV Mienfoo for it.

Turns out i found a Mawile with 31/31/31/31/31/x, so i guess you could have it

If you have a Mawile with 31/31/31/x/31/x, I'd be most pleased.

I'll give you... a Horsea, or Gastly, or Goomy, or something.

Already giving one to Shuuda, sorry. If i find another one in my boxes, I'll be sure to give it to you.

Wait, what's the maximum amount of boxes again? 900 Mawiles would take 30 boxes, and since AssassinSevera probably has other pokemon too...

Even when assuming he released some of those Mawile, they should still take pretty much space...

Wait, what's the maximum amount of boxes again? 900 Mawiles would take 30 boxes, and since AssassinSevera probably has other pokemon too...

Even when assuming he released some of those Mawile, they should still take pretty much space...

Yup, I released the ones with either not having IVs in Attack or Defense. I could tell how they don't because some Mawiles have the attack/defense stat in 7 and some others had 6. The ones with 6 i released.

Give me any at this point, AssassinSevera, I'm happy anyway. XD

Checking the IV Judge 900 times is, meh, boring.

I found some decent ones, so I'll give you one of them.

Man, either I've lost my touch in 3 vs 3s, or trying to build a stall team with Mega Aggron is perhaps not such a good idea after all. Also, that Mega Pinsir; it's so awesome, but its got so many weaknesses.

Anyhow, while I gather up new Pokémon, I've still got my old team ready to fight, if anyone's interested.

Edit: I want to make is clear that I do singles only. Stop challening me to doubles, please, Fruitly.

Edited by Shuuda

Edit: I want to make is clear that I do singles only. Stop challening me to doubles, please, Fruitly.

Ah, sorry. >_<

I didn't know.

I do... doubles, primarily, which is why I usually challenge people to those...

Also, my Politoed is Bold with 252 EVs in Defense, which is why it withstood that Wild Charge.

Ah, sorry. >_<

I didn't know.

I do... doubles, primarily, which is why I usually challenge people to those...

Also, my Politoed is Bold with 252 EVs in Defense, which is why it withstood that Wild Charge.

Well, judging by your team, and the request Alfred made in the trade thread, I've got a good idea what you two will be winning with...

Well, judging by your team, and the request Alfred made in the trade thread, I've got a good idea what you two will be winning with...

Haha, you only got a taste of what's up our sleeves... :D

...Right, Alfred?

Bolded: Why win? We could lose, too...

*facepalm* Neal, why are you challenging our opponents in the tournament with the team we're supposed to use there?

Uff, baka! *whips*

Don't worry, Shuuda only saw a few Pokémon. And a few moves.

Won't hurt at all~

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Haha, you only got a taste of what's up our sleeves... :D

...Right, Alfred?

Bolded: Why win? We could lose, too...

We could lose but we have to win! :D

Anyway yup! We have some cool strategies... though our craziest ones were discarded from the project, unfortunately.

Our concept is pretty much spoiled but, meh, it's ok. Gotta prepare for some surprises in any case.

We have counters for counters.

Don't worry. Our team's already set up.

Incidently, I think I might have found a 3 vs 3 team which can fit Pinsir in it.

I see~

Pinsir... is pretty good.

52 BP+STAB Quick Attack~

I've basically put mine in the centre of a mini volt-turn team with Greninja and Rotom-W. Testing in Free Battles for now.

Edited by Shuuda

I once found online someone using a Mega Pinsir with GIGA IMPACT.

That. was. scary. as. all. hell.

It oneshotted my Clefable, haha.

Isn't that pretty bad?

Recharge turn sucks.

I've basically put mine in the centre of a mini volt-turn team with Greninja and Rotom-W. Testing in Free Battles for now.

That sounds pretty good.

Hm, Greninja. Adamant. 252HP/252Spd. Acrobatics, Shadow Sneak, Waterfall, and U-Turn.

Hm... So many good strategies to use~