Which GBA Myrmidon/Swordmaster is your favorite?

Fire Emblem Fan

Which GBA Myrmidon/Swordmaster is your favorite?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Which GBA Myrmidon/Swordmaster is your favorite?

• Rutger
    • Fir
    • Guy
    • Karel
    • Karla
    • Joshua
    • Marisa

Rutger because he is the best unit out of all of them, and his supports with Dieck and Clarine are amusing. Plus he can get over 110% with an A support with Dieck/Clarine, and a B support with the other. (This over 100% crit rate will actually displayed in battle)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Fir being relatively high in the tier list, for what one would expect for a unit joining at that level and stuff (she was top of Mid Tier or UpperMid).

• 1 year later...

Marisa is literally Joshua but worse and she joins like 6 chapters later. She's like Fir without any of the upsides of Fir. Namely being a Swordmaster in a game where Swordmasters are the best. What a chump.

This might come as a shock, but some people choose their favorite characters based on their personality.

That makes her a good character, not a good Myrmidon.

The poll isn't asking "Which Myrmidon/Swordmaster is the best unit from a gameplay perspective" it's asking "Which Myrmidon/Swordmaster is your favorite." If people wish to choose their favorite based on personality, not stats, that is entirely within their right.

I like Joshua and Marisa equally. That game had good myrmidon's it seems.

It was purely a response to this point. You're getting jumpy for no reason. Refa wasn't even a dick about it.

No Lloyd or Isamire, I disapprove.

Anyways, other then Lloyd and Isamire, my favorite is Marisa.

I only used characters playable in the main story.

Karel. I really like his arc through the Elibe games.

Reminds me of Kenshin.

I never thought of that. That actually makes me like him more lol. Still not as much as Joshua, but more.

it's tough. My favorite is probably Fir even though Rutger tends to end up better for me because of his growths and support with Clarine. Like I love Joshua i just wish he'd have gotten better supports but hey thats just me.

Guy because he's a good unit, has a good personality, I like his supports and his design is in my opinion cute. A pity not a lot of people like him.

Hard to win against Rutger's HM bonuses and +30 Crit 10/10 unit

I do like Josh and Karel both design and personality-wise, though. Well, Karel if you also take into account FE6's version together into one package---his character is interesting in that way.

Hard to win against Rutger's HM bonuses and +30 Crit 10/10 unit

I do like Josh and Karel both design and personality-wise, though. Well, Karel if you also take into account FE6's version together into one package---his character is interesting in that way.

Oh yeah, if a character is in both 6 and 7 then I always take into account their character in both games. You get the full package character-wise that way!

• 6 months later...

It's a two way tie between Fir and Rutger. You'd really need at least one of them if you don't want your ass handed over in your FE6 playthrough.

I like Joshua and Guy equally, but since Josh is in the lead, I'll give my vote to Guy.

He always turns out great for me and I really like his design. It's really a shame he doesn't get much praise.

As for Joshua, there's no need to explain how awesome he is.