Let's continue to run through LONG LIVE THE QUEEN: ELODIE II, ARISE

Integrity

AHHHHHHHHHH SHE LOOKS SCARYYYYYY ;A;

ATTEND SERVICE ATTEND SERVICE AIKU

I suppose~

Um... Tea outfit is super super cute but perhaps I'll still try for double horses~! Maybe that outfit would look cute toooooo

I-I'm not certain if I'm ready to make any sort of commitment yet!! D= Maybe she isn't either!! But I worry what if refusing does something baaaaaaaaad~ And I don't like baaaaaaaaad~ And I suppose it's just a game anyway...

I suppose you could accept his offer~

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can marry him, if you'd like. I'd recommend classes in some of the intrigues, though, mostly to try and make sure you're not blindsided during a later event.

(Also, the Internal Affairs check is actually for knowing whether or not Brin the duchess is lesbian. If you pass, you get Brin to agree to it and her brother isn't mad at you later)

This looks like a lot of fun; I may have to buy this. Anyways:

Intrigue (Internal Affairs), that we may better know what our enemies are plotting.

Lumen (Wield Magic), that we may better turn those enemies into newts.

And then marry the chump, I guess. Or turn him into a newt. No strong feelings either way here.

Still can't study magic, chief. :P

Oh right, of course. I saw the shiny +1.00 and forgot myself.

Then we shall have to study harder, to better prepare for the day when we can turn our enemies into newts.

So, more Internal Affairs.

urgh I really want this now

DOUBLE INTERNAL AFFAIRS

also I think you should play the field somewhat- say no to marriage!

And then do whatever needs to be done to advance the magic plotline- visit dad? If there's nothing that can be done there atm, idrc. Visit court maybe.

Edit: gg downloaded it

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

Oh right.

If it wasn't obvious,

We must endeavor to advance our schooling in the magical arts, through any means necessary!

So yeah. Talk to dad or whatever, as BBM said.

why is it so hard to win this game as a strong independent princess who don't need no man? ;_;

Also you should maybe do something that puts you in a mood that lets you study Presence or Accounting w/o a penalty. gotta get that CRYSTAL

Also you should maybe do something that puts you in a mood that lets you study Presence or Accounting w/o a penalty. gotta get that CRYSTAL

at this rate we'll get the "drastic measures" long before we get either skill to the right level

at this rate we'll get the "drastic measures" long before we get either skill to the right level

that's probably true

In that case maybe getting married would be a good option; you may need ALLIES without magic.

The first video of Total Biscuit's I saw was a Shining Force 3 chapter walkthrough. That's most of what I have to say about Total Biscuit

Nother double vote for Intrigue, with a recommendation for Dance to be put on our agenda eventually, so we can attend the ball.

(and maybe we should think about marrying, actually, unless we have a shot at somebody else coming up. somebody cooler, in particular. if so then screw bowl cut number 2)

Edited by Rehab

The duke of Sedna kind of looks like my imperial from EO4, except with lighter hair. I do like Florian and his drive blade of doom. Marry him for the lols.

Internal affairs would be good, I think. Good idea to know what the fuck is going on in your own country, yes? Also, study foreign intelligence since you're gonna have to deal with foreign countries anyway!

Finally beat the game, though one of the early options I made forced me to marry the Duke of Sedna. ;_;

Next up I want to either marry COMMONER or nobody.

What kind of mediocre plutocrat would marry a mere peasant? Only the best for our queen, some witless second son to bear witness to our countless affairs, while giving us obscure land rights.

What kind of mediocre plutocrat would marry a mere peasant? Only the best for our queen, some witless second son to bear witness to our countless affairs, while giving us obscure land rights.

I can't tell whether you want Integrity to marry the duke of Sedna or not :XD:

Real monarchs don't need land or power from others to assert their dominance!

GET THEE WED WOMAN

First, skills.

Internal Affairs 10: Until you have children of your own, your maternal uncle, the Duke of Merva, is next in line for the crown, and after him would be his daughter, your cousin Charlotte. hey i remember her

Foreign Intelligence 10: The current Duke of Sedna is twenty-six years old and unmarried. He might be considered a good marriage prospect for you if you desire stronger ties with the domain of Talasse. i did reload and check for you guys, the text remains unchanged if you get to foreign intelligence 10 after you agree to marry the duke of seda

Anyway, here we go!

HNzlBCu.png

hell yes free willful for better intrigue

hbc4buD.png: Elodie!

hbc4buD.png: Your Grace, are you not aware that my daughter has only fourteen summers?

dad is mad

nV7H1Lt.png: It's my decision.

we don't care

PCWLNSg.png: A betrothal only, of course. There is no need for hurry. You have your coronation to plan for, after all.

PCWLNSg.png: If I might be of service in any way, please, send for me. I will be happy to offer my protection or advice.

hbc4buD.png: ...

So congratulations, we're engaged. Let's go talk to Dad about the crystal!

nV7H1Lt.png: Dad, what happened to Mom's Lumen crystal?

hbc4buD.png: It's in a safe place.

nV7H1Lt.png: Can I have it?

hbc4buD.png: No.

denied

nV7H1Lt.png: But it's mine!

hbc4buD.png: Meddling with magic killed your mother. I don't want that to happen to you.

hbc4buD.png: Once you're crowned Queen, I can't stop you from doing anything you want, but for now you are still a child.

Welp. Fortunately Dad's just talking to talk, there's totally stuff we can still do about it. For now, a repeat of the last class list.

oh fml this is going to be four class blurbs

Internal Affairs 20: Your maternal uncle's wife, the Countess Nix, claims kinship to the old Merva line and originally asked your mother for title to the duchy. However, no one could verify her lineage. As a compromise, your mother created her brother Duke of Merva. boring

Internal Affairs 30: The last Duke of MEAD was the older half-brother of the current Duchess. His reign was brief and highly scandalous - he defied tradition to pledge himself as the lifemate of the old Duke of Ursul, then broke that off only a year later. He retired into seclusion and died still unwed. so the last duke of MEAD was gay

Foreign Intelligence 20: The domain of Shanjia, across the sea to the west, has been steadily increasing in size, and now controls a wide range of coastline as well as most of the navigable rivers. cool

Foreign Intelligence 30: The political disruption in Tombula in recent years has caused a disruption of their chocolate production NO , which is to the benefit of Nova, particularly the duchy of Kigal. how is disrupted chocolate production ever a good thing

That marks those two skills as done for now. I'll take some secondary skills for the next day then probably wrap it up. Event time!

kK6YOz8.png

I have jury duty next week too ;~;

tBIxj1c.png

This is the Earl of Io. I don't give a fuck about him. Actually, I actively want him dead after this scene, but I didn't give a fuck about him before it.

nV7H1Lt.png: Which sister?

Etri0TV.png: Corisande, the Duchess of Mead.

nV7H1Lt.png: Is she all right?

(Novan History test failed!)

Etri0TV.png: She is unharmed. We caught the culprit in the kitchens before anyone could eat her foul spew.

nV7H1Lt.png: Well, what do you have to say for yourself?

:Australia:: It's justice, it is! Them devils killed me brother, and broke me mam's heart.

This is Condemned Woman. She has no portrait. She will be dead by the end of the scene.

:Australia:: Lied to her, they did, when she went to see why he'd not come back. Said he'd gone for a soldier, when he never would!

:Australia:: He weren't the only one neither. I waited ten years for my chance to get my own back. That's justice!

Etri0TV.png: You see? She's completely unrepentant! Hang her and be done with it.

nV7H1Lt.png: (Hmm. This might have something to do with the last Duke of Mead. He was involved in all sorts of scandals.)

(Internal Affairs test partially succeeded!)

CHPN41F.png

Well, I mean, one of these is obviously from a skill check so it's gotta be better! I said to myself. I'll show off the skills they were telling me to train! I said to myself.

4r2F7S1.png

our court manners skill is forty fucking seven eat shit game

Etri0TV.png: Are you accusing my family?

nV7H1Lt.png: I'm asking what happened!

Etri0TV.png: The honor of our line is far greater than that of the wet-bottomed child who sits the throne!

nV7H1Lt.png: What?

PsOPmJa.png

wait, what?

Etri0TV.png: No one harms my family. No one!

>>He throws the blood-stained blade to the floor and walks away.

nV7H1Lt.png: Ooooo!

So he just did that, in our presence, and got away with it. Where's my execution option now?!

Let's go visit Julianna.

nV7H1Lt.png: My father says I can't have the crystal until I'm Queen, so we'll just have to wait.

YS0L0gz.png: There may not be time to wait.

YS0L0gz.png: This world is filled with dangers, and you will need the powers of a Lumen to fight them. You can't begin training until you have bonded with your crystal.

nV7H1Lt.png: Well, what else am I supposed to do about it?

YS0L0gz.png: The crystal is probably held under guard in the Royal Treasury. You are the princess; you should be able to find a way inside.

she's a bad influence on us

YS0L0gz.png: Otherwise we might have to take drastic action.

nV7H1Lt.png: All right. I will try to get into the treasury.

(+1 Willful!)

Technically that was a choice: "I'll wait" (why) "I'll figure it out" (we picked that) "what drastic measures?" (she doesn't tell you)

Anyway, let's wrap it up with the B-list.

Dance 10: You practice curtseying, standing, and walking across the floor in a graceful manner.

Horses 10: You walk around the stables, meeting the royal horses, learning about their breeds and the names for different parts of their anatomy. presumably including dongs

>>As you are walking one day in the gardens, you hear a strange sound and look up to see an owl flying overhead. A single dry leaf flutters in its talons.

Elodie, Crown Princess: (An owl flying in the open in broad daylight? That's unusual. I wonder if something attacked it?)

(Divination test failed! Falcons test succeeded!)

>>When you return to the castle, your father is waiting for you.

hbc4buD.png: There is a woman here to see you. She wishes Crown funding for a project.

oh my god it's my line

:facepalm:: Thank you for seeing me, Your Royal Highness. I... I come to you on behalf of the people.

This is Woman. Woman has no portrait, but she has a simple proposition for us.

:facepalm:: I wish to build a hospital where any citizen afflicted with disease can be brought for treatment.

[spoiler=what do we think of this?]WWqQsNz.png

nV7H1Lt.png: We are not interested.

I don't know why, I fucking love that line. I just love it to bits.

Anyway, we've got a new option for Days Off: Visit the Treasury. Doing it now just results in this:

nHM4SUC.png

I know the checks are something ridiculous like 70. So if you guys really want to progress in the magic storyline now, better tell me to kick that Willful and get Yielding again so we can up Presence or Accounting. A lot.

Lay of the land presently:

lK8aq0y.png

Vote away.

Edited by Integrity