• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Palindrome. Reads the same forwards or backwards.

The title is A Thread For Fire, so something somewhere has to end in A. Nothing does.

Palindrome. Reads the same forwards or backwards.

The title is A Thread For Fire, so something somewhere has to end in A. Nothing does.

Vitamin A

Plan A

Fucking A

All end on A.

And the palindrome 'Ah, Satan sees Natasha' would according to your reasoning have to end on 'Ha', which isn't the case, so this is faulty logic on your end and you really need to hire Olwen as your logic tutor.

Vitamin A

Plan A

Fucking A

All end on A.

And the palindrome 'Ah, Satan sees Natasha' would according to your reasoning have to end on 'Ha', which isn't the case, so this is faulty logic on your end and you really need to hire Olwen as your logic tutor.

Okay, so you're trying to fuck with me by acting as stupidly as possible, gotcha. (alternatively you literally believe I meant ending on the word A as opposed to the letter a in which case how stupid do you even think I am lol)

The pun is on the song 'through the fire and the flames'

No, there's no pun there. You said 'fire' and 'flame' a bunch of times. That doesn't make it a pun.

I know it's not punny, but I acknowledged that. Wow, we really succeeded at starting a flame war.

Do you say 'this isn't a pun' every time you say something that isn't a pun, anyone sane would have read that as self-deprecation/making a really shit 'funny' pun at the same time, it's probably due to the trope because you are that kind of person, even I can acknowledge that

Should I be concerned

I dunno, probably.

Do you say 'this isn't a pun' every time you say something that isn't a pun, anyone sane would have read that as self-deprecation/making a really shit 'funny' pun at the same time, it's probably due to the trope because you are that kind of person, even I can acknowledge that

No, actually. And I stole the line from MMBN3, though I am rather fond of TV tropes and idioms. Edited by AnonymousSpeed

This thread really burnt some bridges!

(but not really I doubt this changed anyone's opinion on anyone)

people say i get angry easily

no

no, i don't

i don't have the energy to get angry and hateful at anything

i used to play it up to a degree, peak probably being various reviews, but now i don't - left with the reputation, but nothing in the last year to back it up

jokes in poor taste about the war

people getting mad about shipping in video games

shadow of chaos

all of these things i just greet with exasperation

but this thread

this fucking thread

has been the tipping point

this is where we go off the rails

this is it.

nothing matters anymore.

this is where all the fury of the past two years has channelled into

none of it will be enough

nothing can change.

anonymousspeed congratulations on being the second person on SF to actually get seriously under my skin, and for doing it totally accidentally.