I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

So....You're legal eh?

WHY AM I SCUM IF YOU AGREE WITH ME? Da fuq.

re: first sentence

No.

re: scumnori

because when i played mafia (BACK IN THE DAY), you were always scummy even when you were town, hence scumnori

don't tell me you've forgotten

has it really been over a year??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so much about GP's claim?

I was asking if what he (Elie) said was referring to GP's claim (and why he said: "That aside, I think that princess spec for our lovely lady is worth reading as a miller claim; worth considering for now. It's pretty powerful, but not worth arguing against.", when I didn't see anything being argued against (aside from the investigative role issue, which I also mentioned), if it was regarding GP's claim?).

[AKA. I was sorta confused by Elie's post/notions in what he was saying/who he was referring to. I didn't do it to pull GP's claim up for more circulation, if that's what you're commenting on/about.]

~ Not Playing ~

god damn it guys this is the mafia forum. there are so many places on sf to post creepy shit and (unfortunately) get away with it that aren't mafia. can you please not damage the one thing i love

~ Not Playing ~

OK Prims, I'll stop.

##Vote: Junko Enoshima

you despair obsessed cretin!

## Vote Refa

Not into despair

Did you seriously get me confused with FFM?

Other than a cop investigation I don't think there is a way to prove a beloved role other than lynching you. Which would be idiotic.

Proven by RoleCopTrackerRoleCheckerOracleVengefulBombVigilanteMafiaKilletc.etc.

what I see so far: everyone is scum

ACTUAL THOUGHTS THE FIRST: LOLED1 EDITION

GP's claim is kinda eh, but I'm not getting a scummy vibe. To be honest, that doesn't sound like a fakeclaim at all, so unless there's some hidden thing or BBM/SB are really good at fake writing, I don't wanna lynch GP today.

Shinori, stop being weird. Rolespec is bad, being creepy is bad, and just... yeah. Stahp it.

Kopf, stop being weirder.

Semt-related: Refa, are you town? If so, a town victory is assured! (seriously! I don't think I've played a game with Refa where, if we're the same alignment, we've lost!)

what I see so far: everyone is scum

Semt-related: Refa, are you town? If so, a town victory is assured! (seriously! I don't think I've played a game with Refa where, if we're the same alignment, we've lost!)

Apparently not! Damn, my Role PM must have lied to me.

I'm still scummy even when I'm town that's a thing probably. That doesn't mean agreeing with me makes me scum! T_T And yeah it's been SOOO LONG IRIS I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

I can understand that I guess Eury and whatevs. Now let's move on to other stuff.

@Poly: What did I say that was creepy except ask if Iris was legal? WHICH IS A LEGITAMATE QUESTION OBVIOUSLY GAWD.

Also what rolespec? Wasn't I the person who said let's not talk about a cop? You mixing me up with someone else?

@Poly: What did I say that was creepy except ask if Iris was legal? WHICH IS A LEGITAMATE QUESTION OBVIOUSLY GAWD.

Also what rolespec? Wasn't I the person who said let's not talk about a cop? You mixing me up with someone else?

The legality thing is creepy enough.

Also, I do recall you saying about a cop scan being used on GP to prove her role or something to that effect...? If I'm mixing you up with someone else, then fine.

That's me when I'm drunk! Sorry I'm in a good mood. Why can't I just be hyper? I mean no one even takes me serious when I joke around like that! QQ

Yeah that wasn't me. I said a cop scan would basically be wasted on it and we shouldn't be talking about a cop or who a cop should be inspecting. I said it would be the equivalent of inspecting a miller.

@darros: oh. I think I read that, but I just found it p weird because I've never seen a variant like that...

god damn it guys this is the mafia forum. there are so many places on sf to post creepy shit and (unfortunately) get away with it that aren't mafia. can you please not damage the one thing i love

basically this

i get that we're in FFtF but play 2 win and try hard since mafia doesn't suck and is cool and fun

and a lot of people io or just read anyways since they want to read a good game

i guess this post didn't help and i don't remember mafia really well but i think some of us are getting a bit too off topic, and i know we're in that awkward d1 phase but this is my first game in forever so make it fun pease

frustration

lolelie <3

While I'm inclined to believe you now, you made no notion wrt whether your ability applies solely to lynches, or night kills. I'm assuming you meant just the former, since I will slay BBM/SB if it's both. c:

It's only for lynches. I believe I'd said it before, but people can vig/NK me and it will not incur the penalty for town, though of course I would prefer if that didn't happen either.

Alright, seriously though, what's with the elongated RVS phase? This feels almost ridiculous at this point.

Darros made a good point at #116 where GP & Pheonix seem to be wanting to clear GP as soon as they can. It almost feels like Pheonix is trying to buddy up with someone who's claiming town to get towncred, maybe? Will need to keep an eye on it.

Shinori, who are you already feeling iffy about? I know that it's just RVS, but I'm sure there's something you caught that gives you somewhere to start.

i feel like refa took an awfully long time to respond to all of these posts/had the thread open for a while, but idk his scum!meta well so yeah. but it makes me feel sort of uneasy. idk how i feel about his response (or lack of) to his small wagon

Uh...Iris in #121 just kinda reiterated what's already been said, not sure if that's worth mentioning or not.

LOOK, SOMEONE DOESN'T HAVE ORIGINAL THOUGHTS, LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH

(btw this is one of my pet peeves about forum mafia)

carry on.

Meh I would wait till phoenix01 or whatever posts some more. Seems to be his first game so this may explain why he wanted an investigation so early. Also has posted once or twice and one post I think was not even a content post. He is new (I think) so I can feel better as well.

GP's claim seems legitimate to me. If she wasn't miller that would be quite an interesting thing to claim right away. No counterclaims yet either. I also hope kop is not vigilante again. I dislike RVS a lot as there is not much I can pull out except for the obvious.

There is one problem with Eliesons vote I have though. It feels like he is trying to justify his vote on FFM just because. It might have been trying to contribute to RVS but that just seems like a silly reason right there as it was obvious it was a joke. But that is just nitpicking at this point. I hate RVS. I will try to wait for more content for the time being.

i feel like refa took an awfully long time to respond to all of these posts/had the thread open for a while, but idk his scum!meta well so yeah. but it makes me feel sort of uneasy. idk how i feel about his response (or lack of) to his small wagon

LOOK, SOMEONE DOESN'T HAVE ORIGINAL THOUGHTS, LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH

(btw this is one of my pet peeves about forum mafia)

carry on.

well there isn't much to go on right now, is there?

That's just how Iris is, and even so I don't think it sounded too defensive. Literally was just stating a pet peeve. And if you think she is being defensive are you going to vote her over it?

It sounds like you think she is scum but you aren't doing anything about it. Scared to vote? Don't worry I got chu.

##Unvote:

##Vote: FFM

in retrospect Iris sounded pretty defensive just now even when I didn't even change my vote to her (or him)

Um... how exactly is Iris sounding defensive, here? For that matter, how was what anything Iris just did suspicious enough that you had to point it out? She was merely expressing a distaste for something specific that you were doing. If anything, that exchange just made you look sketchy for the overreaction that you had in relation to it.

Plus, based upon the tone, it seemed like you had a legitimate reason to vote Iris, but didn't. Why is that? If you have a valid point on why someone is suspicious, you act on it. Plain and simple.

As I am now.

##Unvote

##Road Roller: Frosteh