Jedi

So next January apex 2015 will roll around which does tournaments for each smash and will include 4 most likely because it comes out shortly before.

Apex has a tournament for each smash including Project M and also has doubles tournaments as well.

I plan on going if I can, I'll make it happen. I need to have true tourney experience. As much as I win a lot inmy group of friends aand local smash fighters. I need to truly test my limits and grow. I think I'll do decent till I have to face one of the true pros lol

One of my dreams is to Marth ditto with Ken someday haha even if Marth isn't my main main

Who is planning on going.

I doubt it.

I'd like to get more practice with Smash Bros. U before going to the tournaments.

Mostly going to stay local for the first year. Maybe more.

I'm moreso happy that I finally found a local group to connect with.

I doubt it.

I'd like to get more practice with Smash Bros. U before going to the tournaments.

Mostly going to stay local for the first year. Maybe more.

I'm moreso happy that I finally found a local group to connect with.

All I got here is a group I rekindled Smash interest in, how often does your group do matches?

hmm well i recently got way into proj m and melee again, so i'll prob be watchin some of those videos and streams of it. I'm not anywhere close to good but I'll root for ya!

Thanks I'll need it haha

Maybe the 3ds version if it comes out soon enough, probably not the wii u version because there might not be enough people playing it, as it only comes out a month before the tourney.

Good luck, and if you end up fighting the big boys, feel good about yourself if you take a stock.

Maybe the 3ds version if it comes out soon enough, probably not the wii u version because there might not be enough people playing it, as it only comes out a month before the tourney.

Good luck, and if you end up fighting the big boys, feel good about yourself if you take a stock.

We'll see. It would be a crowd grabber if the Wii U version came out shortly before Apex.

Believe me I'd be ecstatic to do even decent against a pro.

^ Apex has always done every Smash. Apex 2014 they had Brawl, Melee and Project M.

I'm planning on going, so maybe we'll meet each other, Jedi! This will be my first National if i manage to go as I've always been unable to travel out of PR ;/. Excel Zero and other Smashers from here are also planning on going.

JSS, I don't know how competitively good and experienced you are and whatnot, but I feel obligated to warn you that you should brace yourself for an ass-beating. I'm the best among MY friends whenever we play Brawl (or any of the other Smash games really), but on the few occasions that I went to Brawl tournaments I got utterly eviscerated by pretty much everyone.

It's entirely possible that you're better than me and stuff, but just be prepared for that possibility. If you're friendly and social and whatnot (something I wish I'd done more of lol), then you're bound to make friends, and people will probably be happy to teach you stuff.

GLHF!

I'm more then prepared to lose, live and learn from it and become better.

^ Apex has always done every Smash. Apex 2014 they had Brawl, Melee and Project M.

I'm planning on going, so maybe we'll meet each other, Jedi! This will be my first National if i manage to go as I've always been unable to travel out of PR ;/. Excel Zero and other Smashers from here are also planning on going.

They also do 64 and doubles of each game.

Also who I use varies on game.

64 I tend to play as Mario, Link, Fox and Ness

Melee I tend to play Link, Marth, Peach and Mario

Brawl I tended to play Marth, Ike, Mario, Falco and Peach

PM I tend to play all of the above plus more especially Roy

I love using almost every smash character but those are my mains. And as much as I wish I could main Sonic I lack the skill to

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Hey, I'm the only proxy here for Smash Bros., per that stickied thread from 2008. I'll throw something together no worries. Or let someone else do all the work.

Oh Waha hi! We can make a Waha Team again /o\. Am I Waha right?

EDIT: Been Waha fixed :o

Edited by Quintessence

• 1 month later...

No clue this was even a thing.

Is the FE Smash community coming in full force?

We should crew battle vs the Pokemon players.

I hope you're all amazing, because there's a lot of those guys.

Edited by Esaka