Morgan Male vs Morgan Female

Torva

Which do you prefer? I know they're pratically the same (for obvious reasons), but which do you prefer?

You know, I've always liked Morgan M, but Morgan F is just so cute, she'd be the perfect daughter :3:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't particularly care enough to like one more than the other anymore. However, I really wish I could have male Morgan as a male avatar's son so I could have two sons. It kind of annoys me that it's easy to get Chrom and male avatar two daughters, but it's impossible to ever have two sons.

There are more people that prefer Male Morgan, although most of said people are female fans. The other half see Male Morgan as superior as not only does your Avatar get Galeforce, Morgan has Aggressor access, which makes him better than Female Morgan.

I don't really fancy any guy, so I go with Female Morgan all the time. The attack loss from no Aggressor doesn't matter at all. In fact, I keep my Female Avatar unmarried. I tend to find having Morgan to be too awkward.

Edited by Galenforcer

FMorgan's kind of an asshole

I don't care how cowardly yarnball is I do not tolerate bunny-bullying in my army

so MMorgan wins for not being an ass

Buuut F MU does the same thing...and the only way to get Male Morgan is by having a female MU.

FMorgan's kind of an asshole

I don't care how cowardly yarnball is I do not tolerate bunny-bullying in my army

so MMorgan wins for not being an ass

the awakening army needs more assholes so i am okay with this

Isn't that what Severa's for? Now that I think about it, Gerome's a bit of a jerk, and even Inigo can be a bit of an asshole here and there.

The more the merrier is what they say.

Except if the whole team is just a bunch of jerks, then there's a problem XD

Buuut F MU does the same thing...and the only way to get Male Morgan is by having a female MU.

this is not about MU

I don't mind assholes if they're actually well-written and does not bully rabbits

rabbits are important

Edited by Thor Odinson