Morgan Male vs Morgan Female

Torva

I don't mind assholes if they're actually well-written and does not bully rabbits

rabbits are important

you and your freaking rabbits. though all the characters are poorly written so i don't blame you.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the awakening army needs more assholes so i am okay with this

Word. There's already an overabundance of goody two shoes as it is!

Except if the whole team is just a bunch of jerks, then there's a problem XD

Not if they're likeable...

That, uh, requires good writing. :sweatdrop:

Totally agree with that. I'm not arguing with Lumi here!

Female Morgan seems a bit bolder than male Morgan does. Male Morgan is much more timid, just watch his supports with Kjelle. I like F'Morgans personality better, I liked how she seemed very intelligent while still giving off that "little girl" aura. Like what Cynthia said in the hot spring scramble "sometimes I can't tell if your a genius or a total airhead." She's goofy and hilarious, like Sumia but without the tripping and mental retardation.

On a side note, Yarne totally deserves to be teased. He's more timid than all of the women in the army despite having the ability to transform into a massive murderous bunny rabbit.

I like Male Morgan more. While Female Morgan is adorable most of the time, she gets a little sadist around Yarne...

i have not seen those supports so cant judge. her and Laurent's supports are pretty cute though. that and having Anna as female Morgan's parent is surprisingly fitting.

FMorgan's kind of an asshole

I don't care how cowardly yarnball is I do not tolerate bunny-bullying in my army

so MMorgan wins for not being an ass

This is why shes Loki's daughter. B:

I prefer Female Morgs. I kinda like her really direct behavior. She has a very interesting way of expressing herself. Male Morgs isnt as interesting as a character. I like a bit of quirk. Plus FeMorgs doesnt look so goddamn derpy. MaMorgs' derp...i just...

FeMorgs/Gerome is one of my favorite pairings/supports.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Male Morgan is so chill and down to Earth, and he's quite the humble little one. He's so cool and level headed about everything, I could see this guy wanting to become a Tactician. He's also quite the dork, AND he was in the Justice Cabal with Cynthia and Owain! I could only imagine how epic the Justica Cabal was.

Female Morgan's a cheeky little cunt who trolls all the guys. I can't picture her being a Tactician, but man does she crack me up.

I like Male Morgan more because he's just so damn cool.

I prefer Female Morgan. Male Morgan looks derpy in his portrait IMO, which throws me off.

Female Morgan's a cheeky little cunt who trolls all the guys. I can't picture her being a Tactician, but man does she crack me up.

Also, this.

F!Morgan is a bratty jerk. Torturing Yarne when he was clearly NOT wanting it, ruining Laurent's manuscripts because she was bored, I just can't stand her selfish and stupid behavior.

M!Morgan is a sweet, derpy sweetheart in comparison. I'll take M!Morgan any day.

What's with this Morgan (M) is derp thing? Morgan's not derp, he's just a cool guy. He's pretty normal compared to the rest of the Gen 2. He's a bit of oblivious, but he's not derp. He handled Lucina's confession like a boss in the Lucina x Morgan support.

I think M!Morgan is a bit more boring. While F!Morgan shows off a wild carefree personality, M!Morgan shows....that he's friendly?

Yeah I got nothing.

I prefer Female Morgan. Male Morgan looks derpy in his portrait IMO, which throws me off.

What's with this Morgan (M) is derp thing? Morgan's not derp, he's just a cool guy. He's pretty normal compared to the rest of the Gen 2. He's a bit of oblivious, but he's not derp. He handled Lucina's confession like a boss in the Lucina x Morgan support.

Allow me to provide a counter argument. After re-watching his supports last night I noticed a couple things. M!Morgan is a full grown man who enjoys playing pretend with Owain. He is also intimidated by Kjelle and insists on being her waterboy. He empathises with Yarnes cowardly "i'm the last of my species" excuse. Derp fits him to a T. Also words like "wimpy" and perhaps, "feminine". Definitely not cool though.

Allow me to provide a counter argument. After re-watching his supports last night I noticed a couple things. M!Morgan is a full grown man who enjoys playing pretend with Owain. He is also intimidated by Kjelle and insists on being her waterboy. He empathises with Yarnes cowardly "i'm the last of my species" excuse. Derp fits him to a T. Also words like "wimpy" and perhaps, "feminine". Definitely not cool though.

...What do any of those things have to do with being "derpy?" Or "wimpy" or "feminine," for that matter?