Morgan Male vs Morgan Female

Torva

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So any Avatar, regardless of the gender, will have a child named Morgan. Only one Morgan will appear in the main story, so yeah. You won't ever see the other Morgan unless you do the Future Past DLC.

Edited by Anacybele

What is with all the hate for sadism? Frankly i find sadists to be lots of fun! it's probably part of the reason I prefer F!Morgan over the male version. I always enjoy seeing Morgan torture all the other characters... puts a smile on my face, you know?

More serious though, F!Morgan is a bit more consistent. I mean, M!Morgan has to be pretty messed up. He's all nice guy to everyone than.... BAM pit of death for mommy. F!Morgan might be a sadist, but M!Morgan is secretly Axe crazy.

Female Morgan easily, Male Morgan is really passive, and doesn't really stand out in any way.

Female Morgan on the other hand is hilarious and teasingly sadistic, has a partially carefree attitude and is more mature than Male Morgan while still being more whimsical. Also, Cynthia and Female Morgan make great siblings. I don't really think there was a social link with Female Morgan that I didn't like, and I didn't like most of Male Morgan's social links

I like M Morgan a little more because he's so sweet and happy go lucky.

He's really generous, as brought out in his support with Nah.

For me, I think Female Morgan gets a lot of the advantages as a unit. That's just my opinion though.

I prefer Male Morgan because he is just sweet and adorkable. (Shocker, I'm a male. oops.) Plus I enjoy that Rightful King abuse. I think Female Morgan is just meh. She's annoying, but I can see her charm. I just don't like her all that much.

Edited by Subsonic

For me, I think Female Morgan gets a lot of the advantages as a unit. That's just my opinion though.

Male Morgan is better than every Female Morgan except Chrom!Cynthia!Morgan and Lucina!Morgan. Aggressor > Every female skill but Aether > Aggressor. They both get galeforce so Female Morgan doesn't really have a distinct advantage over Male Morgan.

Anyway I love Male Morgan's subtle, humble, and kind personality. I like the fact that he isn't over the top. Female Morgan makes me want to choke a bitch out sometimes.

Male Morgan is better than every Female Morgan except Chrom!Cynthia!Morgan and Lucina!Morgan. Aggressor > Every female skill but Aether > Aggressor. They both get galeforce so Female Morgan doesn't really have a distinct advantage over Male Morgan.

Anyway I love Male Morgan's subtle, humble, and kind personality. I like the fact that he isn't over the top. Female Morgan makes me want to choke a bitch out sometimes.

When MaleMorgan can go Manakete, then we'll talk.

Why IS Manakete a female only race in Awakening? We had both male and female dragon laguz in Tellius, so why not male and female Manaketes?

Fix'd. Bantu is Male, and Nowi even refers to him (kinda) in this game during her support with is it Donny someone.

Fix'd. Bantu is Male, and Nowi even refers to him (kinda) in this game during her support with is it Donny someone.

It's a Barracks quote.

And I just read through their supports. Nowi says:

"People forget that I've been around the block a few thousands times." XD

On topic: Personally, I like female Morgan better. Male Morgan's voice a bit deep for a child.

Edited by MagicLugh

I agree, a poll would be nice.

Anyway, aesthetically I find Morgan-M to look too derpy (that portrait, don't care about personality) to put first. Morgan-F and Owain's supports are also cool.

Gameplay wise, Morgan-M gives one more Galeforce (so 6/4 or 7/3 instead of 6/3 or 7/2) and can use Aggressor. However, Avatar-M can also use Aggressor, but Morgan-M can't get any of Morgan-F's perks (Aether, Manakete, Shadowgift/a sibling if you don't care about maximizing PPO), so I'm going to vote in favor of female here also.

Why IS Manakete a female only race? We had both male and female dragon laguz in Tellius, so why not male and female Manaketes?

The villains of half the games in the series are male Manaketes. Medeus, Loptosu (actually does it even say his gender anywhere, we did think Naga was male for a good twenty years), Yahn even Grima.

The villains of half the games in the series are male Manaketes. Medeus, Loptosu (actually does it even say his gender anywhere, we did think Naga was male for a good twenty years), Yahn even Grima.

Does Grima even have a human form? Like, I know he uses Robin as his vessel, but I read that more as "I will take this wriggling little human that was squeezed out of another human and possess its body" rather than "I will literally turn my body into a human form."

Or is a human form not a requirement for a manakete and I'm just talking out of my ass?