First video game you ever played?

DragonLord

The first game I've ever played... Probably Pokemon Dash. I had a lot of fun with it, and I still have the cartridge. But I haven't touched it a lot in these days, so... Yay?

The very first one I played was the original SkiFree. That was all that was available for me at the time, so I was stuck skiing down the endless slope for a large portion of my early childhood. Some terrible memories right there.

Mario Party 7. I was around 6 or 7 at the time, and it was a present for my brother.

Since then, Toadette's been my favorite Mario character, but it seems like she's appearing in less and less. But, I do know she was originally made to be Toad's partner in Double Dash.

It was Super Mario Bros. 1, I believe. I must have been about 3/4 years old. My mother and I couldn't work out how to change the games in the NES, so we were stuck with SMB1 and Duck hunt until we were told that we had to push the cartridge down to release it. Then we played SMB3 and whatever other NES games we had.

Super Mario Kart. I had to have been 3 or younger at the time. I just remember wanting to play as the "cool dinosaur" without realizing until a bit later (when one of my sisters started playing either Super Mario World or Super Mario All-Stars, we got all three of these games at the same time as our Super Nintendo I think) that he was supposed to be the bad guy.

The lasting impact is that Bowser is still one of my favorite video game characters (though Super Mario RPG a few years later had a lot to do with that, too).

I played Bob the Builder for the PS1. What's depressing is that I still have it.

10/10 best game evar wood play again

EDIT: Just saw the comment above me 0.o wtf... I thought I was the only one...

Edited by PixelmanFE

Space Invaders!

(at an arcade obviously hehe)

later...

on home console...

Super Mario 64

(though I didn't own it, and only played it for 5 minutes)

then...

Super Mario World for SNES

(my first proper video game experience)

I THINK