If Chrom could marry ANY mother unit...

Torva

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. . .

Rightful King is a really sweet skill, but the only ones that get Galeforce on top of it are Owain and Chrom's other potential wives. Gerome could make use of it alongside Miracle or something, but Brady does that better. Otherwise, the class set is pretty much Ricken sans Mage (probably with better mods, too).

. . .eh, let's give Chrom Say'ri, and call it a day. :P:

obviously the most adorable and best pairing for chrom would be female avatar (not the loli build though) as it states in my signature.

ChromxTharja, from a character standpoint, would have had potential for some hilarious convos. "Who gets to keep Robin" would have been a recurring conversation.

What sucks is that Noire would get nothing from Chrom outside of Aether and Cavalier/Paladin. Chrom's mods also aren't that different from Gaius', but Gaius gives Galeforce, so Chrom can't really compete.

Lucina would get Dark Mage and Knight, and allows her to get Vengeance which goes nice with Aether, but not really much outside of that.

What about Chrom/Male Avatar? The S support would be very good, seeing how nice are C, B and A... plus, 2nd Gen Aether Female Morgan, Lucina would still get access to all classes AND male excusive skills from her father, leading to super fun combinations!!

There is only one problem though.

Unfortunately replying to crimsonkinght here, does anyone else think that fire emblem is anti-gay that's probably why there was no male avatar and chrom s support.

I'm not sure. FE has always been very... eh... homo. Legault and Heather say hi.

It's just that the children mechanic wouldn't work if the couple can't produce a baby, but it's still sad child units can't get together (what about muh Laurent/Gerome).

Also Nintendo has always been stingy with this: this is something parents would complain about and forever, so they try to avoid mentions of homosexuality/sex or religion; but apparently, after the Tomodachi Life protests, they stated they will be more inclusive in their future games.

I'm not sure. FE has always been very... eh... homo. Legault and Heather say hi.

It's just that the children mechanic wouldn't work if the couple can't produce a baby, but it's still sad child units can't get together (what about muh Laurent/Gerome).

Also Nintendo has always been stingy with this: this is something parents would complain about and forever, so they try to avoid mentions of homosexuality/sex or religion; but apparently, after the Tomodachi Life protests, they stated they will be more inclusive in their future games.

Severa and Kjelle supports say hi lol

Edited by Waifu Severa

Chrom/Tharja couldn't possibly work out in canon, how does the Exalt of Ylisse get abused by his wife?

I do admit I would rather have liked to see Chrom/Miriel. Blue-haired Laurent is just handsome.

Chrom X Aversa for great justice.

For wonderful age gaps. She has 8 years on Chrom, hot damn.

Or maybe it's because Lucina is a required story element, and men can't give birth?

Trans men exist, you know? While most of them aren't interested in giving birth (including myself), some are. So, yeah, men can give birth.

Also, adoption exists. I've read that it's actually pretty common in Japan to adopt a child that is related to you by blood, but is not your actual child.

I would have loved Chrom/Cherche wow. It would have been really cool to be honest. I don't know if the mods or skills would be worth it, but man, I love the idea. Also. Gerome and Lucina being siblings? Wow, yes. Her brother inspiring her to hide her identity using a mask? Yes, please, oh my god. But her friend, Severa, picking out her specific mask (according to the drama CDs)? Yes, wow, yes.

Trans men exist, you know? While most of them aren't interested in giving birth (including myself), some are. So, yeah, men can give birth.

Also, adoption exists. I've read that it's actually pretty common in Japan to adopt a child that is related to you by blood, but is not your actual child.

Lucina is related to Chrom by blood. ;/

When I say mother units, I'm refering to female units who can already have children, such as Olivia and Miriel. Aversa and Say'ri wouldn't qualify because they don't give their own children (yes, there is the Maiden, but you would literally have strive to make that happen). That, and they appear too even be in the war agianst Plegia.

Also, no child units either, for the same reason.

Chrom x Lucina!FeMorgan OTP.

So Lucina would be Morgan's mother and... Morgan would be Lucina's mother?

That would be interesting if Morgan could marry gen 1 though, to match how Avatar can marry gen 2.

What if Chrom could marry all of the mothers in the game? This means that now Miriel, Cordelia, Nowi, Panne, and Cherche can all marry Chrom. Who would you marry him to, and how would that effect the child unit? Obviously, any child who had Rightful King/Aether who isn't already an avalible unit could easily be the most over-powered unit in the game, but is the MOST powerful?

It clearly should be Cordelia. When I first got the game, I tried to pair up the two for like 4 chapters. Only to realize that they had no supports together.

And that would make the most powerful version of Severa, aside from the Robin version.